Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 06:30:05 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: what time would you prefer to play?
1 am gmt
5 am gmt
10 am gmt
3 pm gmt
6 pm gmt
11 pm gmt

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Edge 0%] Pitch 'N Toss games and rounds (+Metamask)  (Read 139 times)
hammmer_trx

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

I have tossed 0.001 Ether already to a smart contract. The game is not a rubbish ponzi scheme so it will end exactly when block 6393000 is mined no matter how many people have tossed already. If nobody toss and I am the only player then I will easily take my 0.001 Ether back from the smart contract. If other people also play then the one whose transaction gets confirmed closest to the target block (#6393000) will take all the other tossed Ethers including mine.
(you can test it yourself before playing by starting a new game, more info see the website)

proof: Etherscan

So if you think you can toss closer than me and (others) to the target block, my money is yours! However it's harder than you think.

If you cant play during that time (depending on your timezone) or you like to play with higher amounts of Ether, you can just create a new game with your desired settings and challenge your friends. This will even make you eligible for the bounty program of the smart contract. For more info about creating a new game and the bounty see the rest of this thread.

Pls, pls pls if you are an old member of the forum and you also agree that this DAPP is a nice idea or has a potential or is better than half ponzi rubbish that people share here, please share this thread. Because I'm a newbie member they keep deleting my stuff.

How to participate in bounty?
If you don't want to play but instead want to setup your own customized game with your desired settings, you will even become eligible for the bounty program of the smart contract. read the instructions below to setup a new game with your customized settings and participate in bounty.  
Step 1: go to the website , navigate to the bounty tab and create your own CryptoPennies game link.
Step 2: comment your game link here in this thread so that it can be tracked.
Step 3: share your game link with people whom you want to invite to play CryptoPennies.

You will receive 2,000,000 satoxi tokens per each game participant who plays with your link. (at least 5 players required if you want to get the bounty tokens and only while bounty stocks last)

What is satoxi token?
Satoxi (stxi) is the utility token which you receive if you hit the ICO in the CryptoPennies game. According to Spartacus, the creator(s) of this smart contract, satoxi will be the utility token of all their future DAPPs and it even has utility in this current game of CryptoPennies. In order to toss more than specific amount of Ethers in a game, the ethereum address who is tossing should have enough balance of satoxi tokens.
This and ALL THE OTHER dapps by spartacus will be using satoxi as their utility token, so there is a very bright future ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hammmer_trx

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

new GUI features added:
hammmer_trx

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

Previous rounds results and new round announcement:
round #6325000: Nobody tossed so I took my 0.001 Ether back Proof: Etherscan
round #6337000: Total number of participants 2. The winner took 0.002 Ether. Proof: Etherscan
round #6348000: Total number of participants 2. The winner took 0.002 Ether. Proof: Etherscan
round #6360000: No one else tossed. I took my Ether back. Proof: Etherscan
round #6373000: No one else tossed. I took my Ether back. Proof: Etherscan

I have setup a new round on #6393000, the link to the new round has been updated in the main post of this thread. since the moderators of this thread don't allow automatic posts, so I will not update you on the remaining time. you can check yourself. for info about average block time see here: https://etherscan.io/chart/blocktime

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.