Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6088 times)
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

You are right but there are ICOs that are worth to invest too so it is fine for as long as we investigated the project that we are investing at , for as long as we know the  things in that ICO and we are sure that it is legit one, because if not then we will just waste our time and effort  again, so better to do thorough research first.
Lately, even though you researched a project completely, it passed all the stages and produced a coin on an exchange - the price decreases twice. And it is not about raising funds methods but preparedness of a team perform all the necessary measures for complete readiness of a product.

Well it depends upon the ico. I believe that we need to choose good ico for good. I believe that investing on good ico today is really good because we are now on the huge dip and we can maybe earn on it, because the ico price may be affected on tge huge dip that we are nlw experiencing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

just be careful where you invest but there are still good ico along the way and the might do pretty well thing is most require HODL

Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

I think it's safer to wait for listing before committing funds to any projects now. My experience with ICOs this year has taught me a vital lesson. Most ended up listing below ICOs price causing loss for investors. If there's any project I'm convinced of nowadays, I exercise patience till whenever it get listed.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

Yes you should invest right now because the market prices are dropping in order to earn more profit when the market starts to pump up again.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

After the incident, it looks like the crypto market has experienced endless fatigue. In addition, the issue of FUD continues to overshadow crypto travel both from the government and sponsors, legal regulations which have been inconsistent have played a role in the existence of cryptocurrency, the ban on google hanging (January-June 2018), the removal of coins by Trustee and even those conditions compounded by the bad behavior of a large number of ICOs that turned into SCAM.

Searching for information from trusted sources maybe it's a good way to find out about good / honest ICOs. Understanding all technical aspects's an added value, and it's absolute even though that's not always enough. However it's important to review the idea of the developer about the technical performance of their project before investing in it.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:35:33 AM

It's better to invest now in ethereum than ico because we do not have to earn ico today because of the fall in the price of coins right now.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

I hope compared to ICO, it is better to invest in Ethereum because the price of ETH went very low in the market which it has the ability to increase it's price very fastly. Growth will come to the coins which have a very good development team, behind Ethereum there is a solid team where the price of ETH will surely increase in the future.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

Probably as time goes, I begin to think it's better not to invest in ICO especially for beginner out there. Recently, some ICOs couldn't develop their project well. It's a waste to wait for them because they need to build foundation in the first place. And what if it doesn't go well? You waste your time, even your money. This means it's best to think that putting it in the existing major token is the safest way. This doesn't guarantee you in making profit. At least, you're in a step forward for not worrying from the very basic like building foundation.

Ifamily

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

Current ICOs have too much. The direction of the market is boring since the bitconect has collapsed
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

For this kind of bear market, it is really big NO to invest in some ICO. It is totally risky, you may lost your money in just a blink of an eye. Your hard earned money will be safe if you know how to use it, like where to invest or where to start learning to be able to earn money, always do research.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:21 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 03:20:01 PM by reda

For this kind of bear market, it is really big NO to invest in some ICO. It is totally risky, you may lost your money in just a blink of an eye. Your hard earned money will be safe if you know how to use it, like where to invest or where to start learning to be able to earn money, always do research.

Now I will check the ICO projects. Then invest. So ICO best project is important for the investment. So don't invite if the project is not good. It changes the most of the people lif. Now ICO project is down. But some projects will reach the goal. So check the project then choose and invest. If the project is a good token price will be increased. So if received the token wait some week then check the price. Then sell it. But if try to sell and buy any token. You need the ethereum to complete the trading process. So hold the ethereum.
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

Imho ICOs golden age is almost over, there's no more confident in the segment and those project are discharching ETH. In 2017 people were fascinated by ICOs as form of investment but in 2018 it is almost impossible to find such a successful project, everything went down. So I would never recommend to a friend to invest in ICO anymore and to be honest I was already very skeptical during the ICOs golden age, they never fascinated me because even then I saw them as a too eisky  investment.. and now it's even worse.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

Now it is very necessary to carefully approach this issue, because almost 90-95% of the ICO, even if it collects the necessary amount for development, it does not always follow a positive result in terms of the implementation of development and achievement of goals. It is necessary to analyze and select those projects that already have in-demand working products.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

I think that now it is better to invest in btc and ether as they are going to rise in price soon and you will be able to sell coins at a higher price after the new year 2019. just time is needed for the price to rise
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

In some point, it would be better to invest now in a good and legit project or participate in ICO since the price of crypto coins are much affordable compared before. But to think that the crypto market now is crushing, I think we need to be careful and wise in our decisions wheither to invest or not because the risk is very high as of now.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

With the current situation on the cryptocurrency market, I would participate in ICO only if you wanna hold tokens for at least one-two years. Longterm investition
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

Investing in ICO is good but you should choose the right projecr you invest there are many criteria on choosing good project down to whole management. Small market cup has big possibility to increase the demand and will push through to the market.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

Investing in ICO is good but you should choose the right projecr you invest there are many criteria on choosing good project down to whole management. Small market cup has big possibility to increase the demand and will push through to the market.
ICO investment is now very dangerous as most of the projects are currently in the pending phase and continue to prolong the time to seek investment. At present, many projects are showing signs of scam more and it is difficult to find good ICO projects because the market situation is very bad.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

I think this is the worst time to invest ICO. Look at the market, even the price of best ICO are X0.1-X0.5 of their ICO price. ATMI, GEN etc... and many of them are locked their coins like SPARKSTER to prevent the dump.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

As a personal advise, NO. Just observed first and do more research before giving in to some ICO's. Its true that there are good projects, but there are majority of scam projects too. They just lure you to invests and once they gain profit, they abandone the project or no active development at all.
Investing in ICO does not actually have anything to do with season, so it is a question that simply has one answer. Invest in ICOs you trust and discard those you cannot. So, the question should always be, how one can trust if an ICO is good enough or not.

This is where due diligence comes in as you check out the team, the MVP or POC, and other technical details to give you an insight on the project at large. A well informed investor makes good decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: