Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagramers approaching me non-stop  (Read 294 times)
flying.fish (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

Dear Forum members,

First, I would like to say hi all of you as this is my first time here and obviously my first post ever in this forum.
Pleasure to be with you all, and I am anxious to get to know you and learn from you all.

My question may not be so simple, here it goes:
Lately, so many instagram accounts sending me messages about making money thru crypto currency, and they go on with many mysterious approaches, asking too many questions and trying to propose making a lot of money by investing very limited.
I am talking about investing 100 USD a week and making weekly 5000 USD in the following weeks.

Of course these type of approaches reminds me conmen. I would need accept such ridiculous
offers. If that would be true, everyone would do the same.

Long story short, my question is; who are these people? What type of offers I should be careful of? What kind of offers are legit and can be considered seriously?

Thanks in advance for your honest answers. And my question may sound a bit stupid, but bear with me please, I will grow ;-)

Best regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

No one is offering to invest $100 USD and make $5000 USD for a week those people who are offering to you are scammers. Beware to them.

Here in crypto there is no investment that can make you rich as fast as they offer.

The other investment that you should be aware of is cloud mining site because most of them are scam and any investment site who offering with daily or weekly profit.

The only thing that I know legit is buying your own hardware for mining like ASIC miner and mine bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn about crypto-currencies, but you have to give it some time to explore it.

Lately, so many instagram accounts sending me messages about making money thru crypto currency, and they go on with many mysterious approaches, asking too many questions and trying to propose making a lot of money by investing very limited.
Forget about following on the advice from these messages. They are 99.99999% scam attempts.

I am talking about investing 100 USD a week and making weekly 5000 USD in the following weeks.
If their approach to making money was possible, they wouldn't chase you. They would be using their systems to make money on their own.

Of course these type of approaches reminds me conmen. I would need accept such ridiculous
Exactly right.

Long story short, my question is; who are these people? What type of offers I should be careful of? What kind of offers are legit and can be considered seriously?
You should be careful of almost all unsolicited offers. Or at least until you know enough to discriminate them.

Stick around this forum long enough, and you will figure out ways to earn some crypto-currencies in a legitimate way. All legit ways require work (and time) on your part.
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

Dear Forum members,

First, I would like to say hi all of you as this is my first time here and obviously my first post ever in this forum.
Pleasure to be with you all, and I am anxious to get to know you and learn from you all.

Thanks in advance for your honest answers. And my question may sound a bit stupid, but bear with me please, I will grow ;-)

Best regards,

hello and welcome to the forum.

not so long ago, when I was starting out in crypto sphere, I was also offered these kind of products. I stayed strong and never bought any. and I am very happy I didn't. I believe you should stay away from them as well. don't waste your money on any kind of offers regarding crypto investing and/or courses. all the information you need is for free here. instead of investing money, I would advice you to invest time in reading and learning stuff. read through posts here on beginners and help sub forum on daily basis (or any time frame you can do), then expand further.
you can also use twitter as source of information, follow few projects you like and check out who are they following, if you like what they post, follow them too. there are many people out there that offer quality information for free. NOTE: I don't suggest that you go out there and follow bunch of people's invesment ideas, just read what people have to say and learn.
i am sure within few weeks you will learn lot more than what you would in any of those offeres you are receiving and you will save your money for later investments Smiley

to answer you question, people that are sending you these offers are marketers that put together crap products and are trying to use hype of this niche (which already faded away by now). these people have no idea what is crypto about and what are we trying to achieve here... you did great, that you stayed away from their products

good luck out there, one last note- remember, even the most advanced crypto masters started where you are starting now, just a bit earlier.

I am not the most experienced of users here, but if you need help pm me and i will try and help. in the last few months I collected few cool resources of info about trading and crypto investing and it is FREE Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

Who are these people? They are the type of people who take advantage of the weaknesses of others to earn.

There's a saying here: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
If their offer made you think questions like these, "how could they do that?", "how come xx USD could be xxx USD?", "Where will the money come from?", then don't take it seriously and just ignore.

If you want to earn, work for it (do some services, trade, etc.). Don't just invest money, earning without exerting time and effort is most likely scam.

Take note that, you will not just receive offers like this on instagram, they are everywhere (twitter, facebook and other SNS). Plus, you'll see investment offers through banners as well, so be careful.

YGRJ

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:29:45 AM

just ignore them
if that is true
who want to working now

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

First, you think you have to do how many day to earn $5000 with a reality work. Then you think what they work to pay $5000 for your $100 in 1 week.
That's easy to know what they are: 1. Bank robbers. 2. Scammers.
Never though about easily earning money like that.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Panat

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

Don't accept such offers better invest your money in good ICO. It's safe and legit way to invest your money.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:09 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 12:47:51 PM by hase0278

who are these people?
Those people PMing you about the ridiculous offer you have mentioned are probably conmen or scammers.
What type of offers I should be careful of?
You should be careful of offers that are too good to be true. If the offer is from an ICO, you better research their team first before accepting it.
What kind of offers are legit and can be considered seriously?
Consider only those who offer to teach you to earn crypto or money for free without charge payment you would not lose a penny even if you didn't earn from the method they teach you. Just be cautious enough to learn to avoid phishing and anything that asks you to download something.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:36:42 AM

What type of offers I should be careful of?

All of them. You should always allot ample time to research anything and everything you get involved with.

What kind of offers are legit and can be considered seriously?

There's really no way to determine which products are legit until after they scam, but a good indicator would be that they're trying to solve a real-life problem with a plausible solution and they're not offering sure returns. Do note that legitimacy doesn't necessarily lead to success though, so you could lose money even to legit projects.

Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:02:57 AM

Instagram is really not a trustworthy site in terms of investment. It is so easy to make a profile. Scam people, get their money, and just delete the profile. The same thing goes for Facebook. I have just read last week of a guy complaining that somebody from a group got $2000 off him and then blocked him. Stay away from them.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

If he can make 100$ to 5000$ within a week why ask 100$ from you? He can reinvest 5000$ in next week. My opinion is please don't take any offers from random guys. Because they are 100% scammers and don't give your private keys or any personal document to random guys. Be safe in the crypto world. There are too many scammers.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

The social network accounts like Twitter-Facebook-LinkedIn-Instagram ... all need to have a large amount of followers and regular activities.
You can participate in activities and earn about $10/bounty day if lucky, and it took half a year to be able to get cash...
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

With the $500 prize/week I can confirm it is a scam which new people like you need attention.
I have joined many projects in recent months but really not as efficient as expected.
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

It is best to pass such proposals by yourself, a lot of scams that do it.
My friend has already been deceived 1 time so, believe it or not.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

Dear Forum members,

Just remember this old adage: If it's too good to be true it probably is.

They're scammers. You should be careful of all offers. You don't know this guys personally, so don't be blindly accept their offers, simply as that.

Best regards,

Well, this is why we have this community. To help its other out. Although you will read lots of senior members bashing a lot of newbies, its because majority of them are here to join bounties, But if you have legitimate concerns and questions, I'm sure you will hear a lot of positive advises to you. Goodluck.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

Instagram is a social media where most cryptocurrency lovers, managers, project and even scammer most of the time prefer. You just been in any project group can be messaged by members so you just have to be careful more than half of those that are messaging you are scam you can press the report spam

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: