Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin2 doubling everyday, I advise non C2 holders to buy now!  (Read 1099 times)
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:06:45 PM

This coin is doubling in price everyday! Get in early as you cannot mine this coin! https://nxt-e.com/default.aspx?m=coin2_btc
Yes I do hold C2!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markus1000

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:08:46 PM

lol, I own C2 myself but please stop those pump threads without any content.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:21:56 PM

lol, I own C2 myself but please stop those pump threads without any content.

The thing is its true. Cause its still so early the coin has not popped up on the usual lists of top coins but it will.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:26:47 PM

what is this, your first go-around?  Your bubble already popped  Cheesy
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:27:30 PM

I have one stake from the FB giveaway. Its early days for the price with such low volumes but its amazing how much fuss and effort coins like NEM have had to get a fair distribution when Coin2 did it in a couple of days without breaking a sweat. Its the fairest distribution i've seen so far. Without sounding pretentious but I see it as a coin for the people, the average guy rather than the Whale miner or smart trader, that's why some people are gonna be haters on it.  

hyunsookmom

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:29:32 PM

what is this, your first go-around?  Your bubble already popped  Cheesy

its tripled in a few days, are you arguing with maths?

Domino

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:01:08 PM

It's not doubling everyday, it happened to double yesterday, didn't double the days previous to that. And now it's rapidly going down.

Everyone knows Coin2 was all given out during a premine, so who would want to buy into this. Like throwing money into a flaming trash can.

Cheesy

hyunsookmom

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:12:16 PM

It's not doubling everyday, it happened to double yesterday, didn't double the days previous to that. And now it's rapidly going down.

Everyone knows Coin2 was all given out during a premine, so who would want to buy into this. Like throwing money into a flaming trash can.

I agree POS coins never make any money apart from NXT that made everyone millionaires that is....

joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Someone named turtlecane just asked for coins on Reddit?  Hmm Ill send them 100 C2, welcome to the community.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:34:31 PM

Someone named turtlecane just asked for coins on Reddit?  Hmm Ill send them 100 C2, welcome to the community.
Hopefully someone throws some napalm into the flaming trash can that is coin2, so its price explodes.

Alright, that's the last time I compare coin2 to a flaming trash can, I swear. Thanks for giving me a stake.

what an anti-climax lol.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:17:10 AM

Cheesy

that is just normal for a coin price up and down and up...the truth is..this will be the trend of the future coins..ppl has been sicked about mining,sicked about slogans like 'asic resistance..gpu only..cpu-only stuffs like that bc almost 99% of these coins manipulate by just a handful of whales and the rest that invested on it were the victims...i'm very sure there are tons of ppl awakening of "why the hell should i mine cryto coins for if they just can creat without mining?" .distribute the coins through a transparent way are much much more better than mining at least you no need to worry about of those whales with fancy mining rig dump it everyday for the rest of days after you invested on it...yes..you can dump these coins as well as you dump your mining coins but the difference is...you have to buy a lot of it first.Smiley..and please tell me..who the idiot are going to do that?...this is the first time i feel relax after i bought this coin at dirt cheap (atm)...and the best thing is  i can share it to my friends and show them a first step to the world of crypto currencies.
yidian

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:48:27 AM

hold on & rocket up.  Grin
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 11:21:56 AM

Coin2 is a revolution, a change in the whole crypto world. Coin2 doesnt waste electricity on mining, no
 expensive rigs needed. The whole mining thing is bullshit. Coin2 brought a change with a fair distribution.

Lets the dumpers dump, we dont need them anyway. They will be left coinless when this will be the next LTC.

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 12:17:19 PM

So very wrong sir, there were people like you advising not to buy bitcoins when they were 2 dollars. U need to understand simple demand supply working. Please dont talk shit when you clearly arent interested in Coin2.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: