Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: * Legendary * Account. 1Y+ staked addr, Orig. email, Priv key  (Read 636 times)
BitMastery (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

Hello,

The only Legendary account around WITH:

- 1Y+ staked address

- The private key of this staked address. As you will get the private key, you could even choose to NOT change the password for a month or two and nobody will ever know that the account ownership is changed.

- The original email address

- The account is NOT in the seclog.log for password or email change, or inactivity.

The account can be ROIed within 1-3 month with any serious bounty campaign.

Starting bid: 0.4 BTC
Bidding Increments: 0.01 BTC
Buy it now: 0.5 BTC

Auction ends 24 our after last valid bid.

Escrow: YES! Any service like Bitrated.com or Bitify.com. A forum person would red-tag it.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

Selling Legendary account is non-sense for me. There so much money to make on it easily. Also today reality is that moderators will catch and tag you with red trust, then you can do nothing with this account and lose BTC Smiley
BitMastery (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

Selling Legendary account is non-sense for me. There so much money to make on it easily. Also today reality is that moderators will catch and tag you with red trust, then you can do nothing with this account and lose BTC Smiley

You are right for one thing - you could make so much money with a Legendary account. This is reflected in the opening bid Smiley
Also I believe this to be the *only* legit Legendary account around. Without hacks, bans or any other sh*tty stuff.
Nobody will red tag it because i'm selling the account with Private key from 1Y+ staked address and the email. You could easily change the email password and with the priv key in hand, nobody will ever notice the ownership change.

OPEN bid it, don't be shine!
Dasengineer

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:13 PM

You are right for one thing - you could make so much money with a Legendary account. This is reflected in the opening bid Smiley
Also I believe this to be the *only* legit Legendary account around. Without hacks, bans or any other sh*tty stuff.
Nobody will red tag it because i'm selling the account with Private key from 1Y+ staked address and the email. You could easily change the email password and with the priv key in hand, nobody will ever notice the ownership change.

It's easy to assume and find person with Legendary accounts just by digging his recent and old posts and compare the style. Because there are not much Legendary accounts it's easy to do. It's risky play here.
agentF

Activity: 417
Merit: 304

PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

Am i allowed to buy this? New to the forum I don't want to get red flagged.

If the answer is yes, can we use escrow? some high level member?

BitMastery (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

It's easy to assume and find person with Legendary accounts just by digging his recent and old posts and compare the style. Because there are not much Legendary accounts it's easy to do. It's risky play here.

If you want to check every single Legendary, be my guess Cheesy They are enough to waste your half life.

Because having the private key from the staked address and the original mail where you could change the email password, nobody can notice its used from a new person.

Am i allowed to buy this? New to the forum I don't want to get red flagged.

If the answer is yes, can we use escrow? some high level member?

Yes, account sales ARE ALLOWED.
But most DT members don't support them and are red tagging accounts. This is different.

Yes, we can use escrow as its mentioned in OP. But not a high level member, because of the red trust issue.
steener83

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

The price is too high for this -- but I'd be willing to buy it if the price comes down.
liscurtion

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

My offer is 0.4 BTC  Smiley
BitMastery (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

The price is too high for this -- but I'd be willing to buy it if the price comes down.

Sorry, the price will not go lower.
I need time and money for business diversity. Selling few of my accounts will free me time, but I'm now selling under 0.4 per Legendary, as those accounts are raking 1-1.5K per account per month.

Regards

Bid accepted.
If nobody outbid you until 05:52:28 AM forum time, the account is yours.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

I need time and money for business diversity. Selling few of my accounts will free me time, but I'm now selling under 0.4 per Legendary, as those accounts are raking 1-1.5K per account per month.

Regards

Bid accepted.
Seems like the account FOR THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS is theirs as it's past the time you stated. I feel like it is incredibly likely this is a fake bid. I find it hard to believe any sane person would buy a forum account for $3,000 dollars. That's fucking insane. Scams will likely happen either from the buyer or the seller if this bid is even real. Somebody is getting fucked, I can feel it.
BitMastery (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 02:11:03 PM by mprep

Regards

Bid accepted.
Seems like the account FOR THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS is theirs as it's past the time you stated. I feel like it is incredibly likely this is a fake bid. I find it hard to believe any sane person would buy a forum account for $3,000 dollars. That's fucking insane. Scams will likely happen either from the buyer or the seller if this bid is even real. Somebody is getting fucked, I can feel it.

He won it and I already PMed him.

lets hope you are wrong. The price is justified as you will ROI a Legendary account in 2-3 month investing only your time. Also you will not find any other legitimate account around with 1y+ old staked address AND the private key for this address + email.

liscurtion never replied.

The auction is now re-opened for bidding!
Dasengineer

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

Haha, man ofc never replied as he was immediately red-coloured. I told you it's not that easy to sell the legendary account, especially utilizing same forum and thread with open discussion. Publicly available bids are a dead end here. I would never do this here Smiley
BitMastery (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

Haha, man ofc never replied as he was immediately red-coloured. I told you it's not that easy to sell the legendary account, especially utilizing same forum and thread with open discussion. Publicly available bids are a dead end here. I would never do this here Smiley

Don't worry, I already sold over 10 Hero/Legendary accounts in the past.
Yes, his useless newbie account got a red tag. And what? Its expected.

Cmon people, open bid the only legit Legendary account around Smiley
ProfWigSlipper

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:43:04 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 02:11:38 PM by mprep

(No red rep, please check the details)
If you "donate" the account to needy students. then you will receive huge profits backed by smart contracts. We bid $2M, if you understand the terms   Grin

(No red rep, please check the details)
If you "donate" the account to needy students. then you will receive huge profits backed by smart contracts. We bid $2M, if you understand the terms   Grin

FYI: Cannot delete or edit the previous post, we do not value the Legendary account nearly as much as the chance to show people the huge benefits of sharing "gross profits" in a generous manner.
byebyehi

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Another signature campaign just ended and the account earned a nearly of the asking open bid!

Bid for the only Legendary account with staked address around!

I'm not interested in this account, but stop lying and wasting everyones time.  You think anyone would actually pay this much for a forum account.  Signature campaigns aren't even worth it they only pay peanuts, your better off working a normal job.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

If you want to check every single Legendary, be my guess Cheesy They are enough to waste your half life.

Because having the private key from the staked address and the original mail where you could change the email password, nobody can notice its used from a new person.
You don't have to check every single Legendary member to notice that account changed their hands. It's easy to catch sold account if it start to make one liner shitposts and something similar. Or for example new owner start to posts in local boards.
And selling account with private key of staked address isn't a perfect protection of buyer. You, as original owner of account still can try to recover account by using signed message from staked address. Don't know, you're legit seller or no, but buying Bitcointalk accounts is risky, not trustful and not recommend thing.

BitMastery (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

You don't have to check every single Legendary member to notice that account changed their hands. It's easy to catch sold account if it start to make one liner shitposts and something similar. Or for example new owner start to posts in local boards.
And selling account with private key of staked address isn't a perfect protection of buyer. You, as original owner of account still can try to recover account by using signed message from staked address. Don't know, you're legit seller or no, but buying Bitcointalk accounts is risky, not trustful and not recommend thing.

If you have 0.4BTC for the account you will be smart enough to it.
I'm looking on those accounts as a money farm because they are getting enough from sig campaigns. My guess is that the future owner will threat the account in the same manner.
BitMastery (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

The account is still for sale guys.

I'm lowering the open bid only for next 24 hours: 0.3BTC

A real accounts, with a real staked address and private key!
BitMastery (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: