Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution for your market problems.  (Read 746 times)
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

I usually choose good coins then buy in when the market drops sharply, I have these coins for 2-3 months and sell out when the market grows stronger. I believe this market will rebound in the end of the year and everything will stabilize again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
centimentalking

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

the solution to the problem that exists in this economy seems to be experiencing a different problem every place will certainly have a different problem so you have to be able to find the best solution for the market.
The solution to the current market conditions is to keep on holding and do not panic. Crypto currency market has lot of potential, its just we have to pass this stage.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

the solution to the problem that exists in this economy seems to be experiencing a different problem every place will certainly have a different problem so you have to be able to find the best solution for the market.
If you are aware of the strength and power of digital currency, then you will not panic seeing the current market situation. We all know that it will take only days and weeks to recover.
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

let hear the challenge you are having with the cryptocurrecies or the blockchain technology that is bringing down you market, LinkChain and MFChain might just have a solution them. Solving problems is our specialty.
Let's hear you out...
Are you referring to those who do business with Bitcoin your you just mean anyone? 😂😂Cause I’m currently having problem and my problem is that the price of Bitcoin and altcoins has been down, please if there is any way you can raise the price up, please you better do. Lol. I believe that’s everyone’s problem right now, I have seen  a lot of people complaining about price.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

I would even say the solution to this market is that people should just stop talking nonsense just because they just want to increase their post counts. It is the same nonchalant attitude to learning and not being able to come up with something tangible that has made so many people over the years to end up making terrible investment decisions because they have refused to learn.

People tend to get problems surrounding them as long as they want to keep the problems coming themselves. If you want to stop having market problems, then seek knowledge and be able to add to the society, not like this!
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:23:51 AM

Investors ' problems are most likely with patience, you just need time for the growth and development of the cryptocurrency market as well as for any other!
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

In the market, the problem of price and price fluctuation is a key issue that determines the existence of Bitcoin. If you have experience to profitable trading, you will not have problems.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

the biggest problem . i wish the price of bitcoin rise up. because this month i lost 2000$ in trading Grin Grin
That should not actually be a problem, which is just a wish for you which obviously if you can be patient enough, you will get to see your rewards since that is what you are after.

Losing $2000 in trading is simply because you never took your time out to learn and it would be a good thing if you have been able to learn from your mistakes and have made necessary adjustments otherwise, the market rising eventually will not change anything as at the end of it all, you will still find yourself making the same mistakes over and over again until you lose far more than that. Have a strategy, stick to it, and build a confidence around it, as that is always the best way to go in the long run.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

I think, there are no specific and fixed methods that apply to the market situation at this time. I would not want to become a barbecue in the long run. Instead, I prefer to trade and shorter. I have enough time to flexibly transform my plans to build a profit target.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

I think, there are no specific and fixed methods that apply to the market situation at this time. I would not want to become a barbecue in the long run. Instead, I prefer to trade and shorter. I have enough time to flexibly transform my plans to build a profit target.

Most times nothing goes according to plan, even if you have backup A, B or C plans ready. Crypto markets has it's own way of screwing you over when the spotlight is on you. But the idea of shorting is so powerful and life-changing; just be careful to fall on the favorable side once you're done shorting.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

at this time we are faced with very chaotic market conditions. the price of all coins is currently bleeding. and to deal with situations like this, what I do is hold and forget coins until we finally hear the news that the price has recovered
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: