Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How good projects should start  (Read 586 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

so that the project can run smoothly of course requires good promotion so that everyone can take part in the project, professional team work is also able to encourage the project to be successful, besides that the project vision and mission must also be properly considered so that everyone who knows the future goals of the project can be interested in being able to invest in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

Promotion has something to do and contribute to the success of a project.
Good projects are not recognize easily because of poor advertisement.
But the bad ones who are good with advertisement are being recognized because of it.
The current scenario number of projects are enter into market so promotion is need for all the projects but many projects are forgot the security. So we should improve the security and transparent of project then only it will going to moon. But nowadays few projects only concentrate in security so few projects only successfully survive in the market.
What about the security? in what relation that the security comes?
There are projects that aren't even any execution of their plans whether they say about security or what.
Security comes to their wallet and its up to you on what does that means to you.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

I think that you should start any project only being sure that you will win with its help. I think that good projects are those which have much investment and some guarantees. To my mind, there are some of them now I would like to take part in
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

Of course, there is a way to go through a project to make it big and to recognize it in different countries because of the many other processes in the ico bounty campaigns and other ways to improve thier project.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

Promotion is something that is actually necessary which is something that can't be discarded if you have a good product and you want to push it out to the investors to get to know what you are all about. One way or the other, by any means preferred to bring good result, I am sure the project will not be able to do without ICO. Airdrops to me sometimes look unnecessary and campaigns are just a good way of promoting the ICO.

However, I have seen projects like capdax that decided not to do so much publicity and even though there was some campaign to push it out there, it was for a short period. It depends on the goal of the team in most cases.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

team strategy to promote their projects with their available resources. A good product will definitely make this team a success.
Doing air drops can help your community grow bigger in just a few months and this can attract potential investors to invest if they see that the project has a strong community.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

the existence of the bounty and the airdrop is a small part of the way of promotion and marketing. by having these two things that could certainly help smooth or success in ICO. This introduces the ICO obviously bounty and promotional purposes are obtained in this case. are paid as bounty and airdrop are also aiming to market what the ICO has to be realized directly to investors.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

I also recommend that you go to sites that rate new projects more often and then read their white paper, just so choose new projects!

KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

Hello guys, so i've been wondering why some projects conduct airdrops, bounty, pre-sale, ICO and others might just go ahead and do probably only pre-sale and ICO. Do you think doing pre-sale, ICO, airdrop etc are part of the reasons to make a project succesful or do you think when a project conduct and aidrop it makes the project looks unserious for you to invest in again? what do you all think?
I think that all this is an integral part of a successful project. I trust such projects. It is immediately evident that they are doing something to promote their product
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

every good project need financing, with out it project will not work, even if it very good! so firstly need to find serious investors
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

This is a really good topic to start so that everyone will observe it on their next ICO participation. In my opinion, there are lot of ICO that are not established yet but they are just starting their own cryptocurrency and its not guaranteed that they will be successful at the end and no one can predict. If they have an existing product which is being sold in their country or in their territory maybe it is a good step for them to market their product. But always take note that not all of ICO that has existing product become successful at the end. Trust me based on my experience. Second one, if they have a good team you may always want to know who is behind the company or the project you are participating, by doing research and taking time to read about the company teams and background you can tell if you want to participate in it.

sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

first you have to choose which one should start first by joining airdrop because it does not require a lot of time and place and then the new project and must be smart when you have to choose a good project from many investors, the team and manager which can attract investors to invest.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
cuprice

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

Hello guys, so i've been wondering why some projects conduct airdrops, bounty, pre-sale, ICO and others might just go ahead and do probably only pre-sale and ICO. Do you think doing pre-sale, ICO, airdrop etc are part of the reasons to make a project succesful or do you think when a project conduct and aidrop it makes the project looks unserious for you to invest in again? what do you all think?
Doing airdrops can help your community grow bigger in just few months and this can attract potential investors to invest if they notice that the project has strong community. It's a strategy of the team to promote their project with their available resources. A good product will surely give the team a success.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

I honestly do not know why the airdrops are conducted.
Maybe it is because after airdrop they can say that there is a ton of token holders Cheesy

The strategy is not a criteria of projects success,the project itself determines quality of their job

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

A good project should have a realistic goal with smart and effective team and achievable hardcap. They should promote their projects to the whole world thru crypto conferences and get to collaborate with those successful person in this technology as advisors.
morrongiello

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

what i observed so far - most of the crap projects run airdrops. very few are serious with their development. but good projects should have a strong and credible team that can deliver their mission. ok given the fact that they are there for the money. but they should have the capability to deliver their objectives and have the minimal resources at least to keep them going
I understand now. thanks for the advice, I see a lot of ICO projects currently offering Airdrop
inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

A good project should have a realistic goal with smart and effective team and achievable hardcap. They should promote their projects to the whole world thru crypto conferences and get to collaborate with those successful person in this technology as advisors.

The most important thing is that a successful project must have an experienced team. It is desirable to know people all over the world.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
Merited by norman472 (1)

I think we can say the project is good or not you have to check the team who run and the idea to be implemented , you can read the whitepaper and check the roadmap , the airdrop is just the matter of to make the community bigger.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

I think good projects, in the first place should have a strong and well-known team, roadmap, whitepaper and product. Then this project can be attributed to a good project.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

Good projects start with conducting airdrop to get notice on the social media before the private sale and Pre-ICO starts and ICO period itself also. This is the reason why a good project will become successful because it has establish a good community that will also encourage more investors to participate in the token sale.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: