Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐤 TWITTER FOLLOWERS 🐤| ✔️PASS TWITTER AUDIT ✔️🚀 100% WORKING | START 0-24H 🚀  (Read 406 times)
Ludji (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 05:56:43 PM by Ludji

Hey, I'm here to offer you the best Twitter service you've seen yet. With start times from instant up to 24h, you can rest assured that your order will be treated with the utmost care. Currently, everyone is struggling to provide Twitter followers, but I'm here to provide 100% guaranteed service. All orders are drip-feed to simulate real human behavior and to provide the best quality.

Prices for followers are $20 per 1k followers. Bulk discounts are available.

FIRST ORDER BONUS for all clients- $14,99/1k followers

Contact me through PM here or Telegram @najludji

Order now, I guarantee that you'll be satisfied!

After each order has been completed, I would appreciate an honest review here, so everyone can see the quality of the service.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ludji (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

I've received a new order. I'm looking forward to the client's review after the order is completed.

What are you waiting for?

Order HQ Twitter followers at a special first order price of $14.99/1k followers. All orders start in max 24h.

Telegram: @najludji

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
Ludji (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

It all went smoothly. Thanks for twitter folowers. Will hire again.

Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to working with you again!

Order your Twitter followers today, Telegram: @najludji

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

Prices for followers are $20 per 1k followers. Bulk discounts are available. FIRST ORDER BONUS for all clients- $14,99/1k followers

No offense but for me this is not a great offer. I have seen legitimate services that you can get a thousand followers for just 2.5 usd. Although that service is being delayed for days but surely, you'll get 1k.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Ludji (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Prices for followers are $20 per 1k followers. Bulk discounts are available. FIRST ORDER BONUS for all clients- $14,99/1k followers

No offense but for me this is not a great offer. I have seen legitimate services that you can get a thousand followers for just 2.5 usd. Although that service is being delayed for days but surely, you'll get 1k.

I can guarantee you that those services do not work currently at those prices. Twitter has made a big change to their API and because of that, unfortunately, we had to raise prices just like every other panel. We've had multiple customers tell us that most panels aren't working for Twitter followers.

Also, "I've seen" and "I've tried" are not the same. Our service also has almost no drop in followers after the process and you can be sure that with other "cheaper" services you will lose those followers after a week or two, thus wasting money.

Anyway, thanks for your comment, if you have questions, just ask.

schoology

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

Are those or bot?
Ludji (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

Are those or bot?

A lot of them are real, and when tested on new accounts TwitterAudit shows 87% real.

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Are those or bot?

A lot of them are real, and when tested on new accounts TwitterAudit shows 87% real.
Not talking of the audit score here, there are ways and means to fool audits too.
Are those real real? Like can I expect them to interact with my tweets and my content?
Ludji (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

Not talking of the audit score here, there are ways and means to fool audits too.
Are those real real? Like can I expect them to interact with my tweets and my content?

Well, like we've said already, some of them are real. In regards to whether they will interact, we honestly can't tell you. Some of them will for sure, but we're not selling that service nor will we make any guarantees in regards to that.

deputyer

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Real followers
Ludji (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

We provide the most reliable and high-quality service available. Stop ordering services that drop after a week, our followers stick!

Don't waste time, get the service you deserve!

Try it for yourself, ORDER NOW - Telegram @najludji

kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

What's the best price you can offer? $15 is too much for 1k followers.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
kingalex53535

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

I do not advise you to order services. seller scammer
Pages: [1]