Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COE - SYNTHCHAIN][DISCOUNT SALE][DYNAMIC CMC API PRICING]  (Read 738 times)
futereum (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:26:07 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 07:21:04 AM by futereum

INTRODUCING COE

AN ETH-BACKED DIGITAL NOTE

WITH

DYNAMIC CMC-API PRICED STATE-OF-THE-ART SMART CONTRACTS

FROM THE PROJECT SYNTHCHAIN

BY THE TEAM BEHIND ZUR

& THE FASTEST CLIMBING CRYPTO EVER (>100,000%/JULY 2017)

AN AWARD-WINNING FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND DIGITAL NOTE

WINNER OF THE RECENT PHASE 9 CRYPTALDASH COIN COMPETITION

ROADMAP

TEAM

COE lets you trace the CoinMarketCap Index Price (currently around $210,000,000) by selling for a value linked to this number. You will never miss another big crypto gain ever again! Furthermore, because COE sells in return for MNY, it constantly inflates in value. Now, for a limited max. 100 days, COE is available in ETH for a heavily-discounted price offer from Sept 1, 2018:

HUGE FOUR-QUARTILE 100-TIER DISCOUNT SALE!

FIRST & SECOND QUARTILES (50 TIERS)

THIRD & FOURTH QUARTILES (50 TIERS)

To participate in the discount sale go to: https://etherscan.io/token/0x37b21509D0dFdB33A83f70954bC567343C15Bdac and simply send ETH

Terms & Conditions:

AND NOW WITH AN UNMATCHED DIGITAL NOTE EXCHANGE

COE, MNY & ZUR TO BE BASE PAIRS AGAINST THE FOLLOWING MAJOR CURRENCIES

FEATURING THE MOST ADVANCED TRADING SOFTWARE IN CRYPTO

YOSHIEE EXCHANGE OPENS FOR TRADING ON SEPT. 1, 2018!

FOR MORE GO TO www.YOSHIEE.exchange

ABOUT SYNTHCHAIN
By using Synthchain, when investing in crypto, your chances of making profits are greatly increased. As trading volumes on the Synthchain go up, your chances of making a profit increase too. By utilising the Synthchain the likelihood that you will beat the other players in the market is naturally stacked in your favour.

Synthchain contains four digital asset types:

*Futereum digital notes
*MNY digital notes
*COE digital notes
*ZUR digital notes.

Digital notes are tokens which can later be refunded for a random share of the amount of currency you and other players used to pay for them. The chances that you will be refunded  more currency than you used to buy the notes is always on average higher than the one that you will be refunded less. The more categories of notes you hold, the higher the chances of you being refunded an even greater amount of ETH.

Futereum notes are bought with ETH, which is later refunded to the Futereum notes holders. The cost of Futereum notes rises by about 62% every 100,000 to 1 million Futurem notes sold; after which period about 70% of buyers will be able to get a higher refund in ETH than they used to pay for the Futereum notes. While holding Futereum notes you can use them to buy MNY notes:

MNY notes work exactly the same way that Futereum notes do, except there is no gradual increase in their price right up until the point of refund; instead, the notes get cheaper and more expensive at different times to buy, at the exact same rate and price increase that Bitco;in followed for its first 8 years. This makes MNY the best performing investment in the history of the world available today.

As MNY is rising and falling and re-rising again in value according to the price that Bitcoin moved up and down, it can be used to buy a Coeval Note (COE):

COE’s price moves up and down with CoinMarketCap’s total market capitalisation, making it an excellent way to be invested in all cryptos at once: If one crypto flies up above the rest. the price of COE will too! At the end of just 100 days, or after 100,000 COE are issued (whichever comes first), all COE note holders can get a refund of their original MNY. Whether that refund is higher or lower than what you used to pay for your COE depends entirely on how good a trader you are!

If you are a confident trader then, COE is an excellent way to multiply your profits in the crypto market in less than 4 months, as the MNY you are refunded contains an even greater amount of Futereum notes, which also contain an even greater amount of ETH combined, than the equivalent of what you started out with.

If you are not a confident trader, but you still really want to invest in cryptocurrencies, that’s no problem: You can buy a ZUR note! This ZUR note distributes a share of every single COE note ever purchased with MNY, every single time that someone uses MNY to buy COE. This means that you get COE no matter what the market is doing. No matter whether the market is rising or falling, ZUR is giving you a rising number of ETH all the time, and at a much faster rate than any hardware miner can compete with.

Synthchain Whitepaper: www.synthchain.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/THE-SYNTHCHAIN-UPDATEDREVISED.pdf

Synthchain Code: www.github.com/synthchain

FOR MORE GO TO www.SYNTHCHAIN.com

OR  STOP BY THE COMMUNITY DISCORD AT https://discord.gg/zdCw4Ab
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futereum (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

Yes, even @ max. price on the discount sale it works out to about 94% discount. For those that play earliest they can re-exchange 50 ETH to just a few ETH put in (or hold which will be even better but I think a few will try and exchange at the end of the cycle for the discount sale because as you point out the discount is so big here). Should be good fun for some sour times in crypto recently!  Cool Grin
dsmyrk

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

Awesome. Cant wait to see this in action
sammed

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:09:02 AM

Expecting to get some hands on, a pretty good engineered project And brilliant minds behind it, moreover I believe this project because I expect the prices would never go down, infact will only rise with time, that's what proof of value! Waiting so long for this)
futereum (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

Expecting to get some hands on, a pretty good engineered project And brilliant minds behind it, moreover I believe this project because I expect the prices would never go down, infact will only rise with time, that's what proof of value! Waiting so long for this)
The hyperinflation potential of cryptocurrencies has certainly got nowhere near the appreciation technically as it should, that's for sure. With COE it's basically MNY*CMC(/1B for ease of pricing), and given MNY sells according to Bitcoin's price history, that effectively means you are purchasing [Bitcoin's 10-decade price history*ANY RISE in CoinMarketCap's overall headline capitalization). Supposing then you take MNY now at $2.40-ish and because it follows BTC's price history, in a few months it's $50, and suppose that CMC is now $200bn-ish but increases back to $400bn-ish in the same time frame - not at all unlikely events, in fact definitely true in one case and almost definitely true in the second case. That is $16,000 / COE!  That is enormous. If you buy into COE at even the maximum price in this discount sale, that is something like a 50,000%+ gain (about $500,000 in profits / $1,000 invested). Timeline? Hard to say but not impossible at all within 6-12 months. What is more, all these gains are BACKED BY REAL ETH. This is the side of crypto that has been forgotten and this is the side that is about to get reignited and re-energized again by digital notes. Anyone who knows what they are doing now is looking VERY VERY closely at these indeed.
sammed

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

I will definitely be stocking up on some discounted COE. That is a massive discount. My ETH is ready...

CMC marketcap: 224B
MNY price : $2.39
COE Retail Price:  224 x $2.39 = $536.08!!!

Well it's just amazing , purchasing it at just a penny and selling it at a price of more then $500!
I had seen the price charts of coe last year- it reached to about 0.4 BTC, it's really amazing and I would like to get on the boat early!
futereum (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

I will definitely be stocking up on some discounted COE. That is a massive discount. My ETH is ready...

CMC marketcap: 224B
MNY price : $2.39
COE Retail Price:  224 x $2.39 = $536.08!!!

Well it's just amazing , purchasing it at just a penny and selling it at a price of more then $500!
I had seen the price charts of coe last year- it reached to about 0.4 BTC, it's really amazing and I would like to get on the boat early!
It went to 0.54 BTC last year when it was on Waves DEX, that's right. This version is ERC20 (and backed in smart contract by ETH).
sammed

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

The hyperinflation potential of cryptocurrencies has certainly got nowhere near the appreciation technically as it should, that's for sure. With COE it's basically MNY*CMC(/1B for ease of pricing), and given MNY sells according to Bitcoin's price history, that effectively means you are purchasing [Bitcoin's 10-decade price history*ANY RISE in CoinMarketCap's overall headline capitalization). Supposing then you take MNY now at $2.40-ish and because it follows BTC's price history, in a few months it's $50, and suppose that CMC is now $200bn-ish but increases back to $400bn-ish in the same time frame - not at all unlikely events, in fact definitely true in one case and almost definitely true in the second case. That is $16,000 / COE!  That is enormous. If you buy into COE at even the maximum price in this discount sale, that is something like a 50,000%+ gain (about $500,000 in profits / $1,000 invested). Timeline? Hard to say but not impossible at all within 6-12 months. What is more, all these gains are BACKED BY REAL ETH. This is the side of crypto that has been forgotten and this is the side that is about to get reignited and re-energized again by digital notes. Anyone who knows what they are doing now is looking VERY VERY closely at these indeed.
Backing the digital notes with some kind of a gold like ethereum will give a good support and stand to the prices! The way you've expressed is already seen practically but now with more a modest things and since a few years crypto is been just on POW and POS but this is something new i.e POV , if an investor needn't worry and is confident for a good ROI , then there would be no concern at all which looks pretty good based on the calculations you've shown!
realoneginboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

Interesting. Good team, credible and professional layout. I can try this. Where is it available. Any ICO sites? Also, will this be coming to any exchanges?
futereum (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

Need pool?
They are very interested to talk to pools, yes. Best bet for this is to go to the Synthchain discord @ https://discord.gg/zdCw4Ab or Telegram @ https://t.me/synthchain and ask for @freeredkaz or @satoshisdisruption, but can also msg / post here for more.
futereum (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

Interesting. Good team, credible and professional layout. I can try this. Where is it available. Any ICO sites? Also, will this be coming to any exchanges?
Yes, COE is already being listed this/next week on Escodex / CryptalDash, and after presale LAToken, Cryptonex, Exrates, CoinExMarket are also following (has been accepted to list on all these). 
realoneginboy

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

Yes, COE is already being listed this/next week on Escodex / CryptalDash, and after presale LAToken, Cryptonex, Exrates, CoinExMarket are also following (has been accepted to list on all these). 
OK thanks. Interesting because that is a lot of them so soon that has interest then. I like the fact the coin is backed by ETH too so I guess that is also what exchanges also like. 
futereum (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

This is quite big time - they plan to do a city-to-city rollout / grassroots strategy so the exchanges are naturally interested in such a venture as that is the way that these cryptocurrency projects really succceed ultimately.  Cool
quynhcoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

A great project, with enormous possibilities and incredible power. In addition to a strong and active community. I will invest with certainty, I believe very much in the future of this project.
realoneginboy

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

OK - so the more I look at this the more I am thinking it may be the next really big thing to make blockchain rise again from the ashes. Look forward to presale, thanks for sharing.
tibbysplace

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

A great project, with enormous possibilities and incredible power. In addition to a strong and active community. I will invest with certainty, I believe very much in the future of this project.

Yes quynhcoi - this is also the case; the project has existing very strong and thriving community. You can go to the discord and telegram and find it yourself. The community is a year old and developed very thoroughly through a lot of crypto challenges. I have followed some of it myself. So, where will the presale be held and how do I participate? Also, what happens once the presale is finished? The price go up?
futereum (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

I liked the design of Synthchain website. I'm also working in this field. I would like to follow your project only for this. Cheesy
The team has an excellent UI and logo artist called Tom Bician. If you look at the digital asset logos you will see striking resemblance to gods of ancient Greece:

THEOS/ZEUS/MAIYA/HADES
COE/ZUR/MNY/FUTR
realoneginboy

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

I have been going through the WP pen in hand all week. This is the IOTA of financial blockchain. Amazing. well done.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
futereum (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I have been going through the WP pen in hand all week. This is the IOTA of financial blockchain. Amazing. well done.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
That is a fair analogy; it works like an IOT currency-based trading and supply chain procurement system.
Calula

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

the concept is great and i can see a lot of potential.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: