Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Around the World on 80 Bitcoins  (Read 2322 times)
afkmember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:47:36 AM

I would crowdfund this project too https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/947 if i only had more than 2 bitcoins which i hold desperately Tongue
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinstarter

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:54:41 PM

I would crowdfund this project too https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/947 if i only had more than 2 bitcoins which i hold desperately Tongue

Yes, seems everyone is holding on to their coins even with the drop in BTC price!
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:42:42 PM

Yes, seems everyone is holding on to their coins even with the drop in BTC price!
The drop in BTC price has not been enormous, we're not talking about a drop of 100%.. besides on the long term bitcoin price is going up, no reason to sell.

afkmember

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:57:18 AM

The drop in BTC price has not been enormous, we're not talking about a drop of 100%.. besides on the long term bitcoin price is going up, no reason to sell.

I think the problem is not bitcoin price rather than bitcoin community that does not support bitcoin projects. Take a look to all crowdfunding sites bitcoin projects have no support. I wish i had more bitcoins i like a lot of projects, you have to give in order to take!
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:51:51 PM

I think the problem is not bitcoin price rather than bitcoin community that does not support bitcoin projects. Take a look to all crowdfunding sites bitcoin projects have no support. I wish i had more bitcoins i like a lot of projects, you have to give in order to take!
Of course, it's so full of scams who pretend to be legitimate businesses, how can you trust someone who would be risky even if in the regulated fiat world?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
afkmember

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:59:56 PM

Of course, it's so full of scams who pretend to be legitimate businesses, how can you trust someone who would be risky even if in the regulated fiat world?

Trust is a big problem even in real life. So the big question is trust everybody until they prove they don't deserve it or trust nobody until they prove they deserve it? Personally i choose first option it makes me sleep calm. As far as it concerns this project i really like it and i would like to see it happen!
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:18:53 PM

As far as it concerns this project i really like it and i would like to see it happen!
Actually, it's a quite silly "project".
"Gief me money, I'll travel the world" makes exactly zero sense.
Why should we chose the OP, as opposite to just anyone else, to do such a thing? If there's not a strong answer, then it's just a meaningless begging.
Does he have any special skill, knowledge, know-how, contacts, that would help him carrying it successfully?
I bet not.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:53:01 AM

As far as it concerns this project i really like it and i would like to see it happen!
Actually, it's a quite silly "project".
"Gief me money, I'll travel the world" makes exactly zero sense.
Why should we chose the OP, as opposite to just anyone else, to do such a thing? If there's not a strong answer, then it's just a meaningless begging.
Does he have any special skill, knowledge, know-how, contacts, that would help him carrying it successfully?
I bet not.

The OP wasn't asking for any funds himself...he was merely stating that someone should do and we should try to crowdfund them. But for 80 Bitcoins I'd rather crowdfund a project for an amazing easy to use and mobile wallet or some service that makes it easier to use bitcoins in everyday purchases as I feel that would help bitcoin more than someone's trip.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: