Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10% Commission For Sales Representative | CryptoDetail Publishing  (Read 185 times)
Cryptoprimes (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

Hey guys!

We create a learning center for potential crypto investors.
It’s https://cryptodetail.com/
We provide promotion services for approved crypto projects (ICO, exchanges, etc.)
And we offer you 10% of the sales we made.
If you are looking to earn up to $1000 from one deal, let us know by email: cryptodetail@gmail.com
You can find more information about our services and prices at MoonRate:
https://moonrate.io/agencies/cryptodetail

Action plan:
- Start from the contacts you already have in crypto and act as our representative
- Make a chat via Telegram and add @jimmysanders there

That’s all you need to do. Let us know if you are interested.
Thank you.

Regards,
CryptoDetail team

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

This seems to be a good project fpr the newbies. I may also go through it in future, if i think of making investing on other cryptos. I hope this will be a great help
painkiller321

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

This is really a good deal and I am liking it. This is a great opportunity to earn more after learning from her and if I can do that actually then that will be really great. I am interested and will contact soon hopefully.
cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Cryptodetail is an interesting platform that covers Bitcoin, altcoins, blockchain and other cryptocurrency related topics. Their services include content creation, social media boost, banner placement and link building. They provide authentic and materialistic reviews on various topics of this cryptocurrency market.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

This does seem like a great thing that you are doing in the market. It would have been better if there were more details on the Crypto Detail Team though, so that the people will be able to see the number of experts you have.
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

Woow, great commencement is taken by Crypto Detailteam. We can see a great increasing number of crypto  investors these days , who have potential to work but can not succeed as plan because lack of proper guideline or promotional facilities.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

This is indeed a good initiative to help the people out. But there are no descriptions of the people who are behind it. A little more transparency would have been better.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

This does look like a good opportunity for the people who are down on their luck in the market due to the depressing state they are in. But for the interested people, it will be better if they do some research on it, whether it is a legit one or not, just to be safe.
bigchuks

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

I just skimmed through the links you shared here and i think it was a good representation of what junior ranks can do.
Really proud of you and wish you can get a merit for this exloit.
will be taking my time to get more details from the link.

Nice one dude!
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

Don't you think that the post has nothing to do with Altcoin discussion? I guess it is better if you move it to service promotion section. But the service offer looks really lucrative to me. A lot of the newbie investors will surely be helped if you post it in the right section.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Hopefully it is a great offer I am interested in it . It will be profitable I think I can invest my project in it.And it will enhance the number of user at they will impord their project.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

I must say it’s a much matured step. I really appreciate such kind of initiative taken by someone. It really helps people and 10% commission comes like a cherry on the top. Finger cross.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
MegaDots

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

Seems like cryptodetail is more like a forum where there are various discussions and articles related to all the coins and crypto space all together. Moreover, there is a chance of earning from the site too which should be very alluring to all those investors who are eager to learn about crypto investment but yet to find a proper place and mentor to learn it from.
WaterSeal

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

Just checked CryptoDetail and their website and also their moonrate page and came to know that the platform is for Bitcoin, Altcoins, Blockchain, ICO and other cryptocurrency related discussions and guides for the new investors. But, with all due respect, I don't think the post belongs to this section of the forum, because, there is nothing that is related to actual ALT discussion.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

As a investor I feel it will be helpful and profitable also so I am interested in it .The offer is  also interesting. I hope it will be great.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

wow that's great news for the sales representative.this offer will become more interested the sales representative.
RetiredPlanBTC

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

That’s very interesting work to do. I am really interested to do such things. I will check all the details first. Then I will look forward to it. Good luck to your venture!
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

People are waiting for this kind of offers. These offers help us to make a deal in the crypto world.We expect that people will have a look to this offer.
Lisedc

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

as a business person we all knows that a sales representative is a very important person for increase the rate of your sales so if 10% commission is offering to them I think it is okay and we also should think about their benefits as well
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

I think it’s very essential step. I think its a good way promotion. People are more interested to promote crypto for this policy. Commission always boost the sale. I really appreciate this initiative.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: