Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you use a cryptocurrency to purchase instead of dollars?
Yes
No

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New different cryptocurrency  (Read 244 times)
AgosAgsTocken (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 05:10:18 PM by AgosAgsTocken

As we all know Cryptocurrencies are usually used for trading. They should be replacing physical currencies but there's one bridge they fail to build. The bridge of using Cryptocurrencies to purchase items and that's why we are tempted to sell to USD and other physical currencies.

I discovered a new ERC20 Token named Agoscoin (AGS) it built the bridge we need for our Cryptocurrencies. You can use the token to purchase clothing at the moment, and not just any type of clothing, luxury branded clothing e.g. Gucci,supreme,dior,nike,off-white and etc. This token is worth $0.10 per share and it aims on having a fixed share price. You never lose your money you basically convert to buy, no loss.

You get unbelievable discounts when purchasing using the coin but using USD and other currencies will cost you. This coin is really the cryptocurrency we need to kill physical currencies. 0 fees guaranteed. All you need is an ethereum wallet.  

Visit it and try this incredible coin now

Check it out :
Search Agos AGS token on Google

https://etherscan.io/token/0x46bbc22c8e796d788a1907d61228447d148f8d43

https://forkdelta.app

This is amazing I'm never using dollars again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

As we all know Cryptocurrencies are usually used for trading. They should be replacing physical currencies but there's one bridge they fail to build. The bridge of using Cryptocurrencies to purchase items and that's why we are tempted to sell to USD and other physical currencies.

I discovered a new ERC20 Token named Agoscoin (AGS) it built the bridge we need for our Cryptocurrencies. You can use the token to purchase clothing at the moment, and not just any type of clothing, luxury branded clothing e.g. Gucci,supreme,dior,nike,off-white and etc. This token is worth $0.10 per share and it aims on having a fixed share price. You never lose your money you basically convert to buy, no loss.

You get unbelievable discounts when purchasing using the coin but using USD and other currencies will cost you. This coin is really the cryptocurrency we need to kill physical currencies. 0 fees guaranteed. All you need is an ethereum wallet.  

I don't know the information about AGS coins, this is very interesting and great innovation in my opinion.
give me a link so I can read the details of the coin that you mean.
sort of white paper or website.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

I understand that AGS is another token, which now has more than fifteen hundred. Not everywhere, bitcoins and other well-known coins are still accepted for payment. Why do you think that will be accepted, as a means of payment, some unknown token, which I have never even heard of? How is this token better than others? If it is ever used, as a means of payment for the purchase of clothes, it will take a very long time for it to become famous and popular. Now many coins and tokens are being used as a means of payment. Competition is growing, let the strongest win.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

That is a very interesting coin. I guess the new coins are moving with different ideas day by day. If we really can use this coins as mode of payment for the big brands like those you mentioned then surely they will be used on major level.

However, I dont understand why coin purchases made with this coin would be far cheaper than the USD ? For getting this coin we will need to buy it with the USD only, isn't it? Then how do we cover those charges? Plus you must ave got some fees for the transaction of your service, then isn't that is going to be same thing at the end.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

This is great, but is this only in this country? I have a suggestion for you to expand this sale in various countries, because there is no point in buying a stock of $ 0.10 but I cannot buy goods in my country.

I like your stock, don't give up to expand store sales and stocks in various countries,
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1240

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

If it can only be used to buy clothing, it is still far behind bitcoin which is accepted
worldwide on many online stores.

I agree with the OP that crypto needs to be used and accepted more as a currency
but it will take time and i think it is currently moving in the right direction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1151

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

I understand that AGS is another token, which now has more than fifteen hundred. Not everywhere, bitcoins and other well-known coins are still accepted for payment. Why do you think that will be accepted, as a means of payment, some unknown token, which I have never even heard of? How is this token better than others? If it is ever used, as a means of payment for the purchase of clothes, it will take a very long time for it to become famous and popular. Now many coins and tokens are being used as a means of payment. Competition is growing, let the strongest win.
I kept wondering what would make the token so different in the first place when it just serves simply like any other form of payment in cryptocurrency that already exists. This is what I call unnecessary as far as I am concerned and not like trying to hate on the devs whatsoever, but they will have to come up with something very compelling and convincing to investors and not just some discounts on purchase or thereabout.

First and foremost, you opened an account to post this in the name of AgosAgsTocken and still telling us this is a coin you discover, like a normal investor? I am trying to wrap my head around how you have even started lying from the first instance.

It seems though that you are trying to attach it with ecommerce, or will I say sales of goods which sound not so bad with the whole discount thingy, but even after searching online, I could not get much information on the main product you are trying to peach out here.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

Check it out :

I used try to see it do its thing first before jumping in and invest in it. Most likely, that coin would be a failure again because there are no unique features, yet.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

yes new Now there are many cryptocurrency. There are so many things that really work. There are a lot of different levels. If we notice, the price of many cryptocurrency on bitcoin's price Depends on.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

Good try on advertisement but I do not think some offshore new coin that hasn't been proven on the market yet is the solution to buying stuff with it, specially buying high quality stuff with it. I think either we will start using bitcoin (maybe ethereum would do as well) to purchase stuff first than the other coins will follow that or I would probably not use coins at all on regular purchases.

So far only thing I have purchased with bitcoin has been the vacation I took, I purchased it via expedia that allows you to pay with bitcoin and went there and that was the only time I actually ever spend bitcoin on real life value stuff. Except the freelance works I buy like graphic design works and coding.
Crembrun

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

We need to create an online store that would be selling everything (like a copy of Amazon) but only for crypto.

The crypto projects which want that their coins were utilized (was accepted for purchases) shall lend a part of its funds (nominated in fiat) to this store. The funds will be used to buy goods from producers for further re-selling.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2352
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

Even the bitcoin is not accepted as a currency in the world then the token is not suitable for this to do,this is also the part of the bump and dump market.We hae thousands of tkens like these ageagos token already each are designed to be used in different field but everything is used for the tradng purpose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc_angela

Activity: 2562
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

Check it out :

I don't think you discovered it. In fact, I believed you are one of the devs behind this project because of your username. Why would people used this token anyways? What are the advantages, 0 fees? I heard that before as well and transaction ETH needs you to pay for gas alone, and I don't think that any business will flourish with 0 fees whatsoever, business grows because they profits, simply as that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Strufmbae

Activity: 485
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

It would be better if that cryptocurrency you are using currently is known worldwide and accepted worldwide for sure it is only accepted to specified countries. Anyways, i will prefer cryptocurrency as payment of purchasing any things in online shop no hassle. What is the circulating supply of agoscoin by the way? 

A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Check it out :

Dear you,
A cryptocurrency will replace physical currencies, this is a very good idea and I would expect this to become a reality in the near future. But I and many people are not impressed much about the Agoscoin (AGS) that you mentioned because before AGS appears, the mission replacing the physical currencies has occured with other cryptocurrencies. As far as I substitute for physical currency the BTC and the ETH currently do very well. One more reason is that there is not much information about it AGS.
So sorry when I don't totally agree with you!
THanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: