Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2019, 09:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction this year end 25000$  (Read 1080 times)
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1012

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

If you try to do the math and compare the the price from last year and today when the price of Bitcoin started to climb then add teh difference in percent between August to December last year which is somewhere 300% you'll end up at $25,000 USD. So if there's no problem along the way, $25,000 USD is possible by end of this year.
Yes dude Counting on the BTC trading history maybe end up to 25K this year but there are other possibilities if it rises between 20K I doubt everyone will hodl and sell it on that achievement,by the way I hope everyone takes the request to climb up there.
It is possible, if the history of trade can be repeated for the second time, but if see at the recent market value is a good value because prices can last between $6k-$7k for several days. Maybe there will soon be a movement whether it's up or down in September, let's look forward to the movement that might be a big jump the following month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitRentXx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

BTC Will Bitcoin touch 25000$ mark at the end of this year?
Many experts investor suggested this from fundstrat's tom lee to Me Draper.
some is suggesting 40000$ some 25000$.
What are your predictions about this? I visited one website and find some of the predictions https://i360update.com/fundstrat-co-founder-predicts-bitcoin-to-250000/ Tell me what is your opinion about their predictions and it's a good time to invest in BTC ?
yes, i also believe it even though it sounds a bit CRAZY, $ 40,000? wow that's a very good number, I'm very positive about this.
bozo333

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Bitcoin prediction is depends on market growth so we should not expect anything in future value. I think many peoples are said 25k USD is possible in end of the year. But my prediction is 20k USD to 30k USD so my analysis is clearly focused on future marketcap.

████████
██████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████▌▐████
██████████████
███████████
█████████▒▒
███████████
████████
██████████
██████████████
█████████████████▐█████
████████████████▌▐████
████████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████
████████
|
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

|
listed on MERCATOX
═⟹  Community  ⟸═
Iksia

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

It is possible to say unequivocally that now is a very suitable time for investment, but do not expect that bitcoin will grow and update its maximum level. I'm sure that this will not happen this year. the hope for this is small.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

If you try to do the math and compare the the price from last year and today when the price of Bitcoin started to climb then add teh difference in percent between August to December last year which is somewhere 300% you'll end up at $25,000 USD. So if there's no problem along the way, $25,000 USD is possible by end of this year.
Yes dude Counting on the BTC trading history maybe end up to 25K this year but there are other possibilities if it rises between 20K I doubt everyone will hodl and sell it on that achievement,by the way I hope everyone takes the request to climb up there.
It is possible, if the history of trade can be repeated for the second time, but if see at the recent market value is a good value because prices can last between $6k-$7k for several days. Maybe there will soon be a movement whether it's up or down in September, let's look forward to the movement that might be a big jump the following month.

Too much in the near future, it's all still wide open but I think $ 16k might happen where it can still be achieved in the near future, it's difficult to predict this crypto market, plus it all depends on current market conditions because this determines the very adoption of the community many, whatever happens don't forget to always invest from now on because the increase will be very difficult to achieve with the opportunity of cheap enough prices like now, it all depends on each other's trust because everyone just speculates here.
vagsun

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:13:27 PM

What are your predictions about this? I visited one website and find some of the predictions https://i360update.com/fundstrat-co-founder-predicts-bitcoin-to-250000/ Tell me what is your opinion about their predictions and it's a good time to invest in BTC ?
Well, as per current market situations, it is very difficult to predict the price of btc , we never know that whether it will rise or it will fall. It all depends on the free play of market forces. But according to me it seems to be impossible that it will touch $25k at the end of the year. Though btc is highly volatile, anything can happen, so we can't comment anything 100% surely.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

There is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to reach $25k dollars or even more because there are new countries today that has been legalized to invest on cryptocurrency.
Slow death

Activity: 1078
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

as much as I want to see this price again, I do not think it is possible to see this price yet this year

They always fail, so do not believe them.

This is very difficult to reach, so do not count on it.

What are your predictions about this?

$9000 by the end of the year

Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

Previously already many people predicted that the value of bitcoin would grow in value at a significant level namely as big as $ 20.000 - $ 27.000 at the end of 2018 and I had believed it. Unfortunately after the Bitcoin ETF was rejected by regulators from the SEC, my belief was lost and I doubt the value of bitcoin will grow to $ 25.000 as OP mentioned above.

Although after the ETF rejection now its look like difficult that at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will reach to 20000$ or 27000$, but still I think that it is depending on the interest of the people, if people interest will continue I hope that we will see some big changes in bitcoin price.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

It was possible to touch $25k dollars in the market since there are a lot of people who are legalized this year to invest on cryptocurrency.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

The price of Bitcoin reached $19895 by the end of last year.The price of Bitcoin is now reduced to $7074.So this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. I hope the price of Bitcoin this year will reach $25000.
At this stage, I still do not expect that some people will be hoping for a new ATH when we still have so many resistances or walls to pull down on the way up and these things would not just happen overnight unless maybe there was just something that started bringing about a huge demand in the market, which we all know there is really no news that can make such impact now. We will be so lucky if we even manage to hit as high as $17k by the end of the year, let alone the previous ATH.
finlandais

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

According to me this prediction is wrong .It will take atleast 2 years to reach at this price.As BTC has faced a major downfall in mid 2018 so it need some time to recover .No doubt it has the potential to recover but still it need some time to do so.It can reach upto 15k by the end of this year.Rest all depends upon the investors.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Dilerium90

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

According to me this prediction is wrong .It will take atleast 2 years to reach at this price.As BTC has faced a major downfall in mid 2018 so it need some time to recover .No doubt it has the potential to recover but still it need some time to do so.It can reach upto 15k by the end of this year.Rest all depends upon the investors.
Nobody knows and can not predict the price of Bitcoin in the future. You can conduct any analysis you want, but the price will go as the market wants it. I agree in one thing - we need new investments and people, who will invest in crypto, then the price will go up. When we see the influx of trading volume, then growth is possible.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
yousbabtle

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

Last time when bitcoin price reached to 20k even at that level people were too much confident and were not ready to sell out all their bitcoin, they were expecting that bitcoin price will going to touch 70k very soon. So I am expecting the same case here, I hope that even if the price will reach back to 20k people will even like to continue holding their bitcoin at that price.
Ewinsane

Activity: 952
Merit: 521

★Magnum Wallet★

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

Most people's forecasts are based entirely on last year's market trends. I don't think we can believe this statement! I prefer to believe what I see!
Let them assume whatever they want to assume, but what they have to understand in this case is that last year was a bull's year whereas this year is the bear's year and the bears are not smiling at all.

End of the year is not feasible to see the market going as high as $25k and this is not about being pessimistic but the fact that nothing could warrant such growth at least for now and this is the reason why some people always lose hope in a market eventually when their expectations are not met.

▄█▀▀█▄
          █▀▄▀▀▄▀█
         ▄█▄▀▄▄█▄
  ▄▄▄▄  ██▀▀█▄▄  ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄
▄█▀▄▄ ▄▀           ▀██▀▄▄▀█▄
█ █  █ ▄     ▄▄     █ █  █
▀█▄▀▀▄█▀    ████    ▀▄ █▀▄█▀
  ▀▀██▌      ▐▌       █▀
     ▀█      ██     ▄█▌
     ▄▐▌▀█▄      ▄█▀▀█▄
    █ ▄▀▀▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█
    █▄▀▄▄▀▄█▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄▀▄█
     ▀█▄▄█▀      ▀█▄▄█▀
       █           ▄
      ▀█▀         ▄█▄
       ▀
▄███▄▄    █
 ▄
     ▄████████▄▄
▄█▄   █████████████▄
 █
   ███████████████▄
     ████████████████▄
     █████████████████
     █████████████████
     ▐
█████████████████
      ▀██
█████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀
| ANN     | TELEGRAM     | DISCORD     | REDDIT     | TWITTER
[ CREATE WALLET ]
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Free crypto every 60 mins here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

Nobody knows and can not predict the price of Bitcoin in the future. You can conduct any analysis you want, but the price will go as the market wants it. I agree in one thing - we need new investments and people, who will invest in crypto, then the price will go up. When we see the influx of trading volume, then growth is possible.
Yeah, the market will always go as it wants but that does not mean based on what the OP said; we cannot just help than to be realistic. The market even managing to touch the previous ATH would be unlikely, let alone break past it.

We are all very optimistic about the future, but the fact remains that in the present, we are still more bearish and even though the market tends to move up to a very good level, I doubt unless with some big news, we may actually not be able to hit as high as the previous ATH at $19800.

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

«
«
«

»
»
»
automaticmoney

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

There is a possibility to touch previous all-time high price 25000 dollars once the bitcoin price break the mark of 7500 dollars then we can expect previous bull run maybe by this year-end
Roni116

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

I think you should be better prepared to see the reality this year, market movements for this year are not as good as last year. I think it's very difficult for bitcoin to increase 25k, and I think the increase in bitcoin to 10k this year I think it's good.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

I think you should be better prepared to see the reality this year, market movements for this year are not as good as last year. I think it's very difficult for bitcoin to increase 25k, and I think the increase in bitcoin to 10k this year I think it's good.

I will go with you, hitting 25000 dollars this year will be hard. It`s possible, I`m making predictions for the end of the year since 2015 and every year I predicted the price and every time I was wrong, price went higher than I predicted. I`m optimistic, but I always try to be reasonable with my predictions, maybe I`m not fully aware about what bitcoin is capable off. For me returning to 10000 dollars or little higher, making a new bottom at that price is better then great. I will continue with making reasonable predictions, and if price surprise me and go higher it`s even better for me.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Tapyaks72

Activity: 448
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

I will go with you, hitting 25000 dollars this year will be hard. It`s possible, I`m making predictions for the end of the year since 2015 and every year I predicted the price and every time I was wrong, price went higher than I predicted. I`m optimistic, but I always try to be reasonable with my predictions, maybe I`m not fully aware about what bitcoin is capable off. For me returning to 10000 dollars or little higher, making a new bottom at that price is better then great. I will continue with making reasonable predictions, and if price surprise me and go higher it`s even better for me.
Prediction is just  a wild guess but there  are prediction which is based on some data which is there is higher percentage of getting the possibility to be true, 25k or higher is the most  preservatives guess because if you look back in several years past the price is getting higher every year.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.