Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Best Trading Platform for Newbies?  (Read 1473 times)
Knabu

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

Any platform that allows you to go short aswell, it's important to play both positions to remove bullish bias by only playing long. At the start the platform doesn't matter as much since you shouldn't be putting money in in the first place. Learn the rules of the games before trying to play it, otherwise your propability on winning is slim to none.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

My own ideology is some thing very good, simple and has some reputation and binance qualified for this in my opinion. Binance is good for newbies in my own perspective
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

I remember two years ago when I first started trading. I was overwhelmed with the information out. So, here is the universal guide for all beginners that is proven to work time and time again. I highly suggest to study risk management, which will be a blog I'll touch briefly on soon.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

If you are new, you should use exchange Binance BNB or Huobi.
The interface is simple and easy to use.
Should start with a small money and trade with USDT or TUSD.
juntop1

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

The first thing that should be taken into consideration is how you're gonna trade. It can be long or short term trading. Forget about FOMO (fear of missing out) and stick to your trading strategy, that's the only way. There are many peculiarities, do your research before trading, read some articles, there's one for example: https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/cryptocurrency-trading/ And about exchanges... I don't know if Binance is really good for newcomers, but CEX ( https://cex.io/ ) definitely is. Although it has not as many coins as aforementioned Chinese exchange, you won't need them at start. Try common cryptos first and master your skills. CEX is good for advanced traders too.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

Binance exchange is good for beginners. because it is firstly safe, as you are a newbie you don't want to lose your money.
But trading is not easy, you should first acquire trading knowledge. know the basics of how to trade. Then you start trading.
ololajulo

Activity: 2212
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

For my short period in cryptocurrencey, am struggling to see how new investors can get this educated about bitcoin to details without being on the forum. The forum touches every part of crytocurrency and also discusses the imminent issues of the space.  one can follow some personalities on twitter and youtube to get some experts advise.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

Hi am just new in trading, I just want to know what is the best trading platform that you should use in trading. How can I start my trading in that platform? What are the ways or steps that I should do in trading?

I just want to share my experience here.

I think it would be better to try trading at Bittrex, everything is quite complete, the stop limit function also exists, so it can be used to safeguard our assets if the market is in an unhealthy condition. but unfortunately the register for the new account cannot be done yet.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

I study independently and learn independently looking for explanations and experiences on the internet and also from my new friends who are experts, and do you have the intention to be like me,
oh yeah the platform for beginners can choose from dogecoin because the price is still cheap and the price changes are slow.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:34:17 AM

When iam newbie and start learn about crypto trading, i dont know how stop limit feature are work. I have seen some exchange has this feature and i dont know what the function of it. In others many exchange they does not have this feature. But now finally i know this feature is very important for crypto trading for stop loss and trailling stop. So for the better use exchange that has this feature, like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex and Okex.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

Best trading platform for newbies are  those that allow Demo trading to help newbies learn/practice trading before trading with real Cryptocurrencies.
Here are some exchanges that offer demo trading
Altcoinfancy
https://altcoinfantasy.com/

Hitbtc
https://hitbtc.com

Niffler.co
https://niffler.co/

CoinMarketGame
https://coinmarketgame.com/

Here are some Important rules of Crypto Trading you should be aware of as newbies:
— Never jump into trading as newbies unless you know what you are doing.
—  Trade with the amount you can afford to lose.
Cryptovn88
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

Hi am just new in trading, I just want to know what is the best trading platform that you should use in trading. How can I start my trading in that platform? What are the ways or steps that I should do in trading?
When I stated trading, I was traded on Binance, but then I realized that Binance doesn't not make more income than medium and small exchanges as IDEX, HOTBIT, so I moved to trade on IDEX and HOTBIT then, my experience is choose the token that have big fluctuations, and split your capital to some coins, not just focus on only one. Anyway, Binance still is good platform for newbies

Vietnamese Professional Translator
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

Just create account first on Binance exchange and make small deposit there, and to start trading is better chooce first crypto that pairing with USDT, and to determine price area for buy and sell you have to learn charting and technical analysis. And the most important thing is don't forget to use stop loss for every trade, use stop loss 6% and take profit minimum 10% for day trading.

strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

in my opinion, the best trading platform is Binance. you can learn how to trade on Binance by watching various videos on YouTube.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

I couldn't say much, but I think the first thing to do as a newbie is reading to gain a lot of information, to enrich our understanding on what and how trading should be done. When you are ready, try a small price to taste and gain experience. When you lose, you get experience, but when you win, you  get the profits. Besides, keep your hope on fire is also important by keeping your patience in taking every single choices that has lots of risks. Most importantly, start as soon as possible.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: