Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the beginning of 2019 btc rise?  (Read 3138 times)
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

I don't think it will take too long until the beginning of 2019, because in my opinion, the price of Bitcoin has begun to increase and will continue to increase. so in my opinion we don't need to wait until the beginning of 2019 to see bitcoin prices increase.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

it's a very remarkable development, bitcoin is designed always go up every year, but sometimes some people speculate badly when bitcoin falls drastically, even though it is part of unpredictable bitcoin volatility. and that's normal.

This condition of volatility makes some people panic and fear, thus making the market fall more drastically.

a good attitude when facing a correction market is like facing a bull market.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:24:37 PM

Prediction says it will be on mid of 2019 well all hopes for that..  We bear for a long time .. Since it started to decrease on its last big pump..  Yet its still unpredictable for me.. 
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

seen from the history of btc prices per year, it always rises significantly. will 2019 btc prices rise like the year before? investors have been waiting for this moment for investment. From 2009 to 2013 the Bitcoin exchange rate reached 12,000 times the increase, which is up to the price of $ 1,200 / 1 BTC (around Rp. 15.8 million / 1 BTC). Then in the third quarter of 2017, the price of Bitcoin came to an all-time high of $ 6.194 / 1 BTC (Rp. 81.7 million / 1 BTC). If we look at the total increase from 2009 to 2017 (within 8 years), the price of Bitcoin has risen by 61,940 times / 6,194,000%, a truly fantastic growth
You're right, the growth is really fantastic. But I would not use the currency wording, I consider bitcoin an asset.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

I have doubt that the price of bitcoin will rise that much high. I see bitcoin's market price between $8K and $10k by the beginning of 2019. I don't think the price of bitcoin will be as high as that of late 2017 and early 2018...
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

At the beginning I was very happy there will be an increase in value on the price of bitcoin as predicted by many people say as ever'happened in mid-December 2017. But now I feel pessimistic it seems that bitcoin isn't can repeat its glory. The reason's this is related to some rejection of bitcoin ETFs.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Honestly, i'm very hopeful for 2019 and new ATHs are expected in the bitcoin price. We can say that this year the price of Bitcoin has been big corrections, the base of bitcoin has get better.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

I don't think it will take too long until the beginning of 2019, because in my opinion, the price of Bitcoin has begun to increase and will continue to increase. so in my opinion we don't need to wait until the beginning of 2019 to see bitcoin prices increase.
Right.I see btc price is already increasing at the moment even a little anount.It can be a good stepping stone for bitcoin to increase much better and may hit a new height at the end of this year.Hopefully good things will come for bitcoin starting today.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:02:23 AM

from the histpry we can see that in the Q4, bitcoin price is always increasing, we dont know about this year, is the bitcoin price will increase in the Q4, next week is the first of Q4 i hope that it  will increasing like the Q4 of the last year

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:24:55 AM

Yeah! Bitcoin will soar high for sure but nobody knows when. See? It's on your statement already, that the price expansion of btc can be seen more vividly through couple of years so let's wait what will happens next. This upcoming year, if btc make to reach a new ATH then for sure many investors will come in because of the hype created by its spectacular performance! (I really hope this will happen) — which means more increase to its price.

Don't focus too much in the future, just enjoy the present and make the most of it. Besides, btc was just starting to recover again and might fall again, who knows? So relax Grin.
Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

The dread of the past individuals on bitcoin is the information of the new adherents since it has risen and it has likewise falling. The finish of consistently will decide the start of the new year since individuals needs cash towards the year's end and bitcoin will live to enhance to certain level for individuals to contribute or trust them.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:59:00 AM

I am very confident that in early 2019 bitcoin will experience a very good increase! from now on the end of 2018 bitcoin has begun to gradually improve. here we can predict the current 6k and I'm sure it will continue to 20k.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:25:16 AM

No one knows for sure,as the market is highly unpredictable and highly volatile,but we can hope that btc win rise soon
After all those downfall that bitcoin has experienced this past months I certainly believe that it already gain knowledge from it. Well I really hope that the beginning days of 2019 will be good to bitcoin. All that I want for this system is to rise and be in a good position. Well I just want bitcoin to reach its potential and I think 2019 is the year to do it.
rhendra

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:38:14 AM

seen from the history of btc prices per year, it always rises significantly. will 2019 btc prices rise like the year before? investors have been waiting for this moment for investment. From 2009 to 2013 the Bitcoin exchange rate reached 12,000 times the increase, which is up to the price of $ 1,200 / 1 BTC (around Rp. 15.8 million / 1 BTC). Then in the third quarter of 2017, the price of Bitcoin came to an all-time high of $ 6.194 / 1 BTC (Rp. 81.7 million / 1 BTC). If we look at the total increase from 2009 to 2017 (within 8 years), the price of Bitcoin has risen by 61,940 times / 6,194,000%, a truly fantastic growth
hopefully.. but am not sure it will be that simple, the BTC price will have alot perspective to look, such as fundamental and also the rise of abundant new altcoin in the market.
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:53:31 AM

Start of a year seems to be good for BTC
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

I do not think that in the beginning of 2019, the price of BTC will increase sharply. We really need to be patient and use our insights to evaluate the future of the market.
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency takes a long time from 1-3 years to recover. So this is the time to buy to hold in the long run.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

as we all know that bitcoin has experienced a tremendous decline this year, but in the last few months it can also be seen that the price of bitcoin is starting to increase in price movements even though it has not / not been rapidly increasing but there are signs of rising. we all always hope that in 2019 the price of bitcoin will increase again.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

We might not see it grow not only at the beginning of 2019 but we may see it earlier than we are expecting.

My opinion is we will see the grow at the start of Q4 and then there will be some dips again but that's just to make it stronger. I guess there will be a one popular prediction from those "experts" that will come to reality.
Agree I think we will see prices skyrocket before the beginning of 2019, prices are getting stronger due to repeated corrections,
the bottom line has already passed and I think we will see a significant price increase at the end of this year, I hope that will happen
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

Mostly opinions and predictions are with it that end of this year or start of the new year bitcoin rise up and recover his position as at the start of 2k18, this is the reason so that the expert's suggest to wait and hold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

I think we will be see the larger rise happen at the end of 2019 not 2018.  I feel like they may attempt a head fake toward the end of the year to get everyone to jump in then dump on them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: