Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the beginning of 2019 btc rise?  (Read 3134 times)
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

not in 2019, i mean this beginning of 2019 will not happen the same as the beginning of 2018. market are so bored, we cant find any possibilities for bitcoin price to rise that much. my predcition the price of bitcoin will always stagnant in approx $7000 - $9000. unless, we have breakthrough project or very big and good news related to cryptocurrency which can attract more demands and moreinvestor to invest with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

In the present situation of the market, it is impossible to guess what is going to be the price of Bitcoin. Today the price will start increasing or maybe it will take another 2 years to increase the price and completely depends on the market how buyers and sellers are reacting to the market.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

It is hard to explain whether the price of bitcoin will rise next year because of the bitcoin price drops since the beginning of this year.
well, I speculate like that. if this year the price of bitcoin becomes low, I think 2019 will be the opposite. so many companies will make products with their own crypto. well, I'm sure many large companies will support that.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

seen from the history of btc prices per year, it always rises significantly. will 2019 btc prices rise like the year before? investors have been waiting for this moment for investment. From 2009 to 2013 the Bitcoin exchange rate reached 12,000 times the increase, which is up to the price of $ 1,200 / 1 BTC (around Rp. 15.8 million / 1 BTC). Then in the third quarter of 2017, the price of Bitcoin came to an all-time high of $ 6.194 / 1 BTC (Rp. 81.7 million / 1 BTC). If we look at the total increase from 2009 to 2017 (within 8 years), the price of Bitcoin has risen by 61,940 times / 6,194,000%, a truly fantastic growth
As an alternative version, your vision can be real. I also paid attention to the trends of growth and fall of bitcoin, so I can say that the analogy is repeated. Perhaps in the spring will begin the growth of bitcoin
baozi2015

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

I can only guess that it will rise. As for whether or not, i really don't know. But once i guess, there is a 50% chance of guessing right, LOL.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Your data is very accurate, it is a fantastic growth, but sadly there are still many investors who don't know anything about it, they still blame why the bitcoin situation is so low!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

I believe in bitcoin, and I also think in early 2019 we could see bitcoin prices rising. And those who believe and hold bitcoin will benefit from an increase in bitcoin in real terms.

taquine (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Your data is very accurate, it is a fantastic growth, but sadly there are still many investors who don't know anything about it, they still blame why the bitcoin situation is so low!

maybe they haven't got the correct info, or maybe they haven't felt the fantastic bitcoin. when they already know bitcoin info, they will change their mind and think positively about bitcoin.
taquine (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

seen from the history of btc prices per year, it always rises significantly. will 2019 btc prices rise like the year before? investors have been waiting for this moment for investment. From 2009 to 2013 the Bitcoin exchange rate reached 12,000 times the increase, which is up to the price of $ 1,200 / 1 BTC (around Rp. 15.8 million / 1 BTC). Then in the third quarter of 2017, the price of Bitcoin came to an all-time high of $ 6.194 / 1 BTC (Rp. 81.7 million / 1 BTC). If we look at the total increase from 2009 to 2017 (within 8 years), the price of Bitcoin has risen by 61,940 times / 6,194,000%, a truly fantastic growth
As an alternative version, your vision can be real. I also paid attention to the trends of growth and fall of bitcoin, so I can say that the analogy is repeated. Perhaps in the spring will begin the growth of bitcoin

This possibility will repeat itself, or even bitcoin will rise fantastic. this is only guessing from the historical source of the previous bitcoin prices. if this happens, this is very amazing. all will feel the impact of bitcoin.
taquine (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Now the price of btc is starting to crawl up. It is possible to continue to rise until the end of this year. And at the beginning of 2019 btc will be better and will continue to increase.

Right opinion, the history of bitcoin prices has spoken, every year there will be a significant increase. I hope the source is not wrong, and the guess is true
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

Actually the rising in the bitcoin is not only depends on the months and year come. Because the truth is we can rise bitcoin if qe want because we are the investor and if we want to dumo we can do it and if we want to pump we can do it too.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

Actually the rising in the bitcoin is not only depends on the months and year come. Because the truth is we can rise bitcoin if qe want because we are the investor and if we want to dumo we can do it and if we want to pump we can do it too.
Yes that is right, but we are expecting that as time pass more and more people know about bitcoin, even the investors become mature and they give good support to bitcoin when the price is dumping. Therefore we are expecting that every next year will be a very good year for bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin is the need of the day and its importance will even continue to increase from time to time.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

we may not need to wait for 2019 to see significant growth in bitcoin price, the bear market seem to have weakened and awareness of bitcoin is taking a new turn as more projects are being launched
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

It is hard to explain whether the price of bitcoin will rise next year because of the bitcoin price drops since the beginning of this year.
Historically that has always being the case as a lot of Asians will be liquidating their crypto assets to cater for the festivities expense, maybe things will be different his time
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

I think next year is also a good thing, we can get more profit, because seeing the price of bitcoin is also increasing, so I believe that next year the price of bitcoin will also be higher.
It could be next year or even the next one, but no one knows. Sure, this year is already a full bear year and I may not be surprised if we do not tend to move so much next year unless we get to see some good news to skyrocket the movement in the market. Nevertheless, however the market brings it; we would still be here waiting for the moment of recovery, because it certainly will come anyway. What is important now is to see how we can see development for more of utilization as currency.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

I think next year is also a good thing, we can get more profit, because seeing the price of bitcoin is also increasing, so I believe that next year the price of bitcoin will also be higher.
It could be next year or even the next one, but no one knows. Sure, this year is already a full bear year and I may not be surprised if we do not tend to move so much next year unless we get to see some good news to skyrocket the movement in the market. Nevertheless, however the market brings it; we would still be here waiting for the moment of recovery, because it certainly will come anyway. What is important now is to see how we can see development for more of utilization as currency.
For my opinion we cant say that in the beginning of 2019 bitcoin will rise because bitcoin is unpredictable its price is not stable. But maybe bitcoin will rise if many investors are invesring in bitcoin.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Let's just hope that bitcoin will recover from the correction by year end. Although I don't think bitcoin price will follow on those previous data that we had considering that this is a volatile and the prices will base on the supply and demand of the whole crypto market. If we can get any good news for this year then we can see a good progress on the bitcoin price.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

not in 2019, i mean this beginning of 2019 will not happen the same as the beginning of 2018. market are so bored, we cant find any possibilities for bitcoin price to rise that much. my predcition the price of bitcoin will always stagnant in approx $7000 - $9000. unless, we have breakthrough project or very big and good news related to cryptocurrency which can attract more demands and moreinvestor to invest with bitcoin.
The way things are; people's expectation is quite much for the market to just start mooning up all of a sudden. The thing is no one can see the future or what would be happening next, and we can only hope.

We still do not know how low we are going to go since we are still in a bear trend anyway, but either 2019 or 2020 or even thereafter, it is only patience that would make anyone to be a part of it, since some will still miss buying the dips while waiting for an assumption that they are not sure of.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

The way things are; people's expectation is quite much for the market to just start mooning up all of a sudden. The thing is no one can see the future or what would be happening next, and we can only hope.

We still do not know how low we are going to go since we are still in a bear trend anyway, but either 2019 or 2020 or even thereafter, it is only patience that would make anyone to be a part of it, since some will still miss buying the dips while waiting for an assumption that they are not sure of.
If we all create the impression that btc will show its market next year then most probably many people would take such advantage. And as a result, market pump - price will again bit to ground and wait again to bull the market. It's a cycle perhaps. But, even it could be predicted still things would not be the same today and to the future.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

I think so. I mean common financial sense tells me that the more the dollar devalues the more bitcoin will go up. Considering we haven't had a big bull run yet, depending on the end of the 2018 fiscal year we can see what will happen however if the 2018 closes on a no-bull run and all we get is this 7k or max 8k than we can be sure that in 2019 can go up and have a bull run.

Bitcoin can go only so long without any bull run, people will eventually get back to bitcoin and if they do not do that in 2018 than we will see one in 2019. However if we finish 2018 with a good bull run and before 2019 it gets a big run than we may not see one in 2019 or at least in the early months just like what happened to 2018.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: