Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on Bitcoin or new exchange is better?  (Read 255 times)
Maheeratul Mirza jan (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

I'm new in crypto world and im looking for best platform to invest. It better to invest in bitcoin or new exchange? If new exchange which one is good and easy?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
georgedicdiquin

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

You should try IDCM Exchange...They always give opportunities to new tokens and they have listing promotions like this: https://www.idcm.io/news/announcement_details?keywords=20180827
Benjamin353White

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

Be a wise investor, aware of the market's best tendency today to win in the field of pre-coding. The first is Bitcoin, in addition to the BTC, there are appreciated coins on investment such as ETH, Ripple, NEO, ADA. These currencies are highly valued and are expected to bring high profits in the future.
Indominus123

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

BTC is the most recognized on the market for cryptocurrency, but in my opinion the same ETH would be a currency worth investing, especially after the fluctuations it has in the last time.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

I think you are investing in bitcoin, because for us bitcoin is also the best platform, so you will also easily get many benefits in the future because the price of bitcoin always increases better.
diudiu

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

I'm new in crypto world and im looking for best platform to invest. It better to invest in bitcoin or new exchange? If new exchange which one is good and easy?
why not choose for half and half.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

What do you mean by investing in a new exchange? Do you mean investing such as buying particular token that is made to be like company shares? It is risky and specially if you don't understand what you are doing it might not be the best idea after all. There are tokens that are successful, at least for now such as BNB, because binance is buying these slowly each quarter based of company profits. Or kucoin shares which are basically shares and you get cut  etc. But finding the best exchange that will emerge is challenging not to mention that if you don't even know much about trading, how on earth would you be able to see good exchange opportunity?

Also it depends what returns are you looking for because investing into bitcoin can be like sure thing because when market is doing good, that is when btc price goes up. But if you want bigger returns and want to multiply your money faster then take a look at alts. If you think into investing into ICOs, be very cautious to where you invest. As there are a lot of scams around the place or projects that are going to fail relatively fast.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

In my opinion BTC will be a much better chioce. If the market recovers BTC will rise in value almost 100%. Exchanges are not that reassuring. They can prosper but don't have to.
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

If you observe market trends every day, then you should make a choice, bitcoin falls, all the altcoins are falling, bitcoin is rising, and the altcoin is still falling!
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

for us to invest in bitcoin and altcoin that have just emerged from a new project. For us it's also a good way we get a lot of profits, because the development of altcoins and the price of bitcoin also increases every time.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

if you are still a beginner, I suggest investing in bitcoin because the new exchange haven't be able to be tested for its security
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

I wouldn't recommend using new exchanges. They hold too many risks, not everybody is prepared for them. Better draw your attention to trusted exchanges. Like CEX (https://cex.io/), for instance, it's easy in use. And to answer your question, I think it's wise to gold your crypto for some time. Don't make rush decisions, better explore first and then start trading.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

BTC is the most recognized on the market for cryptocurrency, but in my opinion the same ETH would be a currency worth investing, especially after the fluctuations it has in the last time.
eth experienced many problems and resulted in prices falling further, this really influenced investors, I personally doubt the future of eth which is getting worse, I prefer btc for me to invest

Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

My suggestion is to invest some in BTC and invest some in altcoins. Buy btc and hodl it until the market skyrockets to get big profit. While in altcoins you can buy at the low price and sell if you are satisfied with the profit that you have gained.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

I will suggest you to buy bitcoin, right now market is red & you can buy bitcoin at low price which can give you a good return in future.
Second option is split your investment in bitcoin & exchange, it will be also fruitful decision. You will be in profit even from one side you lose something from other side you will in position to save.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

As a wise investor, be aware of the trend of the market. Be alert in all cases and you will be a successful person in every field.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
hstokes

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

If you want least risk investment, then Bitcoin is the way to go.
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

be smart to invest. You have to choose which one is often used in investing. maybe only a few can promise in the future
livingfree

Activity: 2744
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

New exchange? you have to buy bitcoin and buy it through exchange so there's something wrong with your question. You are also interested with altcoins? use only those exchanges that are popular like Binance and Kucoin. Don't use a not so popular exchange that doesn't have any good volume at all. And don't deposit so quick to that exchange if no one is suggesting it or if someone suggests it, do your research.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
elemoro

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

Bitcoin is different from exchange 💱 please don't get this wrong, exchange is a platform where cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, etherium are being traded while Bitcoin is one of cryptocurrencies we have today, mother of cryptocurrency. Altcoins are other cryptocurrencies aside from bitcoin, If your was what altcoin should you invest in my advice for you is to goto coinmarketcap to see list of coins make resesrch on any coin before investing
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: