Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to ETH ?  (Read 2322 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

I am sure of Ethereum because the value is so easy to double.
When I bought Ethereum at a price of 170 USD and then I sold it at a price of 200 USD, what results were already seen.

Bitcoin is a big value and is not good for the short term, if you have a lot of Bitcoin then it's better to trade Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:05:02 AM

I am sure of Ethereum because the value is so easy to double.
When I bought Ethereum at a price of 170 USD and then I sold it at a price of 200 USD, what results were already seen.

Bitcoin is a big value and is not good for the short term, if you have a lot of Bitcoin then it's better to trade Bitcoin.
Yeah,bitcoin is one of best coin that fluctuates higher prices than ethereum so it's not a good result if we quickly turn to ethereum. Bitcoin is the most wonderful in terms of gaining profits and it took many years to go beyond this pei
rice.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

If you feel confident about ETH, you can exchange it to ETH just like me now, I feel confident for the future of ETH. But if you are not sure it is better to keep holding Bitcoin because bitcoin will be more stable
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

If you feel confident about ETH, you can exchange it to ETH just like me now, I feel confident for the future of ETH. But if you are not sure it is better to keep holding Bitcoin because bitcoin will be more stable

Bitcoin and ethereum are both have a great potential in the future, and I just want to say bitcoin is the most. You don't need to choose between bitcoin and ethereum, you should choose both in that  promising coins, invest in bitcoin and ethereum not only one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

Yes I have invested a lot into crypto over the years.
Right now, because of the recent crypto price surge, I'd say 90-95%% of my net worth is in crypto.
I am hardcore crypto. I am also going to be diversifying very soon because I know it's not good to have all my eggs in one basket like this.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

if you already have an asset in btc, you better keep it in btc only. because from the data now ether is experiencing a very deep price decline.
only BTC can survive its price this month and is relatively stable.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

As to pump, no other crypto that can give you a very good profit in just a matter of minutes because while other cryptos are pumping in chunk of dollars, bitcoin is pumping a whole number of dollars like 10x higher than other crypto pump.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

Many people are thinking the same way but until now we can say that Bitcoin is a better choice than ETH. ETH has dropped a lot over time and it has been behind the Ripple on coinmarketcap.I receive that ETH is not atractive as in 2017.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

It is very likely that by the end of 2018 marketcurrency will pump because there are too many numbers missing. Bitcoin and Ethereum are very prominent Kemrosotanya because they are the most famous quality. possible Ethereum has more potential for the long term than Bitcoin. please argue with you observe while in cryptocurrency which has so many surprises.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

In the long run, I believe more in bitcoin. I think that after 1-2 years the top 20 coins to change. I think the best time of the Ethereum was in 2017 and he did everything possible, for what was created.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

I think that Ethereum will very soon lose its position. EOS and Stellar can press him. ETH does not develop and will eventually lose popularity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: