Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to ETH ?  (Read 2317 times)
nareal109

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

You better keep your BTC for long-term holding. ETH goes up and down every time, and the price BTC is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

In analysis, Bitcoin has a much better price stability. In fact, at this time the price of bitcoin is much more stable when the state of the digital currency market is not in a good condition. Etherum is currently in a bad condition and this is proven by a price decline that almost reaches 200USD. This is a bad condition, but never be pessimistic because pessimism will only worsen the situation. Believe that digital currencies will have a bright future and we must continue to support from now on.
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

First of all, BTC is the best coin in the market. Forgoing them and getting ETH does not seem like a good option at all. Yes ETH is the best altcoin, but BTC will get better and recover from the dip. If you are still inclined towards transferring them, then you should not transfer all of them.
icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

There is some problem is going on in the current crypto market. The price is not stable since last year. A lot of people are facing loss recently. I think if you invest in Ethereum, you will be profitable.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Why not choose both bitcoin and ethereum to invest? We know that bitcoin is really great coins with higher value and potential to  increase more because of the demand. But ethereum also is one of the profitable altcoins and it has many uses. It is up to what will you choose and the best for you.!
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

if I for example have Bitcoin I will not exchange it for Ethereum, because I prefer to hold bitcoin, but for example now I have more money, I will buy Ethereum too, and I will hold it for a long time, because these two coins I am sure it will develop well, and the price will rise higher again.
henrytran167

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

i think both ETH and bitcoin always a good coins. they have the price so outanding than other alt coin.
if now exchange bitcoin to ETH, that's a great idea, i think in future price of ETH will pump and we can get more profit.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

In this one, you must not look on their dollar value if you want to change your BTC to ETH.
look at the btc value of every ETH. this will make you more fine in having your decision.
before almost or over 0.1 BTC per ETH, and now we are really down at less than 0.05BTC each.
This may will give you more hint on what to do.
Remember that everytime BTC goes up in dollar value ETh go up as well, as long as it maintains its bitcoin value.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

If everyone has the same opinion, Ethereum will grow by 1000%

The main thing is that investors believe and buy Ethereum

Bitcoin can grow by 30-40%

aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

very good your idea, but don't all of you exchange to ETH coin, leave it for bitcoin, because the prediction about the price increase is quite long, for this month only eth movement is still down.
bitcoin still remains the top coin in all markets.

https://www.google.co.id/amp/apaitubitcoin.com/prediksi-harga-ethereum-desember-2018-2019-2020-2021-2022/amp/

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Charlotte1337

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Both of this coin is a good value to the crypto world and in terms of profit making will they can be trusted, so having this two coin in your wallet will guarantee you a good profit.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

Not trying to demean you in any sense but only people who are dumb enough will try to convert their BTC to ETH. Not considering the current performance, but overall performance of ETH is not even near to what BTC has shown as a potential so far in the market. So, I would definitely advise you to hold on to BTC if you have one right now.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

I see eth needs a process and time to achieve high prices. I think it takes patience if you hold eth and you have to be sure eth is a good project.
camho

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

that wont make any sense at all,,,to be converting Bitcoin to etherum,,because right now the present situation of etherum is not okay,,so doing such things now wont make any sense
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Though the price of the cryptocurrencies price is getting less regularly, the price of the Ethereum is not that much decreasing. So, there is not that much of risk to invest in Ethereum.
Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Well, both coins mentioned above are coins with strong potentilshowever BTC has always been the best coin right from inception.if I am to class them bitcoin is the best while ethereum is the second best. Ethereum is making a whole lot of sense too but bitcoin is still the most widely used coin in the cryptocurrency world
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

difficult choice, because these two coins include the best crypto. but if you want to exchange btc to eth it might not be a bad choice. but leave a few btc because bitcoin also has the potential to rise.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

In analysis, Bitcoin has a much better price stability. In fact, at this time the price of bitcoin is much more stable when the state of the digital currency market is not in a good condition. Etherum is currently in a bad condition and this is proven by a price decline that almost reaches 200USD. This is a bad condition, but never be pessimistic because pessimism will only worsen the situation. Believe that digital currencies will have a bright future and we must continue to support from now on.
Both  were not yet in good condition , though if we already have our savings in BTC it will be better to keep it on it since the market depends much in BTC, whenever BTC declines most of the time alts to which ETH is included.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

If you are to choose between bitcoin and Etherum in terms of holding coins during the bull market or bear, its best to invest in Bitcoin as Cryptocurrency mostly is measured with bitcoins growth. This is my opinion .
Ezotikk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

First of all, BTC is the best coin in the market. Forgoing them and getting ETH does not seem like a good option at all. Yes ETH is the best altcoin, but BTC will get better and recover from the dip. If you are still inclined towards transferring them, then you should not transfer all of them.

To shift media from bitcoin to etherium does not make any sense, I think you can do 50/50
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: