Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to ETH ?  (Read 2319 times)
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

Hi mate, this is a tough question, if you are going to analyze the situation, then you should do something to have an ETH too in your portfolio, and a lot of things to consider also, but if you have already a BTC, then you can partly convert some of it into an ETH, still today is the best time to buy an ETH because of the lowest price compared to previous months which are pretty high in value. ETH still be the best, regardless of the market situation nowadays.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

I think switching bitcoin to eth is a fatal mistake because I believe bitcoin will increase by the end of this year. And the price of bitcoin later this year will exceed my previous year.
Rangerman

Activity: 296
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

Personally, I don't think ETH stands a chance in front of Bitcoin, both in case of market performance or usability of each coin. Even if the market recovers completely and both of them reaches their past price once again Bitcoin will stand stronger against ETH in all the situations.
vanan1010

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

Bitcoin is still the leading currency in the crypto market. I think Bitcoin is better than Eth 
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

I tend to bitcoin, which has better potential. Ethereum does have a good movement, but now more prominent is bitcoin.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

I have been in cryptography for several years now. And I'm betting on my bitcoin. This is the most popular crypto currency, as evidenced by the size of its capitalization. Bitcoin slowly but surely multiplies investment.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

I think money will first flow into bitcoin, so keep btc till it gets pumped hard and then when you see retracement on long charts just flip to eth and then eth will pump and you would profit from both these assets.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

If you need more precentage on profit, better you buy altcoin that under $1. As you can see doge right now, that coin already increase about 31% in 2 days. From my point of view, ethereum will more dump, so you can trade on other altcoin first, then get your ethereum on cheaper price.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Crypto market is unpredictable, we never know which coins will pump. I think holding both BTC and ETH will be better to get the best of both world.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

Price rise on many cryptocurrency in the market is inevitable, it is therefore make perfect sense to prepare for pay day by getting to most likely coin that will rise and take good position! Butcoin, ethereum and eos is my recommended coin!

CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

Bitcoin is promoted as an instalment framework and methods for trade, and after that everyone who's at any point attempted to utilize it for that, it's been a hopeless disappointment.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

If you chose to transact with altcoins then ETH is the best solution. But, if you compare BTC with ETH than BTC will always place in the first position. However, both are performing great and have good potentials. You may invest in both.

In some case bitcoin is better then Ethereum and in some case Ethereum is better then bitcoin. Ethereum has potential to beat bitcoin but according to resent conditions bitcoin is on the top of the Ethereum. Ethereum price is also low then that of bitcoin. And Because of this many cryptocurrency beginner star their cryptocurrency carrier with bitcoin. Many online retailers choose bitcoin for their business purposes instead of Ethereum. Ethereum is a still upgrading currency.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

Every people have their own objective about their investment.
Personally I still prefer as my main investment and ETH become my side investment.

Of course ETH become great token because when I join on crytocurrency , 4 years ago, it's still not exist yet but now, it's place 2nd on coincapmarket !
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

"
The situation for the crypto market is not satisfactory. We need to find which coin is better and ideal it is not a bad idea  to exchange the btc in eth. It  can be bring a good feed back for the future.
"
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

I have heard that Elon Musk tweeted that he wants Ethereum even if it is a scam! What a great tweet from hom and it shows that Ethereum is a big project and it has a nice future.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:40:09 PM

Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

since market is still in recovery stage, its better if you will stay holding your btc, if the price of btc will pump, the possible thing to happen in eth is to fall. but if you will decide to hold eth than btc, that is also fine, but you will wait a little longer for its price to pump.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

Very true. Ether is at a very low price right now since the $ price of it has fallen down since BTC has gone down and the BTC price of ETH has also gone down which has tremendously decreased the overall price of ether. Exchanging BTC to ETH would be a wise option now since ether is down and if the price rises then the overall % gain will be much higher in ETH than in BTC. Keeping a smaller portion in BTC exchange the rest for ETH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

First of all, it is better if you buy the coins using real money. Converting the coins definitely spoils the balance of the market. Now, coming to the topic, don't think of going for ETH when you can have BTC. There is no chance of ETH ever reaching the popularity or performance of BTC in any sense.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

Yes might be. Both are really good for future investment, Since the Ethereum price dropped very much, so if you choose ethereum for investment its great idea. But do not convert all money in Ethereum. Better split like 50 - 50.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Litecoin founder Charlie Lee believes That the best time to buy is a period of falling prices; the expert is confident that this time the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 20 000.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: