Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DACHX] DACHCoin - Global Decentralized Cryptocurrency - PoS/Masternodes  (Read 23510 times)
Silkystarr

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

I like DACH-Project because Dev and Team Are trusted like DACH-Project and i have joined their server on discord (Soomro#3168), They are working hard day by day to achieve DACH-Project Goals, DACH-Project Have Very Friendly community and they have good investors in community, all are happy , they welcome new investors too, help them,and i want to see one feather in DACH-Project as if they Provide a Android Wallet which will be Good for whole investors , mean those people can also be the part of DACH-Project who have no PC or laptop they can do business on Mobile phone, so i wish them Best of luck for future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turkishcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Hello everyone.  I'm turkishcrew.  Dach is really nice and big project. Like it so much. Because DACHex Crypto Tracker is an ultimate platform to keep track of crypto market and prices. It has a clean, user-friendly, contemporary design, awesome features and continuous updates. And Good project, I think we will soon fly to the moon, good luck to the developers, all the health and good.
1) Is it scalable which allowing for growth? 
2) Does it have practical applications and real world implementation and does it help solve problems? 
3) Does it have a mechanism for raising funds for future development 
4) How liquid is the asset? 
5) Is it globally traded? 
6) Is there demand and enough tokens available to the public? 
My discord Id:@turkishcrew#6975
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

I really like that the platform will allow me to track the crypto market and prices. With over 1600+ currencies is like a one stop shop and I do not have to go anywhere else to keep track.
I think the Dach community and developers is very active and keep the community informed at all times.
I really would like to see added to the platform a feature where I can select cryptocurrencies that I want to follow and in my dashboard these will be shown to me and I can maybe track my investments there as well. That way I do not have to search for the currencies every time I login.
discordname: coincabin#1988
Sultan104

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

Here ,DACH coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named DACH .I wish they complete their goal as soon.The coin is also listed on Cripto-Bridge.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

Add "DachCoin (DACH)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 626 DachCoin (DACH)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:21:54 PM

hi i am xbow. i want tell something about this project. Actually this is a very good project. When they first listed on CB,its price was around 30k sat. this project price impressed me well.

now i want to tell something about community. DUCH community is very well. They are very active. What i like it most. they arrange many AD and bounty before listing CB.

I thing DUCH project should add android wallet feather, If they add this feather trading will be easy for all of us. Thats all. Thanks

Discord ID : Xbow#2580
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

if you want thailand translation please PM to me.

thanks.
z43n4l

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

I like that DACHCOIN is handled by a solid team, and is run by truly trusted developers, and I decided to join the DACHCOIN server on discord [z43n_41#5407] because in the community are friendly people, and make it easier for me to search know about Cryptocurrency.
I am very proud of the convenience offered by the developer that DACHCOIN can be accessed via android, because not everyone has a PC, that is the advantages and convenience that I feel, success is always the developer and thanks to all the teams.
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

I came upon the DACHCoin project from their discord community channel <https://discord.gg/gyTWewy> and found I really liked the dedicated friendly team working together with the common idea that providing a platform for crypto currency up-to-date prices along with ico lists, large exchange information, blog posts and more was a platform that is really needed during these crypto currency wildly fluctuating times.  Also, hopefully, they will soon add a mobile connection on the DACH EX Platform! They are an up and coming coin with MasterNodes, community and platform. Please feel free to check them out!

Thanks,
Rick

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
hsynbtc

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

DACH is promissing project whit passion and friendly TEAM. I am on DACH discord and keep looking news. Price will go up when DACHEX platform relaesed. When u check info about features i can say platform will be awesome. Team should choose right colors for eyes cuz some colors realy tried eyes. Its my opinion ofc. I am hsyn on discord.
@lionel98

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

Here ,DACH coin is a big project.
The community of the server is really awesome,
because they are very hardworking
for the purpose of their goal.
I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Long future this coin.
The coin is also listed on Cripto-Bridge.
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

I am already in the discord server since the begining. And i really like how the dev and the teams are building and continue developing the project. Since it has been helped by the Ultranatum Dev, I believe that Dach is really is a solid and legit project.  They have been continuously delivering updates of the project.
And since the initial goal of the project is to be a monitoring site for other coins, i hope that they can also provided an intstant masternode service to the project.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

DACHCoin have the combination of the best features of modern crypto-technologies.
Investing in this currency will look like a big investment because
of the profitability each year and the likelihood that Bitcoin stocks are also rising in price.
I'm looking forward to explaining how coins are awarded each year.
vital48

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

DACH Coin project is wonderful and very intriguing.
Many Airdrop and Bounty are done, so coins are steadily increasing.
DACH project team has development capabilities, so this is a very wonderful point.
There will be good in the future, and there is something good if you keep on holding.
I will also introduce it to my friends.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

The plan for adding Changelly for exchanging coins are a most attractive feature of this project, however, Over 53% coins are locked in the masternode, that's what I liked most about this project. What do you think people?
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Please help me fill a shared masternode for DACH.

Only $1 per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes/zc

Anatolian

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

Turkish translation reserved!

I already have an MN running and I am active on Discord. I would be happy to help you with Turkish translation!

Look forward to hearing from you Wink
dachcoin (OP)
Copper Member

DACHex - Realtime Prices, Charts, News, ICO's and

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

you can start it.
thank you
best regards

Turkish translation reserved!

I already have an MN running and I am active on Discord. I would be happy to help you with Turkish translation!

Look forward to hearing from you Wink
Anatolian

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 05:11:23 PM by Anatolian

Turkish translation and ANN page is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5051319.msg46942374#msg46942374
JoySky88
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

French reserved
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: