Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the future holds for Bitcoins?  (Read 569 times)
BITSSA : BITCOIN EXCHANGE (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

Bitcoin has turned to be one of the happening investment commodities of all time. We so far haven’t seen any such commodity with much price fluctuations yet gain immense traction. A decade ago, you could really have purchased a bunch of Bitcoins for not more than a dollar. But now? One Bitcoin costs around 9, 000 US dollars. Still, there are people who are worried that Bitcoin’s price has reached its peak and investing now would be losing thousands of dollars. Sorry, I completely disagree.

Wondering I disagree? Well, digging deeper and deeper only shows that the Bitcoin is just started to pick up its steam and will reach a value in the future that you can never ever imagine of.

Please, I’m not the only one who is arguing that Bitcoin price will rise significantly over the years. If were to randomly choose a year in the future, then I would say that by 2020, one Bitcoin price would be somewhere between $35, 000 to $45, 000. You think I’m being too much generous? Honestly, the current available predictions say that these numbers appear to be on the cautious side. Various respected cryptocurrency consultants are predicting that Bitcoin will hit $50, 000 by the year 2020, a reasonable prediction. For further information about the future of Bitcoins please read the bitssa blog post. Link: https://blog.bitssa.com/the-future-of-bitcoin-prices/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

Everybody keeps saying that the price will increase at this or that date, but nobody really knows for sure, there's no point estimating any month, or even year that the bull season will return because its simply random. Bitcoin has had entire years where it hasn't even increased in value much, so it's not unusual for it to happen again considering that BTC and alts had such an insane 2017. Crazy increases can't happen repeatedly.

Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

As every one hopes for more profit from bitcoin in the same line every one wants that value of bitcoin raise and their profit raise, world is optimist and always look for betterment of self so in this way people always think for the good and for better future of bitcoin also.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

Everybody keeps saying that the price will increase at this or that date, but nobody really knows for sure, there's no point estimating any month, or even year that the bull season will return because its simply random. Bitcoin has had entire years where it hasn't even increased in value much, so it's not unusual for it to happen again considering that BTC and alts had such an insane 2017. Crazy increases can't happen repeatedly.

Right, too selfish if we still think that the price of bitcoin will rise at the end of the year, now everything is different, the price of bitcoin is normal as before and the price of bitcoin is currently high. if you still want to be in the world of crypto you should trade bitcoin every day, don't just think about getting multiple profits in the crypto world
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

Bitcoin price now is 7k usd per bitcoin. Let's just hope that history will repeat itself and goes higher. I think that when ber month hits the price of bitcoin will be higher and higher, but for now let's just wait until december and be prepared for the price of it.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

No one can say what the future holds for bitcoin. Perhaps it will rise up again, perhaps it will not and we will see the end of it soon. But I am staying positive and say that the market will come back up. As to when exactly, we never know, but I also know that this was not the first time that it has happened so I am keeping the faith.
melkola

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

I really want to hope that bitcoin will get to the price of ten thousand dollars and there to gain a foothold for a long time. He doesn't need more I think. If there is more, it will be overestimated and again all of us will live as on a time bomb. Let him stay at 10K and all will be well.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

Its not bad to expect, but dont expect too much. Its just for you to cheer up and dont get affected by whats happening on the bitcoin industry. Just buy when the price is at low price and then hold it until the increase. Who knows maybe later just like last year, before the year ends the price of bitcoin fluctuates and reach its peak again. Its better to try than not, because this might help you to success, and if you failed then try and try again. There is no limit, its free to try again and again until you succeed.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

op.
fail 1.
no point copy and pasting blog posts from 3 months ago. you wont earn merit from others words most stuff is out of date by the time its blogged ($9k btc for instance, is not todays price)

anyway lets look at the fails of the blogger

fail 2 "commodity"

a commodity is a raw material used to create other products
gold=electronics/jwellery
oil=fuel/plastic
wheat=bread/cereal

bitcoin is an ASSET class currency not a commodity class currency.

fail 3. bitcoin wasnt in existance a decade ago.. it was first circulated january 2009 but it was about 8 years ago before bitcoin had a "value" (mid 2010's pizza event)

fail 4. the blogger has shown no mathematical, logical, rational thinking around the exact number he chose.
he might as well wrote some numbers on scraps of paper, put them in a hat and done a lucky dip

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

As every one hopes for more profit from bitcoin in the same line every one wants that value of bitcoin raise and their profit raise, world is optimist and always look for betterment of self so in this way people always think for the good and for better future of bitcoin also.

Bitcoin has been recognized as currency in many countries and as of today it’s the most liquid & widely accepted cryptocurrency in the world. And by far it is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. And with these fast growing technologies I have no doubt the bitcoin and other altcoins future is bright because of the efficiency and real time transactions.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

Bitcoin has turned to be one of the happening investment commodities of all time. We so far haven’t seen any such commodity with much price fluctuations yet gain immense traction. A decade ago, you could really have purchased a bunch of Bitcoins for not more than a dollar. But now? One Bitcoin costs around 9, 000 US dollars. Still, there are people who are worried that Bitcoin’s price has reached its peak and investing now would be losing thousands of dollars. Sorry, I completely disagree.

Wondering I disagree? Well, digging deeper and deeper only shows that the Bitcoin is just started to pick up its steam and will reach a value in the future that you can never ever imagine of.

Please, I’m not the only one who is arguing that Bitcoin price will rise significantly over the years. If were to randomly choose a year in the future, then I would say that by 2020, one Bitcoin price would be somewhere between $35, 000 to $45, 000. You think I’m being too much generous? Honestly, the current available predictions say that these numbers appear to be on the cautious side. Various respected cryptocurrency consultants are predicting that Bitcoin will hit $50, 000 by the year 2020, a reasonable prediction. For further information about the future of Bitcoins please read the bitssa blog post. Link: https://blog.bitssa.com/the-future-of-bitcoin-prices/
From where did you got this bitcoin price of 9,000 dollars as when I checked,its showing only 7,000 dollars.
By 2020,d ue to halving bitcoin's price would surely increase but not sure about 50,000 dollars price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Dinuka Sampath

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

It is my opinion that with this technology world, there will be a great deal of encounter for Bitcoin in the near future. So all people in this new world begin to lose their physical substance, and I think that a bit of a future for people in Bitcoin.
Dikarama7

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

It is difficult to ensure the future of bitcoin, because the market is constantly changing and conditions of prices are uncertain. For 2020, I still doubt that the price of bitcoin reaches 50k, it is too high and it will be difficult to achieve such high jumps.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

It is my opinion that with this technology world, there will be a great deal of encounter for Bitcoin in the near future. So all people in this new world begin to lose their physical substance, and I think that a bit of a future for people in Bitcoin.

If the physical substance fall down as you said, we will be able to find the digital currencies only to be replaced this world from using the fiat cash and ruling power of secret society families. We are saying this world is some safer and independent from using the bitcoin.

Really do not need the good why many newbies getting wrong assumption about the cryptocurrencies when they are looking it in the bearish market time especially.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

I believe in the potential of bitcoin and it capacity to reach the price you stated but we should also remember the volatility of the market which will not allow us to make accurate prediction about the price of bitcoin in the future because demands is what control everything in bitcoin when it comes to price. But I still disagree with the exactions that bitcoin have reached it peak.
texlipsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

these sums seem to me to be very exaggerated. after the rise last year, everyone went into big anticipation. this is not the right attitude.
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

In the future, bitcoin will be the world's main currency. And at the same time the most expensive.
Jack Ment

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

Being positive is good but we should also be practical. There's nothing wrong expect the market will rise and even surpass last year record. However, expectation has to have a foundation or reason. You guys keep taking about positive prospect but show no reason, making me find it hard to believe.
Samantha Walker

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

What can ensure that the materials you used is right? How can you prove your research is exact? Everything is just prediction and very vague. At heart, I do hope the scenario you draw will come true but I fail to believe it.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

It is difficult to predict the price of cryptocurrency. A lot of people thought that it will be 20k or 50k this mid-year but we are extremely sad watching the fall of market so we should just be patient
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: