Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $ 5,800 is the lowest threshold for Bitcoin in 2018!  (Read 727 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:27:20 AM

Though it really hit down that price, we never know what really ia the most bottom price this year. Some speculations predicted $5.3k is coming. If that so, we can really be ready in times like this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:08:59 AM

I hope the bitcoin price doesn't drop again, and the price of $ 5800 becomes the cheapest price this year, it's time for the market to recover so that all users get profits like last year.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

I hope the bitcoin price doesn't drop again, and the price of $ 5800 becomes the cheapest price this year, it's time for the market to recover so that all users get profits like last year.
I won't expect as much as last year and if this should end up becoming a reality, where the downtrend continues later on next year and we get to see Bitcoin hitting a good amount before the end of the year, that will still not be a bad one. However, even if it drops, this would just be a chance to get more anyway.

The market has been looking a bit good lately though without much bearish impact and I expect that with good volume we should be able to reach a good height.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

Yes that's the lowest and I shouldn't hope for much lower one, because if that happens more panic could also possible. It couldn't help btc price to spike of its price but ended worst in the end. Let's be courageous always and never give up on our holdings, think for our dreams to become reality.
quichiship

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

I agree that Bitcoins won't descend down to any less price that 5000 because the lowest threshold it can go is the 5800 USD. Bitcoins is going to end the year with a bull run and a price of not less than 10,000 USD.
I hope that bull trend has started and now the market is expected to remain bullish for a long long time. I do not think that the price will dump any more, in fact now people have started investing in bitcoin and hope that it will result to a good market cap.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

I agree that Bitcoins won't descend down to any less price that 5000 because the lowest threshold it can go is the 5800 USD. Bitcoins is going to end the year with a bull run and a price of not less than 10,000 USD.
I hope that bull trend has started and now the market is expected to remain bullish for a long long time. I do not think that the price will dump any more, in fact now people have started investing in bitcoin and hope that it will result to a good market cap.
For me, I still have the feeling bitcoin will fall down again in September. Recovery too strong in the past also made me a little nervous because the script is very similar to June. I hope that I Wrong because I also want the bitcoin to end in 2018 with the lowest price of 5800$

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

saying this now means nothing because now it is 100% clear that this price you mentioned was the bottom of the price.

it would have been worth saying and worth reading about if it was being said back when the price was falling and only a handful of people were saying $6k is the bottom and price will stay above it even if it temporarily drops below.

We can’t say this is the bottom because were only starting September and too far from the end year so there might be another lower drop in other times before december ends

But lets all hope that this is the lowest and what we will seeing in future is price growth and recovery so others might win back the losses from January
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

saying this now means nothing because now it is 100% clear that this price you mentioned was the bottom of the price.

it would have been worth saying and worth reading about if it was being said back when the price was falling and only a handful of people were saying $6k is the bottom and price will stay above it even if it temporarily drops below.

It actual still means something. Many people still expect bottom to happen. Some most pessimistic even a year from now. Not to mention that majority of people on earth believe Bitcoin will go to zero.  We wil be sure of bottoms only after bullrun will start. That usually happen like half year after bottom happens. So only in Spring next year.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

Yes that's the lowest and I shouldn't hope for much lower one, because if that happens more panic could also possible. It couldn't help btc price to spike of its price but ended worst in the end. Let's be courageous always and never give up on our holdings, think for our dreams to become reality.
Let's see hows the price run was going to be this September bottom is almost $5.8k clearly on that range has a strong support to hold its price as that dip happens many times yet it didn't fall behind $5.7k, good start for the September to have $7k and counting up hopefully to 8k just this month, there would be a dip but we can't clearly state what would be the outcome.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

For me, I still have the feeling bitcoin will fall down again in September. Recovery too strong in the past also made me a little nervous because the script is very similar to June. I hope that I Wrong because I also want the bitcoin to end in 2018 with the lowest price of 5800$
This is not the right prediction to have a lower value than the current low value in the upcoming September as we all do not know what will exactly happen. Always hope for good and be optimistic about the future due to the unpredictable actions of Bitcoin’s value it is hard to know about its future value. Most important strategy we should always follow is to have a grasp in low market so as to get large quantity coins.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

I do not think bitcoin can go any lower than that. The fact that the price has been falling would make people buy more. As to up-to-date, the price is increasing significantly. And I hope it will continue to rise. However, the problem is that bitcoin is unpredictable. If the price rises, then we have to expect the unexpected. I am not saying that people should sell their bitcoins right now. But all I am saying that people need to be patient because the price will grow.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

For now , that can be specified from the bitcoin price chart on Bitfinex available on Bitcoinwisdom. Bitcoin prices have fallen between $ 5,800 and $ 6,500 several times in 2018 but has never lower than 5800$ before it reachs 5800$ last year.
Source: https://blogtienao.com/5-800-usd-la-nguong-ho-tro-quan-trong-nhat-cho-bitcoin-trong-nam-2018/
We have come to the last few months of the year and usually the most noticeable period in a year in the cryptocurrency market. The price is unlikely to turn back, so you came up with the exact phrase.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

You are absolutely correct, $5800 was the cheapest price this year but now bitcoin price came up to $7368 which shows the positive growth. There might be up's and down in the market but i hope bitcoin will raise to $10,000 by this year end.  Crypto market started to give back some good result hence the threshold of bitcoin will increase in 2018!!

Am I spamming? Report me!
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

There is always a limit for this as the cost of mining one bitcoin will not make it worthwhile. If the price is prolonged at a low point then people will give up and sell their asics. We are now 1.5k above the lowest point so support needs to solidify now around $7k

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

Well, I guess all we can do now is hope and in a way just follow the trend to see where it leads. One thing I can say is that we cannot say never until we are certainly sure. We are still not far from $5800 and presently, a quick drop in the market can still send up a lot back down eventually anyway and breaking $5800 could cause a quick drop in the market price. However, all these would be known with time as we cannot say exactly how the market will turn out since we do not know the future, so all we can do is monitor the trend and stay careful.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

Though it really hit down that price, we never know what really ia the most bottom price this year. Some speculations predicted $5.3k is coming. If that so, we can really be ready in times like this.
I still see us forming lower lows eventually in the long run and we are not done with the bear trend yet. Yeah, I believe we could go test the $5100 to $5300 region and see some good bounce from there before continuing with the downtrend eventually after hitting some certain position, but for now, I really do not see much volume or movement in the market which I believe would be the case unless we are able to cross past $8k. So any possibility of the bears kicking in now, the bear trend can still continue.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

I think yesterday had experienced a decrease to a very deep and worse than you mentioned but if you know that it can actually be profitable because you can buy coins at very cheap prices so you don't miss that moment to buy as much as you can.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

I do not think bitcoin can go any lower than that. The fact that the price has been falling would make people buy more. As to up-to-date, the price is increasing significantly. And I hope it will continue to rise. However, the problem is that bitcoin is unpredictable. If the price rises, then we have to expect the unexpected. I am not saying that people should sell their bitcoins right now. But all I am saying that people need to be patient because the price will grow.

So are people buying more? 

when price is higher every say how they would buy more if have chance to travel in time. But when price falls they just gets scared to buy anything more and think to sell.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

Nobody knows if this will not fall below that threshold value of bitcoin for this as we can't predict the market situation. I just hope that this will go lower than that as not to lose our patient to wait for the market recovery. I know we had a bad market for this year as a results of many bad news. I think the waiting is enough or we need more patience to wait.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

So are people buying more? 

when price is higher every say how they would buy more if have chance to travel in time. But when price falls they just gets scared to buy anything more and think to sell.

People are probably waiting for what will happen next. Not.buying nor selling until we see a significant movement that may indicate another run. Weak hands are shaken off so i also think 5.8k is where we've bottomed out

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: