son.aux (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

The blockchain journey with Auxledger

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 02:18:26 PM by son.aux

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shahmoksha

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Auxledger's token i.e. XAL's (AuxChips) value is also quite good and the entire program seems to be a promising one.
Good Job done by Auxledger Team! Grin
Ross Carvalho

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

This bounty program seems to be a great opportunity to build up Assets. This bounty program seems to be interesting.
Great efforts taken by Auxledger Group.
Salzzz julian

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Excited to be the part of this campaign and the process is so  easy and convenient and also i think Auxledger gonna create a new level in the blockchain industry
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

The Auxledger Group is a great community, partners have a very important role, especially the community of teams that join in droves and agree to develop it.
I think that is a progress
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

Great idea and a good team, the guarantee of a successful project. I believe in your success and that the project will develop and prosper. Good luck guys!
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

Thanks for this opportunity that you've given us. And I hope this project will hit into big ones project because I love the concepts Cheesy
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

The Internet to some extent and now is decentralized. You can choose from several providers, you can use mobile Internet.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

Valuation of the ICO is quite high, at $.5 usd per coin, with 60 million available supply out of 100 million made available. Ultimately, they estimated the platform value at $250,000,000 (when on an exchange). It's a bit ridiculous, since their mainplatform is not expected to launch until the end of 2019 or well into 2020. Basically, the blockchain is expect to be above $150,000,000, putting it in the top 50 cryptos, which is unachievable at launch, unless ICO funds are going to go to Binanace and other t1 exchange listings, in which there is no mention of.

I will say the valuation for ICO is spot on, asking for 30 million (in contrast to other ICO's this is reasonable, but overall the funding for all ICO's is ridiculous these days).

Certainty, for the investor this project is a big risk for ROI as i really doubt investors will be coming out with a x2-x3 profit at max, and again the valuation is high and unachievable, unless Binance listing is the ultimate goal for this ERC20. There's also little information in regards to compliance/regulation and numerous of other problems that where not discussed.

The blockchain infrastructure and everything pertaining to it seems a bit promising though, one of the better ICO's we'll be seeing until the end of this year from a technical and blockchain structure perspective.  
limek

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:50:17 AM

Understand that the project is building a decentralised internet blockchain infrastructure, it is potentially beneficial to the crypto space.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Valuation of the ICO is quite high, at $.5 usd per coin, with 60 million available supply out of 100 million made available. Ultimately, they estimated the platform value at $250,000,000 (when on an exchange). It's a bit ridiculous, since their mainplatform is not expected to launch until the end of 2019 or well into 2020. Basically, the blockchain is expect to be above $150,000,000, putting it in the top 50 cryptos, which is unachievable at launch, unless ICO funds are going to go to Binanace and other t1 exchange listings, in which there is no mention of.

I will say the valuation for ICO is spot on, asking for 30 million (in contrast to other ICO's this is reasonable, but overall the funding for all ICO's is ridiculous these days).

Certainty, for the investor this project is a big risk for ROI as i really doubt investors will be coming out with a x2-x3 profit at max, and again the valuation is high and unachievable, unless Binance listing is the ultimate goal for this ERC20. There's also little information in regards to compliance/regulation and numerous of other problems that where not discussed.

The blockchain infrastructure and everything pertaining to it seems a bit promising though, one of the better ICO's we'll be seeing until the end of this year from a technical and blockchain structure perspective.  
I have thought deeply about this too and i feel the project is over-priced or bloated. $100m is just way too outrageous in a a cryptomarket that is now cold towards ICOs. In any case, i think the big giant partners they have will help them loads in the fundraising.

anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:22:13 AM

I have thought deeply about this too and i feel the project is over-priced or bloated. $100m is just way too outrageous in a a cryptomarket that is now cold towards ICOs. In any case, i think the big giant partners they have will help them loads in the fundraising.
all go back to the project team if they can manage the project well and promote it attractively I think the target will still be achieved even if it is very heavy.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

Current market conditions really affect the ICO in each project and what is needed by a project is a team that is reliable and has a good strategy to attract many investors, hopefully in the future more and more support for projects from investors.
Kirata

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:34:14 AM

I think that this project requires more careful observation.
Susucu

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

The project has a solid management team, excellent partnerships and technology. Desire to participate in the trial. Good luck.                                                   
honeycombsensors

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

I think the project is very interesting and I want to learn more about the project. Auxledger strategy is organized and strict construction of the network business platform, I think the project will be successful.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

You have a lot of smart and complicated things written. For example. "Auxledger allows organizations to create their fully customizable network in accordance with business requirements and compliance requirements." An unsophisticated potential customer has a question. It is very difficult. And why do I need this? And what exactly can I do for myself?
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

Auxledger provides methodologies to deploy multi-tier blockchain networks and ensures cross-chain transactions and communication is possible in a trustless manner with complete data integrity. Auxnet, the genesis implementation of Auxledger is a highly scalable,first of its kind enterprise blockchain network introducing high functioning virtual machine and self-regulating economic incentivization.
Ninamuze

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.                                                   
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

I'm very inclined to this project because of the professionalism this company has. It seems that development is great, the roadmap looks promising and the whole ecosystem have high chances to thrive in the future. Maybe marketing is lacking but I'm pretty sure momentum will kick in. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: