Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin road to $ 14,000 returns  (Read 1074 times)
adiebitsler (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

seeing from the bitcoin movement candle the end of August is starting to continue to be pushed up. . .
Does this include the influence of a confusing ETF that sounds good for the community.
do you think this can continue to rise towards recovering people who bought at a price of $ 14,000 at the beginning of last year?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

do you think this can continue to rise towards recovering people who bought at a price of $ 14,000 at the beginning of last year?

I wonder how many of the people who bought at $14,000 are still holding. I would wager the majority of them have panic sold a long time ago, either never to be seen in crypto again, or to again stupidly FOMO on the way up.
prj112031

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

I wonder how many of the people who bought at $14,000 are still holding. I would wager the majority of them have panic sold a long time ago, either never to be seen in crypto again, or to again stupidly FOMO on the way up.
i would not buy in the price like that huge too much risk we all now that there are many panic seller so i will wait that the panic seller win and the bitcoin goes down and buy it and wait again until the price hike.
mayyeunoa222

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

Maybe I will wait until prices are more suitable to buy because here are quite risky and investors are falling for other reasons.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

Well after that big crash it's glad to see that the price is at its continuous uprising movement, this is good news to all the sellers and hodlers out there, now's your time to do everything you can with this price, and I am sure that the price will continue to go up, and to all the doubters that spreaded false news, you are all wrong once again.  Grin
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

seeing from the bitcoin movement candle the end of August is starting to continue to be pushed up. . .
Does this include the influence of a confusing ETF that sounds good for the community.

I believed that bitcoin's journey can be so intense for everybody now, and it brought hope to those who had purchased bitcoin at that huge amount of money no invested. If many of them generally been patiently waiting all over bearish market, this time will be their ultimate challenge to hold on and stay focus on their goals. That $14k can be so fast to be achieved if people will have to trust bitcoin and won't ever listen to FUD or fake news that will manipulate us.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

I believe that this time around is the bounce back of bitcoin. By looking at the pattern last year, this seems to be the next move all of us are waiting for in bitcoin.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

I  think btc market is on the go but $14K target seems high for now as btc had just started to rally. I may believe that $14K maybe able to achieve by the end of this year and it's too soon to meet such target in the next 2 months. Investors are now gaining assurance because of the positive trend of btc in the crypto market and with this up trend, perhaps new investors may able to catch up the market trend and invest in btc.
adiebitsler (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

I believed that bitcoin's journey can be so intense for everybody now, and it brought hope to those who had purchased bitcoin at that huge amount of money no invested. If many of them generally been patiently waiting all over bearish market, this time will be their ultimate challenge to hold on and stay focus on their goals. That $14k can be so fast to be achieved if people will have to trust bitcoin and won't ever listen to FUD or fake news that will manipulate us.
indeed, the difficulty is to make people believe about the development of bitcoin, but when it happens it is definitely true that you think $ 14k is easy to achieve.
we must support the journey until it becomes a good development.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

Nothing is impossible if we try and be enthusiastic. I think the bitcoin will quickly recover $ 20000 as they hit the mold in 2017, which is my conviction for bitcoin market
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Yes, that may be correct. Last year many investors entered a market by thinking that they can make a quick money from cryptos. When prices started falling regularly and some government called cryptos has a Ponzi scheme most of the new investors might have already sold all their coins at losses. But I do believe that some of the old investors like us might be still holding some coins and averaging down their prices around 6K so no need to wait until 14K to get back our money.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

well, it's good to think positively about the price of bitcoin. but for now, we better see the situation first, because we don't know whether this increase is stable or not. well, but I still hope that the price of bitcoin will be that high this year.
vnudelll

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

For the current situation, we still do not know whether bitcoin will continue to increase or decrease. And we should look carefully to avoid risk.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4412

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

i feel all the people that bought below $6k have finally sold off and the now holders of said coin have set their limit higher then their buy to create a 'cost of obtaining' arouond $6k
and those who bought below $6k that have not sold. are still adement by now to refuse to sell below $6k
have now after months of oppertunity and testing finally set a good traders support line of $6k

as for mining. miners cost of obtaining is is in the range of 42exa-69exa which at 5cent a kwh and including the ASIC costs calculates to a miners cost of obtaining range of $6391 and $10501

so miners break even cost of obtaining this week is between $6391 and $10501. so as long as all the traders have set their lower limits to $6k and are not dumb enough to sell at a loss.. then with mining costs being over $6k. we should see a natural rise of good VALUE with no prospect of real value decline below $6k again..

unless foolish people sell at loss below value, (which they have had 6 months chance to sell below a $6k support area)

(explaining the simplified back of the envelope math)
hashrate in terrahash:        /14= ASICS used      (because: 14terrahash per asic)

asics used:     *850 unit cost = unit cost             (bcause asics ~$850 per unit)
yearly unit cost:     /655200 = hardware per btc      (spread cost across a years life cycle)(12.5*2016blocks*26 fortnights)

asics used: *0.065= hourly electric cost (because 0.05 at 1.3kwh)
hourly cost *8736 = yearly cost (because 24*14*26 is a year of hours)
yearly cost /655200= cost per btc of electric

hardware+electric= cost per btc

42,000,000   terra hashrate
3,000,000   asics used
$3,891.94   hardware per btc
$2,500.00   electric per btc
$6,391.94   cost per btc

69,000,000   terra hashrate   
4,928,571   asics used   
$6,393.90   hardware per btc   
$4,107.14   electric per btc   
$10,501.05   cost per btc

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
adiebitsler (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Yes, that may be correct. Last year many investors entered a market by thinking that they can make a quick money from cryptos. When prices started falling regularly and some government called cryptos has a Ponzi scheme most of the new investors might have already sold all their coins at losses. But I do believe that some of the old investors like us might be still holding some coins and averaging down their prices around 6K so no need to wait until 14K to get back our money.

maybe it's one of the worst effects of the year, many of whom don't like the development of bitcoin so far it has been dropped in such a way that it is detrimental to investors.
but it's true you said, when the investor is smart to manage it, it may not be necessary to wait, but if the investor returns to the price, then it can be ascertained to improve again.
I hope there will be a lot of surprises later in the year.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

World may see ATH in this year again. SEC will reconsider bitcoin ETF on Feb, 2019. So IMHO October to February will be nice time for crypto. But only potential project will survive and scam preject will be vanished due to advanced regulatory measures. So be careful before you invest into anything
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

All who bought bitcoin for $ 14 000 need of course to sit and wait for to step over this mark.The latest news suggests that there is every chance of success.Although it is certainly impossible to make guesses in the crypto-currency, but I am not without optimism and I see reality in my eyes
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

If the same price movement of last year is going on then very soon we will see a massive price movement in BTC but be carefull with altcoin as everyone knows it, when btc is moving up then everyone will start to sell their altcoin and want btc to sell on high price.

withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

I really hope BTC can increase again. But look at reality in my opinion based on technical analysis, this is only a correction in a long downtrend period
It is difficult for Bitcoin to grow again in a short time
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Market movement is indeed experiencing a change even though slowly but surely, and this is the best news if bitcoin will continue to increase above $ 14,000 and hopefully there will be no more fake news trying to drop bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: