Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt Pelerin's open-source protocol for compliant issuance of security tokens  (Read 445 times)
Mt Pelerin (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

We would like to introduce our Bridge Protocol, which we unveiled today and published on our Github.

As more and more people debate around the technicalities of issuing security tokens, what we propose here is a turnkey solution that also covers the whole regulatory compliance aspect of tokens lifecycle. This is demonstrated in practice through our own token sale.

This protocol is today's most advanced open-source solution to issue fully compliant security tokens, asset-backed tokens as well as fiat currency tokens on blockchain.

We are open-sourcing this protocol that constitutes a direct bridge to bring legacy financial instruments onto the blockchain efficiently and in full respect of regulatory requirements. The power and flexibility of this protocol are unprecedented.

Read more about the Bridge Protocol here

View the code on Github

Share your thoughts and comments!

The Swiss gateway to the crypto world
www.mtpelerin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ineff

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

Great work! Lots of respect that you make this open source. You are not only pioneers but you are developing the ecosystem as a whole. This is a very noble effort!
Mt Pelerin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Great work! Lots of respect that you make this open source. You are not only pioneers but you are developing the ecosystem as a whole. This is a very noble effort!

Thanks! Indeed this ecosystem needs to take off properly and it is in everyone's interest that it does so. Exciting times!

www.mtpelerin.com
WorldCoiner

Activity: 1069
Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

Great work here is done! Please go into the details of the announcement!

This is a great and serious project with years of tech work involved.

Our goal: First pure Blockchain Bank!

Stay tuned, very exciting times ahead!
obadia

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

When are we going to see a real example of this technology?
Mt Pelerin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

When are we going to see a real example of this technology?

It's happening right now as we are using this protocol to tokenize the equity of the bank that we are building!

If you want to learn more about it I invite you to join our Telegram chat.

www.mtpelerin.com
Mt Pelerin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Watch Arnaud Salomon, Mt Pelerin's founder & CEO, talk about the Bridge Protocol and the vast possibilities that it opens for anyone to issue and manage real-world assets on blockchain in a fully compliant way:

https://youtu.be/DifDM6jtzRE

www.mtpelerin.com
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

That's an amazing job I must say. Your great effort is clearly visible. Sorting this regulations was much needed and this open sourcing will make people to go through it easily.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

I think people were egarly waiting for this to come. Such a great job! I think maitaining this protocol would be much more easier than maintaining those traditional regulations.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

This is really good news based on this Noble cause too also it will make the work easier and this will contribute the whole ecosystem. This is really important for us.
Mt Pelerin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

And we have the chance to be in Switzerland, where we have to deal with one of the strictest regulations in the world. Therefore, adapting to other regulations from there should be rather simple in most of cases.

www.mtpelerin.com
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Mt pelerin is an interesting project. Issuing fully compliant security tokens, asset backed tokens and fiat currency tokens are their main aims. This is based on an open source protocol that connects Legacy financial instruments and blockchain technology.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

This is indeed a very good news and a noble cause too. This will contribute a lot to the whole ecosystem and will make the works of the people easier too.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

This is indeed a very good work that you are doing. This will surely contribute a lot to the crypto market as well as for the people too.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

The interest in open-source protocol is increasing day by day everyone interested in this part now. A great work have been done bby your initiative of bridge prootocol. The area of this protocol is so wide spreaded which will be very helpful. Best  wishes with the protocol.
Mt Pelerin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

Thank you for all the positive and encouraging comments!

This protocol is just one of the first parts of our projet to build a bank entirely on chain in Switzerland, which will make all the benefits of tokenization practical and accessible to all.

www.mtpelerin.com
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

Not only is it a great thing that you are working in this open source. This will play a good role in making the market a better place for the investors too.
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

Thanks a lot, to the creators of this new protocol. I have checked it already on GitHub. I think this protocol will help the people by providing such kind of tokens which will be more secure.
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

My goodness! So much hardwork and you decided to make it open for all? That's some great step right there. As for the project, regulatory requirements is something that we all want in the systems we try to use but often we get tired of maintaining them. Mt Pelerin's protocol seems to deal with exactly that and make people's life easier. Great job!
BartholomewBTC

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

There are many issues that are faced by the people when they invest in crypto coins. I think this problem can be solved now by using the new bridge protocol named Mt Pelerin's open-source protocol.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

This is a great platform. I hope it will be more reliable than others. They have full regulatory also. So, I think if the people use this protocol, the previous problems will not be faced again.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

It’s a great work , I am happy about it . I hope others also give a positive feed back for the open source it will helped to  the ecosystem also.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

Another time is going, to begin with, the uncovering of the Mt Pelerin Bridge Protocol, the present most developed open-source answer for issue completely agreeable security tokens, resource supported tokens and additionally fiat cash tokens on blockchain.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
BlackRogue

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

Looks like the protocol is not only capable of issuing fully compliant security tokens but also able to issue asset-backed tokens as well as fiat currency tokens right at this moment. The capabilities of the protocol is also looking massive right now. Hopefully, you will be able to succesfully bring financial instruments on the blockchain in a proper manner.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

Today we are divulging the Mt Pelerin Bridge Protocol, intended to issue completely consistent security tokens, resource sponsored tokens and in addition fiat cash tokens.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

I am appreciating your work it is great. This will be great open source ecosystem is developed more than before. I am really glad for the work.
Actum

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

The Bridge Protocol completely engages the most goal-oriented part of the Mt Pelerin saving money venture, to be specific the tokenization of the whole bank's monetary record.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

That's very welcomed post and  you make it open source that's why many will be benefited and hope it will be help pioneer to develop .
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Wow this is great. You are doing really amazing. The ecosystem that you are developing will bring a revolution. I appreciate your doing and thanks for making this an open source.
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

for security token i think this open source will have great impact. thanks for sharing with us.hope this ecosystem will beneficial for us.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

great work. This ecosystem badly need for us.you did the excellent job. hope this open source will help us a lot.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

This initiative is much needed thing. I believe it will surely put a great impact on blockchain technology. If the implementation goes well then no more issues will occur regarding blockchain regulations
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

This is an amazing work for ensuring secured blockchain network. I hope it will help investors and there will be no more hassling while issuing security tokens. Great job Indeed!
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

I liked your protocol. It looks completely professional and reliable. I think to make our assets safe this protocol will definitely help us. The website is amazing and it could easily understand your objective.
icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

WOW!!!! Well done.You are doing a great job. Hope for the best.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

yes that is very good news and we must appropriate their effort,  it will bring a huge change on the market system and it will also developed and solve our economical isuess as well , security issues are major problem it is wonderful that they are solving it
Wandly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

this a very wonderful move and if they can decrease the security problems by doing such kinds of innovative things then it can be a very positive step to developing the market and the economic system as well
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

It’s very exciting. Thanks for everything. I think this ecosystem have to take of the property and it’s everyone’s attention it ensures so. It’s a great work.
obadia

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

yes I also heard about this news recently and I am hoping that this move can developed our economic system and if some more people take these steps then very soon all security issues will be solved

i dont know if all security issues will be solved, but the most important ones will be in a good way to be solved, which is what matters...
Mt Pelerin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Here is a little follow-up article from Mt Pelerin's blockchain lead who took his pen to reflect on his journey as a blockchain developer and discuss the challenges the team met from the project's genesis until today with the publication of the Mt Pelerin Bridge Protocol for security tokens issuance:

https://www.mtpelerin.com/blog/the-road-to-security-tokens.html

www.mtpelerin.com
Mt Pelerin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

The first real-world application of the Mt Pelerin Bridge Protocol: the tokenization of the company's shares, providing shareholders the full protection of Swiss law:

https://www.mtpelerin.com/blog/world-first-tokenized-shares

www.mtpelerin.com
hellywilliams

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

seems like Mt Pelerin's open-source protocol is great lvl up Shocked
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: