Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2019, 03:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Coinsbit.io - Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] ★  (Read 3193 times)
JollyGood

Activity: 602
Merit: 285

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

@coinsbit

The post gives the impression that a very important milestone has been reached.

Did the team at Coinhills add your exchange themselves or did you pay to have it added? If so how much?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINSBIT.IO

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

https://coinsbit.io/login

Why is the page not secure?

You are using Cloudflare, so which package are you using? Cloudflare FREE, PRO at $20pm, BUSINESS at $200pm or ENTERPRISE?

Sorry, but this information does not apply.
COINSBIT.IO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

@coinsbit

Did the team at Coinhills add your exchange themselves or did you pay to have it added? If so how much?

@JollyGood
Please, pay attention, that we don't provide such information.
If you have any questions about the Coinsbit exchange, please send it to us  Smiley
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

I do not understand why the developers have not made their internal currency. For frequent on all major exchanges have their own personal currency in the trading pair with the major currencies.

Hello  Smiley
At the moment, we didn't plan to create a personal coin. But, as soon as there will be any news, you will be the first to know about it  Wink
All the latest news you can find on our channel on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram

I thought that your team created this topic in order to inform us about the future sale of its coin. But since you do not plan to release your token, you will not collect investments either?
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

Welcome another breaking news from Coinsbit!
We have been added to Coinhills
The biggest cryptocurrency network providing all cryptocoin prices in one place.
Enjoy the trade!

Great news! This step will positively affect the further development of the young project. I understand that the team made every effort to get on the list of this resource?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

The biggest cryptocurrency network providing all cryptocoin prices in one place.
Enjoy the trade!

I clicked on the link left in this post, and saw only a page with different cryptocurrency trading pairs. What is the essence of this project? Is it monitoring exchanges?
oficman

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

I agree. This resource is similar to monitoring cryptocurrency pairs. We can choose the right course and go to the site where the coins are sold at our chosen price.
JollyGood

Activity: 602
Merit: 285

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
Merited by AdolfinWolf (1)

@coinsbit

@JollyGood
If you have any questions about the Coinsbit exchange, please send it to us  Smiley

Effectively you paid Coinhills in order for them to display the statistics and figures that you claim is traded on Coinsbit.io ?

In order words, Coinhills is displaying the information you are sending them and the reason Coinhill is doing it is because you are paying them.

I go back to the previous post.... The way you wrote that post with bold green large headline font was giving the impression that a very important milestone has been reached as though Coinhills is something significant like CoinMarketCap. I had never heard of Coinhills until I saw your post.

I noticed users Aleksandra 81 and oficman created their accounts within 5 days of each other last year in October. They were last online within 5 minutes of each other today. They both share the same signature promoting something not worth me mentioning here and both post in this thread immediately after each other with pro-Coinsbit nonsense.

Now you please pay attention to me, it is time for me to "unwatch"  this thread as I do not buy in the figures you claim this website is trading.

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

Do you have any referral system? sorry if I miss that.

Good day!  Smiley
Yes, we have referral program. You can find more information about it in the Settings of your personal account or by clicking on the link https://coinsbit.io/en/settings/referral-program

Referral program is a familiar additional function of each exchange. Active users will attract new customers to the resource and for this they will receive an additional amount of profit. All benefit gives referral program.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

Do you have any referral system? sorry if I miss that.

Good day!  Smiley
Yes, we have referral program. You can find more information about it in the Settings of your personal account or by clicking on the link https://coinsbit.io/en/settings/referral-program

Referral program is a familiar additional function of each exchange. Active users will attract new customers to the resource and for this they will receive an additional amount of profit. All benefit gives referral program.
I agree with you! Referral program is used in almost all crypto exchanges! This is a very common practice!
COINSBIT.IO

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

I do not understand why the developers have not made their internal currency. For frequent on all major exchanges have their own personal currency in the trading pair with the major currencies.

Hello  Smiley
At the moment, we didn't plan to create a personal coin. But, as soon as there will be any news, you will be the first to know about it  Wink
All the latest news you can find on our channel on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram

I thought that your team created this topic in order to inform us about the future sale of its coin. But since you do not plan to release your token, you will not collect investments either?

Hello  Smiley
We made this topic to let you and another our customers find news about our exchange.
If we create own coin, you will know it first, because you read this thread  Wink
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

I would like to see real steps from project Coinsbit. Then you can add an idea about the prospects of the project. For now it is a very young project.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

Now there are so many crypto exchanges that it is practically impossible for a newcomer to break into the top. You need to be somehow unique or super innovative.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 462
Merit: 22

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

Enjoy the trade!

To be honest, for the first time I hear about such a rating site as Coinhills. When will the team plan to be added to CoinMarketCap? That would be very cool!

━    ━    ●    Introducing    ►    Bluenote    ●    ━    ━►  Get Updates  ◄━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●    ━
━►  WhitePaper  ◄━ ●  Announce   ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Facebook  ●━►  Summary  ◄━
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

Now there are so many crypto exchanges that it is practically impossible for a newcomer to break into the top. You need to be somehow unique or super innovative.
The developers of project Coinsbit promised a few exclusive pieces for the project of their stock exchange Coinsbit. I think we should wait for the official release and then draw conclusions.
COINSBIT.IO

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

Enjoy the trade!

I clicked on the link left in this post, and saw only a page with different cryptocurrency trading pairs. What is the essence of this project? Is it monitoring exchanges?

You are right. Project Coinhills provide all prices from different exchanges to make monitoring changes in amounts in more comfortable way for you Smiley
COINSBIT.IO

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

@coinsbit

@JollyGood

Effectively you paid Coinhills in order for them to display the statistics and figures that you claim is traded on Coinsbit.io ?

In order words, Coinhills is displaying the information you are sending them and the reason Coinhill is doing it is because you are paying them.

I go back to the previous post.... The way you wrote that post with bold green large headline font was giving the impression that a very important milestone has been reached as though Coinhills is something significant like CoinMarketCap. I had never heard of Coinhills until I saw your post.

I noticed users Aleksandra 81 and oficman created their accounts within 5 days of each other last year in October. They were last online within 5 minutes of each other today. They both share the same signature promoting something not worth me mentioning here and both post in this thread immediately after each other with pro-Coinsbit nonsense.

Now you please pay attention to me, it is time for me to "unwatch"  this thread as I do not buy in the figures you claim this website is trading.

Dear @JollyGood, hello.
We really appreciate that you are interested in our exchange and this topic.
As I wrote before, we accept all feedback and they are very important to us. In this regard, we are ready to respond to all your comments.

About Coinhills. This service is an approximate analogue of CoinMarketCap. Now, we are negotiating with CoinMarketCap about placing our exchange on their website. We will inform you when we are there.
Coinhills also placed our exchange on its service for free.
They find and receive all the information about the exchanges that are placed on their websites on their own.

Regarding users who have been registered at about the same time. It is possible that these people are bounty hunters and they chose a branch of our exchange to perform their work on posting comments. Based on your rank, I think that you know about the mechanisms of this type of bounty campaign and how people take part in them.
Maybe in the future we ourselves will develop our own bounty campaign, if necessary.
COINSBIT.IO

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Enjoy the trade!

To be honest, for the first time I hear about such a rating site as Coinhills. When will the team plan to be added to CoinMarketCap? That would be very cool!

Hello  Smiley
Coinhills is the service an approximate analogue of CoinMarketCap.
At the moment, we are negotiating with CoinMarketCap about placing our exchange on their website. We will inform you when we are there.
COINSBIT.IO

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

Dear customers, we are happy to share the great news!
The Coinsbit trading platform has been added to Cryptocompare.
Our platform obtains more and more clients as we are getting more attention from the media resources.
Cryptocompare gives the option to monitor all basic cryptocurrency markets streaming in real time.
Coinsbit.io stands shoulder to shoulder to the prominent trading platforms.
AdolfinWolf

Activity: 924
Merit: 712

🐸📣📣📣 FORSAAAAN!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:44:18 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 03:04:22 PM by AdolfinWolf
Merited by JollyGood (1)

-snip-

I am seriously considering opening a scam accusation against you guys.

* -you're so obviously paying the above people to bump your exchange to the top (AKA bumping services), which is bannable.
* -you're fraudulent with the volume that is being reported on your exchange.
Let's take a look at your 24/H volume; it says here that it is 1000BTC, (?) and 2 mil of that being in BTC/USD. See https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/coinsbit/

Now for comparison, Cryptopia has a reported volume of 3.5 million a day. (Reference is CMC).

You'd have more than twice the volume they have Huh

But the best part is this; you have absolutely no visitors whatsoever.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptopia.co.nz
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/coinsbit.io

Which brings me to my previous point. You're either lying about the statistics, or someone is using this site to (presumably) launder massive amounts of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.