Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All bounty hunters are from Philippines?? (PROOF)  (Read 1385 times)
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Being a bounty manager, I can confidently say that most of the bounty hunters are from Philippines/Indonesia/Ukraine/Africa. I rarely have come across participants with good English speaking skills or from other developed countries. Roughly estimating, 70% of my campaign's participants are from the Philippines.

This is logical, that most of bounty hunters are from relatively poor countries since the bounty amount is somewhat good pay for them when most of the times is nothing for people from more developed regions.

But it seems quite weird that you did not mention India, I am quite confident that there is a lot of bounty hunters from that region and good indication is usage of a speech manner as " Dear,Sir,Madam, My brother,My firend  and so on" which as far as iknow is charasteristic to this region. Which for me is annoying as fu*k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Acoje

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

Ooops, it's becoming a debate here..

Hot! Hot! Hot!

If KYC is implemented on bitcointalk.org before I think we don't have to say Philippines or Indonesia or any other country is the most participant on bounty or making shit post bla bla bla... the summary would show the thing (but I guess this won't be possible)

No matter where everyone came from if they do shit posting just report them mods can do the next step... if they are not what the harm?
That's why this forum is open and it has it's own rule, theymos and companies never said only 2,000 members from this country would be eligible for membership... as they welcome everyone as equal as long as they follow the regulations...

Remember that people has their own reason of being here, not everyone is just here for the sole purpose of earning...

Keep calm everyone and God Bless.

Edited: Just double check the  link... it show Philippines is the majority of the participants on this campaign....

One thing to add: a mere campaign won't prove about the thing you are claiming, since like in the court during a trial a single witness is not valid 100 percent to justify that the person is guilty or to say that the suspect is ennocent... find another proofs and end of the discussion...
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 10:45:09 AM by john1010

Hello, I have just found this interesting information.
When you look at this bounty spreadsheet (GCOX campaign): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12TJzpkePkRwyRBEIIvjr-mJnZbskkW_wfD2mZNBMm0Q/edit#gid=1544862346 - you will see that almost everyone is from Philippines.
It is not strange? It is not an example of multiaccounting?
The registration form looks like this: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScchFQPaafMx3fVTMYiNs2KuFTrx03Gtuy1RbilqfTFHcPPjA/viewform

Thank you for your explanation Wink.

Is there any problem with that? You know why? because that bounty only accept few countries and they rejected country from US and Singapore, And Also you know why there so Many PH race joined there? Our HERO (PACQUIAO) is belong to that project.. Now my question is, IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

snip

Is there any problem with that? You know why? because that bounty only accept few countries and they rejected country from US and Singapore, And Also you know why there so Many PH race joined there? Our HERO (PACQUIAO) is belong to that project.. Now my question is, IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Well the OP's post really has a tendency towards racist and it is not a good thing, but i thing OP just want to state that there are lot of Philippines when there are many of copy paste cases or spamming cases, and usually it is come from the bounty hunters. It does not meant to mock a country, just to question maybe if there is connection between them . I am not fro Philippines but maybe OP need to pick a better words to make a post so it does not look like an offensive statement.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

When you look at this bounty spreadsheet (GCOX campaign): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12TJzpkePkRwyRBEIIvjr-mJnZbskkW_wfD2mZNBMm0Q/edit#gid=1544862346 - you will see that almost everyone is from Philippines.
The registration form looks like this: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScchFQPaafMx3fVTMYiNs2KuFTrx03Gtuy1RbilqfTFHcPPjA/viewform

hope this can help u Smiley

GCOX is the world’s first celebrity crypto token exchange.

We aim to revolutionise interaction between celebrities and fans by bringing about closer engagement via new and innovative ways. GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to celebrities through their core business platforms: Celeb-Listing, Celeb-Connect, Celebreneur and Celeb-Charity. Built on our Acclaim blockchain, these platforms operate through the circulation of ACM and Celebrity Tokens within GCOX. In this symbiotic ecosystem, ACM is traded for Celebrity Tokens via our proprietary exchange. Celebrity tokens can then be used by fans to redeem goods and services on the core business platforms.

Fans are empowered as participants of GCOX’s token economy through this value chain.

u may go to their website have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/about

i did some research on this project and feel good, this is a quite new concept project. i did invest into it too..lol
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

Hello sir!  I got your point here! That almost bounty hunters are came from Philippines and trying to flood some bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk forum. But as a Filipino it is very painful to me that almost all Filipinos here are accusing bounty campaign abusers, shitposters, idiots, spammers, and etc. Every single moment I saw those kind of comments for my fellowmen it crushed my heart and it was very hurtful to me.

I won't defend bad deeds amd works of all Filipinos but I want to say for all of people's here don't accuse all Filipinos because not all my fellowmen are not likely whay you are expected. So please kindly help them and gives advices instead of degrading because their are also a human that have family's and have a daily needs that trying to find additional ways to live even they are hardly sacrifices.

As a Filipino I am proud to say we are here not for money only but to learn new things! Don't let money controls us but rather people control's the money.

Thank you!  Smiley
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:01:52 AM

Hello sir!  I got your point here! That almost bounty hunters are came from Philippines and trying to flood some bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk forum. But as a Filipino it is very painful to me that almost all Filipinos here are accusing bounty campaign abusers, shitposters, idiots, spammers, and etc. Every single moment I saw those kind of comments for my fellowmen it crushed my heart and it was very hurtful to me.

I won't defend bad deeds amd works of all Filipinos but I want to say for all of people's here don't accuse all Filipinos because not all my fellowmen are not likely whay you are expected. So please kindly help them and gives advices instead of degrading because their are also a human that have family's and have a daily needs that trying to find additional ways to live even they are hardly sacrifices.

As a Filipino I am proud to say we are here not for money only but to learn new things! Don't let money controls us but rather people control's the money.

Thank you!  Smiley

I am also a filipino but a wrong doing is still a wrong doing. Most of this bounty hunters does not have enough knowledge to what this forum is all about.

So basically one of the main problem is that most of the filipino newbies here does not read rules. Why would they care if they are only here for an easy coin.

We are not accusing all the filipinos here there are alot of good filipinos as well contributing on this forum. Yet we still can't deny the fact that mostly the bounty hunters are a filipino.

It is indeed painful but we need to correct this mistakes not just for the benefit of this forum but for the benefit of them aswell. That is the true form of caring accepting the fact and correcting your fellowmens mistake
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

So quick to judge. A piece of a link cannot be a proof of multi-accounting.  Isn't it good news that many people in the Philippines involve in cryptocurrency?
Perhaps not all just bounty hunters but investors as well. And we cannot really ignore bounty hunters, they are like bees in the garden of the cryptocurrency, help to pollinate a new blooming project to become a fruit.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: