Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats News with Franko?  (Read 837 times)
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 11:21:46 PM

In short. LOTS OF STUFF!

We have been really active with the Washington Beaufort Chamber of Commerce so far. I did a 30 minute interview 3 nights ago explaining what Franko is, how it works, and where to get them. This special was shown to over 20k people in 3 counties in Eastern North Carolina.

On March 20th we will do our first ribbon cutting in front of 300 business owners at an Oyster Roast sponsored by the Franko Collective and Chamber of Commerce. That will be in 3 news papers, and the local news stations.

In April we will be attending the NYC convention.

We have been gaining more and more merchants through our friends over at coinpayments.

The Franko Explainer video is finally completed and put on our main website. www.frankos.org

Our workshop for business owners is coming along great as well as our meet up group planing.

Our place on the spaceship to the moon has been paid for and our little shuttle will be the first crypto actually on the lunar surface in 2016. The shuttle will send the message "Franko is the future" into space forever.

If you are in it for the long haul like we are then you have nothing to worry about in these troubling times for crypto. We are working extremely hard to make sure Franko continues to offer Freedom for many years to come.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:24:13 PM

Wise words . In this delicate times , Franko took the word about Crypto's in real world . That's awesome and it will bloom very beautiful !

Cool
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:27:56 PM

Looks good
In short. LOTS OF STUFF!

We have been really active with the Washington Beaufort Chamber of Commerce so far. I did a 30 minute interview 3 nights ago explaining what Franko is, how it works, and where to get them. This special was shown to over 20k people in 3 counties in Eastern North Carolina.

On March 20th we will do our first ribbon cutting in front of 300 business owners at an Oyster Roast sponsored by the Franko Collective and Chamber of Commerce. That will be in 3 news papers, and the local news stations.

We have been gaining more and more merchants through our friends over at coinpayments.

The Franko Explainer video is finally completed and put on our main website. www.frankos.org

Our workshop for business owners is coming along great as well as our meet up group planing.

Our place on the spaceship to the moon has been paid for and our little shuttle will be the first crypto actually on the lunar surface in 2016. The shuttle will send the message "Franko is the future" into space forever.

If you are in it for the long haul like we are then you have nothing to worry about in these troubling times for crypto. We are working extremely hard to make sure Franko continues to offer Freedom for many years to come.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 12:05:25 AM

bump

Fortune Favors the Brave
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:45:16 AM

bump just because why not.

Fortune Favors the Brave
roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:59:23 AM

Great to hear Franko is still kicking along Smiley

It's hard to find good coins amongst all the spam, but I suspect that in the long term it will only be the coins with good communities that hold any sort of value.

Along with Frei I really hope Franko does well!
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 02:07:39 AM

Great to hear Franko is still kicking along Smiley

It's hard to find good coins amongst all the spam, but I suspect that in the long term it will only be the coins with good communities that hold any sort of value.

Along with Frei I really hope Franko does well!

Frei is also one of my favorite coins.

Fortune Favors the Brave
koby

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:29:54 AM

In short. LOTS OF STUFF!

Some numbers, How much can I earn if I buy 1000 Franco coin, after 2 years? projection,  to the moon?
Dirtdobber

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:35:30 AM

You should've hired someone else to read the script for the Youtube video. I don't like her voice. Good luck with the cryptocurrency though!
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:05:14 AM

Yes indeed a warmer voice would be awesome . It's a bit high pitch . Actually Franko community dint had it as central target , but more on real life usage of Franko and presenting people too crypto currencies . If everyone from Australia we have somebody there who can help you buy directly Franko with Australian dollars .  Wink
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 11:55:27 AM

You should've hired someone else to read the script for the Youtube video. I don't like her voice. Good luck with the cryptocurrency though!

Haha, She took payment in FRK so..

Fortune Favors the Brave
indiamikezulu2

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:18:58 PM

IndiaMikeZulu Checks In

My name is Mark Blair. My trader and I and some other talented associates are 'IndiaMikeZulu.' We are always short of time and fiat, but we really enjoy crypto-coining, which we've been at flat out for almost a year now.

We run the 'Red Dog Project' micro-bourse for Australia's first 'Crypto Town,' and should be able to tell you the name of the town this week: indiamikezulu.com.au

Our general approach stems, oddly, from my utter compu-klutziness. I am a boomer, and so readily see that non-Net approaches to crypto-coining are much neglected by most crypto-coiners. We can walk out into the world, and communicate face-to-face with the millions of people who have had a gutful of bank fees and arrogant bankster antics.

Finally, I note that the Franko is the first coin I've held that I feel attached to, that really does have a 'community feel' to it. It's unhelpful to name names, but some coins are more like a Wild West Rodeo arena than a community, with people shouting and doing each other down.

Any Australians here? I am low-vision, so the phone is good.

Mark Blair, Unicup, Western Australia
04 399 58791

(I live way out in the bush, in an old farmhouse. It's almost dawn, and I can hear Sassybird Emu 'kook kook kooking' in the dark out the back. She gets wheat for brekkie when the sun comes up.)
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:02:40 PM

Awesome news everywhere !! Cheesy And soon will make a list of over 30+ merchants that accept Franko !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: