Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO]⭐eSports Ecosystem - the standard cryptocurrency for all of eSports⭐  (Read 14850 times)
esportseco

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !

Nicely done!!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esportseco

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

esportseco

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

esportseco

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

Hi, how are you?

Is the app live? I can not find it.

Also, I have Questions.

Will you sponsor Gamers?

Will you accept to your tournaments people from all around the world?
 What will be needed to get selected?

What about GLN, are they direct competitors or maybe partners?
I mean, they are also in the game industry, and they working on the same field as you, maybe a few more areas.
hmm, I have to study both projects deeper.  Also, there is Bounti in the game, another platform which looks nice.

In the end, gamers will choose the best one. Good Luck.
Thanks, good day.

Hi thanks for the great questions,

"Is the app live? I can not find it."
It is currently in closed beta, we expect it to be in open beta for the public before the end of this month! Stay tuned as we will definitely announce it on our twitter.

"Will you sponsor Gamers?"
Absolutely! We have sponsored many players recently. Please click the link to see our current sponsored players.
https://www.esportsecosystem.com/players

"Will you accept to your tournaments people from all around the world?"
The beautiful thing about eSports is that it is international compared to traditional sports such as NFL or NHL. eSports to us, is always international and we don't exclude anyone.

"What will be needed to get selected?"
The most important thing you need is a valid passport. Other than that, we are looking for passionate gamers to sponsor. Please click the link to apply for a sponsorship.
https://www.esportsecosystem.com/sponsorship

"What about GLN, are they direct competitors or maybe partners?
I mean, they are also in the game industry, and they working on the same field as you, maybe a few more areas.
hmm, I have to study both projects deeper.  Also, there is Bounti in the game, another platform which looks nice."
We prefer not to speak about any "competitor" directly but we do believe that our team has the most experience when it comes to eSports. Our CEO Lap Chi Duong is also the CEO of Canada Cup Gaming and his company has been organizing large scale eSports tournaments for the last 9 years. Canada Cup Gaming is one of the largest eSports tournaments in Canada. This alone gives us an instant advantage over our competitors because we have a successful launching pad. We do believe that competition is healthy for the overall growth though and we prefer to see all competitors as potential partners. I feel we can all work together.

"In the end, gamers will choose the best one. Good Luck.
Thanks, good day."
Thank you very much my friend. Do not hesitate if you have any other questions!
esportseco

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:28:04 AM

we have just announced a major partnership with one of Canada's largest retailers of electronics. Starting Q1 2019, you'll be able to buy electronics directly with ESE tokens!
https://medium.com/@esportsecosystem/esports-ecosystem-announces-strategic-partnership-with-predominant-canadian-retailer-1e12914c2ae1
https://twitter.com/esportseco/status/1042539756851064833
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

I love eSports related project. I hope you can sponsor a DOTA 2 tournament in the future. You can start with a ProDOTA cup and then you can slowly work your way up to bigger events.
esportseco

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

I love eSports related project. I hope you can sponsor a DOTA 2 tournament in the future. You can start with a ProDOTA cup and then you can slowly work your way up to bigger events.
Yes for sure! We plan to get into every gaming genre eventually. DOTA 2 is high up that list. Stay tuned! If you have any questions, please drop by our telegram channel at www.t.me/esportsecosystem
esportseco

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:31:44 AM

we have just announced our first exchange!

https://twitter.com/esportseco/status/1044737655534047232
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

I see more and more people who like this project and this is a good development, hopefully, in the future, more and more support for this project will make it easier to reach the target.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

I see more and more people who like this project and this is a good development, hopefully, in the future, more and more support for this project will make it easier to reach the target.
yes, this project is indeed very interesting so there is no doubt if more and more people like and support this project because of course, many people expect this project to succeed and materialize later.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

I have already seen many projects related to eSports. Your idea and roadmap are not original. Do you have contacts with well-known e-sports players or e-sports communities, who can vouch for you? Have you already sponsored (at least informational) any cyber-competitions? What are your advantages over similar projects that have been developing for a long time?
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

I have already seen many projects related to eSports. Your idea and roadmap are not original. Do you have contacts with well-known e-sports players or e-sports communities, who can vouch for you? Have you already sponsored (at least informational) any cyber-competitions? What are your advantages over similar projects that have been developing for a long time?

Hm, interesting questions. Hope the eSports Team can answer this.
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

Your project come from Vietnam ? I can see 2 Vietnamese name. But I can not remember that who are they!
Can you tell me about other project they do?
Matt(ESE)

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

Hey! So if you go to our website, and see the supported by section and our events section. Right there you can see some of the significant organizations that we have relationships with. For instance, Memory Express is one of the largest electronics retailers in Canada and we've exclusively partnered with them to use ESE on our join e-commence website.

We were the first and only Crypto Company to get a partnership with EVO, one of the largest FGC tournament series in the world. Our advisor is one of the most legendary pros in the FGC (Fighting Game Community) in Justin Wong.

Our founder's own and run one of the biggest tournaments in Canada called the Canada Cup.

Regrading our roadmap and whitepaper, we have much more in development, and we are excited to share it when it's ready.

esportseco

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

Yes we are gaining lots of traction right now! Lots of news releases recently including our Memory Express partnership
https://twitter.com/esportseco/status/1042539756851064833

as well as our first exchange listing announcement.
https://twitter.com/esportseco/status/1044737655534047232
esportseco

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

yes, this project is indeed very interesting so there is no doubt if more and more people like and support this project because of course, many people expect this project to succeed and materialize later.
thanks for your support!
esportseco

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

Your project come from Vietnam ? I can see 2 Vietnamese name. But I can not remember that who are they!
Can you tell me about other project they do?
Yes, the CEO Lap Chi Duong is a Vietnamese Canadian. He is also the CEO of Canada Cup Gaming, one of Canada's largest eSports tournaments. Canada Cup Gaming has been organizing large scale tournaments for the last 9 years. So the team is very well experienced and connected with the eSports ecosystem.

http://canada-cup.ca/

esportseco

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

Hi! Thanks for your questions!

"Do you have contacts with well-known e-sports players or e-sports communities, who can vouch for you?"
Our CEO Lap Chi Duong is also the CEO and Founder of Canada Cup Gaming, one of the largest eSports tournaments in Canada and it has been running for the last 9 years. Our eSports Advisor is none other than the legendary Justin Wong who many consider to be the most well known American eSports players. With both Lap Chi and Justin Wong's influence and connections, they have been able to sponsor some of the best tournaments in the world such as Evo, the largest Fighting Game tournament in the world.
https://esportsobserver.com/esports-ecosystem-evo/

You can see our portfolio of high profile tournaments and players here,
https://www.esportsecosystem.com/events
https://www.esportsecosystem.com/players

"What are your advantages over similar projects that have been developing for a long time?"
Our advantage is that we already have a successful long running platform that we can launch our cryptocurrency from. Canada Cup Gaming has been operating for the last 9 years and has a successful and reputable business model. Our competitors do not have the amount of expertise in eSports as we do.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

but the success of a project is not only a generous support from it, all of it back again to everyone involved in this project, so all this must be balanced with hard work and good cooperation from all of his team.

Matt(ESE)

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

but the success of a project is not only a generous support from it, all of it back again to everyone involved in this project, so all this must be balanced with hard work and good cooperation from all of his team.
As a team we can control our preparation, processes, and effort. This should be in high display with the partnerships we've been able to secure already in such a short period of time. With more than 9 years of success in the eSports industry our founder's did not create eSports Ecosystem to fail, we have a blueprint to success and will follow it. Cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: