Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are bounty token distributed  (Read 725 times)
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

Well its not really that complicated. Let me lay it to you as simple as possible.
Example below.

Bounty token allocation $450,000 distribution
Twitter 10%
Facebook 10%
Telegram 10%
Translation 20%
Blogs 10%
Youtube 10%
Signature 30%
So $45,000 x 30% = $135,000 that is the amount allocated for signature
To know how much you earned, check the spreadsheet. For example,
Total stakes for all participants = 500
Your total stakes is 5 so below is how you compute
$135,000/500 x 5 = $1350 (the total amount you receive for the bounty)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

Depends on the bounty, sometimes it's actually $450k worth of tokens, other times that's only if they reach their hardcap

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

The bounty token will be distributed after the project the first will receive a token is the investors and lastly the bounty participants it will take weeks and months to claim the token.

Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

Hello guys,  it will be my pleasure to learn something very important to me from my senior colleagues that are bounty mangers. I want to know how bounty tokens are being distributed. I did a signature campaign, and I saw $450,000. For that campaign and on the list we are not up to 500 participants. Will that $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants or token worth $450,000 or what?  Please give me an explanation, I want to learn. Thanks.

$ 450k that will be divided by the total number of stakes achieved by 500 people. Once you have the results, you get it to multiply by the number of stakes you get. You can view the information in the spreadsheet.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

For the distribution of coins calculated from the stake you get, each bounty has their respective provisions. If you follow a signature bounty and get a stake, then the total allocation of funds for the bounty signature is divided by the total of all participants, then multiplied by the stake you get, you can find out the results of the coins you get.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Typically, the pool of the campaign is indicated in the equivalent value of $, and payments are made in campaign tokens that can be much cheaper than the declared value!
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

Hello guys,  it will be my pleasure to learn something very important to me from my senior colleagues that are bounty mangers. I want to know how bounty tokens are being distributed. I did a signature campaign, and I saw $450,000. For that campaign and on the list we are not up to 500 participants. Will that $450,000 be shared among the 500 participants or token worth $450,000 or what?  Please give me an explanation, I want to learn. Thanks.

Actually the amount that is being stated in the bounty is just an estimation of the coins/tokens price to be allocated for the bounties, so it could be more or less in fiat money. Then you should look at the percentage of the bounty you participated, and count the total stakes in the bounty at the endd of the campaign.

Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
Merited by WhiteShum (5)

Hey. the entire pool for example 500 is divided into all bounty companies, if the signature was 10% it is 50. Next, these 50 are divided into all the participants of the signature, for example, 9. depending on their rank, they receive the corresponding shares. Therefore, it is not very advantageous to participate there where a lot of participants and if they are all heroes.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
zingspeed

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

I think this $ 450,000 is the whole bonus for the campaign. It will be divided by the sum of all participants. If there are fewer participants then you will get more
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

In the distribution of prizes from a bounty campaign it depends on the manager's bounty, but usually is, each campaign is determined by what percentage of the total prize. so from there we can know how many prizes we follow, for example there are 500 participants, the amount of the prize is divided by the number of stake we receive. then from there we can find out how many prizes we will receive.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

There's a certain computation for that and that $450,000 is the pool of that bounty. There's an explanation and thread created for enlightenment of this question.

Read on How Stakes are Calculated in ICO Bounty Campaigns.

Not all of the tokens distributed has exact calculations as per allocations. As I've experienced from worst campaigns I had, there's a huge discrepancies and I just don't mention here vocally because nothing will happen if I will be vulgar with that. I just hope all campaigns that offers bounty will be righteous enough to be honest on the calculations, so the trust will be back for bitcointalk community.
Better explanation you got because I rarely join bounties that will allocate their tokens as rewards so you got more experience than I. With the problem you encountered, it has something to do with the bounty manager. I've heard that there are managers taking advantage of the stakes sharing and allocation and the bigger portion goes to them since there are participants that are no longer interested with their bounty.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Bounty manager will finalize the Bounty spreadsheet and send it to dev team who promised distribute bounty token for all bounty participant. Bounty distributiong depend on dev of project
tisoy1

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

The bounty will be distributed to the list of participants and is elligible for tokens.
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

450000$ for the signature campaign is a huge amount of money. If 500 people participate in the signature campaign then surely 450000$ will be distributed to 500 people and depending on the ranking of each member. But I guess 450000$ is for many different items
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

that was a token worth of $450,000. it is being divided among all of you depend on the stakes you get for the whole campaign. it is not actually an amount of dollar that is being sent to your wallet.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

An important question to be answered. If the bounty campaign is showing $450000 then it is the total amount the campaign have for all the tokens. The participants associated with the campaign will get tokens as they were promised according to their work.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

from each campaign there is an explanation from the beginning,what percentage will be given especially the campaign..
and that in the calculation of results can be seen in the final spreadsheets it will definitely be listed by each participant..!!
because I'm sure each manager's bounty is different in sharing campaign results and trying to be fair and no tolerance for those who don't do the tasks at all..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

well I respect your curiosity but how this thing actually works nobody knows much about it cause the company never provide it on such so if you want you can check their official website maybe that can help you for knowing this,  we will want for your updates
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

If the bounty company allocated 450,000 dollars, and to sign for example 30 percent, then all participants in the signature will be allocated 135,000 dollars. Then it all depends on how many people participate and how many bets who gets. For example, if everyone went to the bounty company to signature at the same time and all the same rank and no one missed a week, then everyone will get $ 270. This is considering the fact that you have 500 participants in the signature.
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

The bounty distribution is dependend on the number of stacks means the number percentage the bounty manger invested because the the investor don’t know how many hunters will perticipte. So in the bounty campaigns they generally uses entries for tickets distribution raather then significant amount of tokens for each.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: