Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM OR NOT?  (Read 689 times)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Even if it would not be a scam you should avoid investing in the projects that have a weak team with very little experiences like with this project. They dont attract many investors so the demand on the market will probably be very small as well.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

It is totally a scam project. i request to everone, please don't invest in this fake project as well as don't associated with this project!!!

roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

It’s a sure scam and I recommend not to spend or invest your money on it. Aware the people as much as you can for avoiding this. People should know this.
enellf

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Surely it’s a scam. Don’t trust on it and don’t invest money on it. Otherwise you will loose your money. Speared the scam as much as you can so that people can also avoid this.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

You should report things like this when you see them as it helps other people to avoid being scammed by them since this is obviously a scam. You should always stay away from things like this. The rule I live by is if it looks to good to be true then it is most likely a scam. Don't buy anything that they are telling you to buy else you lose all your money to them.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

guys idk is this the right board to start this topic,  but what do you think about this project??  SCAM OR NOT?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4820108.msg43487314#msg43487314
They have alredy 2 telegram group with more than 120k member. and if you see the group they ask member to buy their token
Well, the amount of telegram group members doesn't say nothing about their credibility, a big chunk of those 120K members can easily be bots.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

You should never use the amount of members that are in a telegram group to purchase a coin. These telegram groups are built up this way and they are sold for people to use for their promotions. The way I see it, that coin is a scam and you should be very careful in your dealings with these people. Make sure that you do enough research before buying their coins
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

It is hard to make confirmation whether it is real or fake 100% surely. Yet, I have surprised seeing their team activity. You should get away from participating in this type of project.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

guys idk is this the right board to start this topic
IMO, this is not the right board for this. It belongs to the child board of Scam accusations.

Going back to the topic, this is absolutely a scam. Did you try to check the trust rating of Rusha1? If not then better look at it and you'll know the reason why https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1073866 . Take a look at marlboroza's and suchmoon's comments.
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

You should not believe in such projects. It is most likely a scam because it does not have the obvious information.
Grozaj

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

scammers are now very good at their work and create such projects that it is very difficult to distinguish from normal ISO. in this market you should always be on the alert.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

guys idk is this the right board to start this topic,  but what do you think about this project??  SCAM OR NOT?

They have alredy 2 telegram group with more than 120k member. and if you see the group they ask member to buy their token
And now it is known that the link you link to is a SCAM.
You don't need to look for a strange telegram group that tells you to pay a certain amount of money, because with such intentions there is also a sign of SCAM.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

With a legitimate scam accusation and a proof from the forum detectors,i am afraid saying this but the project is a scam.
Those accusations has been proved and being investigated rightfully so if you still asking for good answer then just read what link blankcode has provided .
This forum is tricky and very risky for noobs,so for those who wants to be involved in ICO please be careful and always take precautionary measures
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

Do you understand that companies and people build "fake social proof" these days. Those 120k members can easily be collected. You either go and buy lots of fake accounts to join your group or you go the free route and that is to join every other crypto related telegram group and then invite every single people to your group. Most likely more than half of these people will stay causing your group to look legit by numbers. With bounties you need to know not to trust this social proof as when you look twitter for instance, there you will get massive retweets and likes with no comments that are meaningful etc.

It is good however that whenever you are not certain to ask like you did.
Well, if a project is started with those fake members, I myself will be as best as possible to avoid those kind of thing, cause from the start it already trying to cheat on people.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

I think ICOS campaigns are more and more synonymous with phishing. It seems we have to eat and work and sleep with scam projects. Even individual organizations can also fake. And design fertile projects. We need a way to get rid of this environment.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

It seems to me that this is a scam like most new projects now. I am sure that in the future the situation will change, but so far everything looks exactly like this

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: