Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ASQ Protocol - Decentralized content economy, 260M registered users!  (Read 2627 times)
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Hello!

Love the idea and the concept in general but i'm having a hard time understand what will happen to all non-sold tokens? They will get burned, am i correct?

Hello!
Please note that all unsold tokens will be allocated to the ASQ Foundation (decentralized governance body).

Hmm...ok and what is this foundation? And where can i read about it? I did look up your WP but it's a bit overstretched for my taste.

The governing body of the ASQ Protocol will be the ASQ Foundation. Its purpose is to oversee and foster the execution of ASQ Protocol's mission.
ASQ Foundation's primary objectives and areas of responsibility are the following:

Ecosystem Quality. The first objective of the ASQ Foundation is to ensure quality execution of ASQ Protocol's mission. The commitments made to the Participants should be respected and interests of Participants should be kept in healthy balance. In order to pursue this objective, the Foundation will allocate resources to establish fair and transparent governance processes within the ecosystem. The Foundation will oversee matters related to relations between the participants, the participation rules, the rewards distribution under the RDM, VRM, and SRM, content moderation and compliance, legal issues and other related matters.

Ecosystem Scale-up. The second objective of the ASQ Foundation is to foster the quantitative execution of ASQ Protocol's mission by scaling the partner and user base up as much as available resources permit. To achieve this objective, the Foundation will be placing considerable efforts to encourage participation in the ecosystem, attract new partner platforms, drive value creation and network effect by communication and promotion of ASQ Protocol, funding the acquisition and supporting integrations and platform onboarding.

Research & Development. The third objective of the ASQ Foundation is to keep the Ecosystem fit for development and react to eventual internal and external challenges. It should be maintained by observing and analyzing market and technology trends, gathering data and feedback from all participants, as well as analyzing Protocol performance as such. In order to pursue this, environment of innovation will be fostered and permanent resources will be allocated to test and develop new ways of participation in the Ecosystem. The Foundation will direct and fund the development of tools that give the Ecosystem partners the ability to build, grow, and create value for themselves, their consumers and one another. ASQ Protocol will make its codebase available as an open source project that can be leveraged to power new communities and new types of content as well as add capabilities to existing ones. The ASQ Foundation will further this work by engaging development teams to continue improving the technology suite supporting the ASQ Ecosystem.
It is likely that over time the ASQ Foundation will evolve into another, more decentralized governance method, for example, Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). However, creating a formal legal body is an important first step in this process.

You may learn more in our Whitepaper on the page 14.
Whitepaper: https://asqpro.io/documents/whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nathy.whity

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

Hello!

Love the idea and the concept in general but i'm having a hard time understand what will happen to all non-sold tokens? They will get burned, am i correct?

Hello!
Please note that all unsold tokens will be allocated to the ASQ Foundation (decentralized governance body).

Hmm...ok and what is this foundation? And where can i read about it? I did look up your WP but it's a bit overstretched for my taste.

The governing body of the ASQ Protocol will be the ASQ Foundation. Its purpose is to oversee and foster the execution of ASQ Protocol's mission.
ASQ Foundation's primary objectives and areas of responsibility are the following:

Ecosystem Quality. The first objective of the ASQ Foundation is to ensure quality execution of ASQ Protocol's mission. The commitments made to the Participants should be respected and interests of Participants should be kept in healthy balance. In order to pursue this objective, the Foundation will allocate resources to establish fair and transparent governance processes within the ecosystem. The Foundation will oversee matters related to relations between the participants, the participation rules, the rewards distribution under the RDM, VRM, and SRM, content moderation and compliance, legal issues and other related matters.

Ecosystem Scale-up. The second objective of the ASQ Foundation is to foster the quantitative execution of ASQ Protocol's mission by scaling the partner and user base up as much as available resources permit. To achieve this objective, the Foundation will be placing considerable efforts to encourage participation in the ecosystem, attract new partner platforms, drive value creation and network effect by communication and promotion of ASQ Protocol, funding the acquisition and supporting integrations and platform onboarding.

Research & Development. The third objective of the ASQ Foundation is to keep the Ecosystem fit for development and react to eventual internal and external challenges. It should be maintained by observing and analyzing market and technology trends, gathering data and feedback from all participants, as well as analyzing Protocol performance as such. In order to pursue this, environment of innovation will be fostered and permanent resources will be allocated to test and develop new ways of participation in the Ecosystem. The Foundation will direct and fund the development of tools that give the Ecosystem partners the ability to build, grow, and create value for themselves, their consumers and one another. ASQ Protocol will make its codebase available as an open source project that can be leveraged to power new communities and new types of content as well as add capabilities to existing ones. The ASQ Foundation will further this work by engaging development teams to continue improving the technology suite supporting the ASQ Ecosystem.
It is likely that over time the ASQ Foundation will evolve into another, more decentralized governance method, for example, Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). However, creating a formal legal body is an important first step in this process.

You may learn more in our Whitepaper on the page 14.
Whitepaper: https://asqpro.io/documents/whitepaper

I'm quite surprised how well overthought your project is but if don't hurry up with MVP somebody else is gonna introduce it sooner and take over their fair share of the cake. Nevertheless, you do have potential with this and i hope to see you rockin it
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

Modern internet monopolies and media giants like Facebook have neither will nor inclination to protect their users against the consequences of their actions and the actions of the frauds. That’s why we are suffering from huge data and privacy breach! Is there something that can plug the security hole? These issues could be solved by blockchain technology, which suggests a significant resolution to the world’s security problems that humanity is already facing.  Learn more: https://medium.com/@asqprotocol/blockchain-is-likely-to-solve-the-global-security-issues-of-the-web-8bc87713d9fb
pandacrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:36:53 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 09:03:20 AM by pandacrypt

Read your WP last night and I do believe that i've seen this concept somewhere online. How do you compare to other projects out there?
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

Read your WP last night and I do believe that i've seen this concept somewhere online. How do you compare to other projects out there?

Hello! In comparison with other competitors, the ASQ Protocol is unique in vision and scope. Its initial partners are the ASKfm and NING platforms with more than 260 million users and content creators, and it will be the largest ever audience introduced to cryptocurrency at once. Meanwhile, the ASQ Protocol provides fair and transparent payment for content creation and sharing control and ownership of one’s content and potential exposure to other platforms’ audiences.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

260M registered users? A huge number of users to create an ideal community, this is the point of interest of the project. When does the token sale begin?

ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

260M registered users? A huge number of users to create an ideal community, this is the point of interest of the project. When does the token sale begin?

Hello! As of now, we are on the private sale stage and we will announce all the details regarding the public token sale later on. Follow the news!:)
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

People have just stood on the path of learning about the ways blockchain can be used in business and everyday life. Nevertheless, this technology already offers new, more efficient methods for consuming, distributing and monetizing knowledge, data, and content. Learn more: https://cryptoslate.com/its-time-for-content-creators-to-rightfully-get-all-they-deserve/
Nathy.whity

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

I guess 200 million users on their sister project is quite an achievement, but i doubt anyone could compare at this stage. What are their competitors? I can think of quora only for now...are there any other?
pandacrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

I guess 200 million users on their sister project is quite an achievement, but i doubt anyone could compare at this stage. What are their competitors? I can think of quora only for now...are there any other?

I don't quite remember the name but the thing is that they have to step it up and roll out MVP early 2019 to get more people involved. I haven't used their sister project ask.fm for a long time but it is still popular in my homeland. However, i am quite interested how fast would that multi-million userbase would migrate to the new platform..   
Karfarov

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

they have a whitelist on their site, so should be soon (probably).
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

Decentralized apps offer various benefits to millions of Internet users by providing faster and more secure payments, data protection, etc. But what about monetization time, knowledge, and content? Click the link below and find out how content creators can make a profit in the crypto era:https://www.finder.com.au/crypto-revenue-models-for-content-creators-can-improve-the-internet?
The link is not clickable for me? Am I doing something wrong? Can you fix it?

P.S. your project is pretty dope, you just found a new supporter in me

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
olgamilano
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

Maxim Tsaryk, hello, I really like the idea of your project.
I would like to help you with promotion on the Russian market.
Can you pm me for discussing details?
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

Decentralized apps offer various benefits to millions of Internet users by providing faster and more secure payments, data protection, etc. But what about monetization time, knowledge, and content? Click the link below and find out how content creators can make a profit in the crypto era:https://www.finder.com.au/crypto-revenue-models-for-content-creators-can-improve-the-internet?
The link is not clickable for me? Am I doing something wrong? Can you fix it?

P.S. your project is pretty dope, you just found a new supporter in me

Hello!

Thank you for the kind words of support and the link has been fixed and you may read the article via this link: https://www.finder.com.au/crypto-revenue-models-for-content-creators-can-improve-the-internet?

ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

Maxim Tsaryk, hello, I really like the idea of your project.
I would like to help you with promotion on the Russian market.
Can you pm me for discussing details?

Hello!
Please contact our marketing manager and he will do his best to assist you.
Telegram - @amolon94
Email - info@asqpro.io
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:44:37 AM

hello asq team

I read your wp and i didn't quite understand what blockchain are you using? Are you looking into Ethreum or any other? If so then why not use Ethereum? Thank you
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

hello asq team

I read your wp and i didn't quite understand what blockchain are you using? Are you looking into Ethreum or any other? If so then why not use Ethereum? Thank you

ASQ Protocol will generate a number of transactions, we expect hundreds of thousands transactions per month. In it's current condition Ethereum's network is already overloaded even without our transactions, therefore we consider new technologies that are keen on high-loaded DaPPs.
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

hello asq team

ASQ Protocol will generate a number of transactions, we expect hundreds of thousands transactions per month. In it's current condition Ethereum's network is already overloaded even without our transactions, therefore we consider new technologies that are keen on high-loaded DaPPs.

How many do you expect per month? And how much does Ethereum blockchain can support?
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

hello asq team

How many do you expect per month? And how much does Ethereum blockchain can support?

Ethereum blockchain performance isn’t as good as we want it to be. As of now, we have over 600M question/month on ASKfm and with this data in mind we set a goal of at least 20k tps, while Ethereum can provide 10k tps at most.
m.mitchell

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

are there any restrictions on countries that can participate? As i see you have implemented KYC but i don't want to fail it if i'm from a banned country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: