Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ASQ Protocol - Decentralized content economy, 260M registered users!  (Read 2627 times)
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

are there any restrictions on countries that can participate? As i see you have implemented KYC but i don't want to fail it if i'm from a banned country.

Hello!

Due to regulatory and political factors, and to comply with international sanctions, the ASQ Protocol ICO does not accept acquirers domiciled in any of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia/Herzegovina, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Maldives, Mauritania, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m.mitchell

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

are there any restrictions on countries that can participate? As i see you have implemented KYC but i don't want to fail it if i'm from a banned country.

Hello!

Due to regulatory and political factors, and to comply with international sanctions, the ASQ Protocol ICO does not accept acquirers domiciled in any of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia/Herzegovina, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Maldives, Mauritania, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

ha! great to hear that:) you should of added it to the website, so that people could see. Alright and what docs are needed for kyc??
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

Hello!

ha! great to hear that:) you should of added it to the website, so that people could see. Alright and what docs are needed for kyc??

Please note that all of this is mentioned in the FAQ section on the site. Requirements for KYC will be aligned with the prevailing law in Switzerland and include items such as ID\Passport, utility bill.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

Hello!

Please note that all of this is mentioned in the FAQ section on the site. Requirements for KYC will be aligned with the prevailing law in Switzerland and include items such as ID\Passport, utility bill.

I see, that the verification procedure (KYC) will soon require almost for all projects. but I do not understand, why it is needed? many people in cryptoindustry want to remain confidential for others. however, this is already happening not the way the market participants want it.
ASQ Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

Hello!

I see, that the verification procedure (KYC) will soon require almost for all projects. but I do not understand, why it is needed? many people in cryptoindustry want to remain confidential for others. however, this is already happening not the way the market participants want it.

Hello!
The main reason behind the need for KYC is behind strict ICO rules in some countries and we want to exclude citizens of such states from participation.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Hello!

Hello!
The main reason behind the need for KYC is behind strict ICO rules in some countries and we want to exclude citizens of such states from participation.

KYC forbade the country to follow ico and what about the use of your tokens in the future?
Does it mean that this token will not be used throughout the world?

STUDENTCOIN