Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency would you engage to gamble in?  (Read 2242 times)
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:59:12 PM

My favorite cryptocurrency for gambling has to be fast. Maybe the low volume coins would probably serve this purpose better.
 There are quite a few safe and worthy cryptocurrencies aside Bitcoin, such as EOS, Wave, Bitcoin (via lightning network), dogecoin

Dogecoin is a meme shitcoin.  No one uses that coin for a ny serious transactions.  This scam will end up going to zero eventually.  EOS is a centralized scam that will end up failing as well.

BTC/ ETH are the go to cryptos that are very liquid and widely used.
Maotezi

Activity: 252
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:11:29 PM

I do not think it's just bubble gamble with btc because of its value, because if you have $ 380 it means you have 0.1 btc. It's much more convenient to use currencies that are priced close to one dollar, for example, Tether is $ 1.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:33:12 PM

I've seen a lot of people talk about BTC gambling, but is it that there are lots of cryptocurrencies to gamble in and not only Bitcoin? Although I know the answer for this, and maybe a lot of people as well know the answer to this, but I'd leave the answers to those who are eager to enlighten those who have little knowledge and information about this.

So what do you think? What cryptocurrency should be recognized and should be gambled with?
in all type of gambling that should be any attraction to attack the people to gamble so in cryptocurrency is it will be more higher to make money this will enough to stay the people to be connected with gambling and once you have to be entered into this field you cannot leave till you are getting the huge profit or a huge loss.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 11:05:02 PM

So what do you think? What cryptocurrency should be recognized and should be gambled with?

I think ethereum is the best for this kind of activity, I know that a ton of gambling sites are already using that. Ethereum has also a blockchain and it's an open source platform. Since ethereum can create a lot of smart contracts, you don't need third party to make it more efficient. Ethereum has a smaller fees, you can manipulate the gas price and limit depends on your process.

It's also obvious that ethereum is the next bitcoin, it has a future. Ethereum is a very ideal altcoin and I'm still looking forward to this.
If you want to read more about, there's a site that uses this; ethereum-based gambling
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:43:51 PM

I will simply use the bitcoin for the purpose of gambling because most of the people doing gambling for making money so if they got rewarded then they will go to the place to convert it into the fiat since we cannot use the bitcoin in most of the place as it is,if we are using alts then we need to convert them into the exchanges and need to pay some extra fees so I don't want to go under these circumstances.
[/quote]

You telling frankly mate and you use bitcoin and alts in gambling for good purpose in your personal needs in a wise moves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: