Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Things You Can Buy with Bitcoin  (Read 329 times)
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

In Russia, since 2014 legal advice Legal Prime GS Consulting is ready to recalculate the cost of services in the ultra-modern currency. From 2016, the travel agency expedia.com will provide a tour or excursion for bitcoins. It is clear that Europe and the United States are seriously ahead. In these areas, the question of how to spend bitcoins is not worth it. And from the import brands known in Russia, you need to name: Amazon, which accepts such payments through the Purse.io service; Ebay, working on a similar scheme; Microsoft "Xbox Live", selling branded equipment. I don't know why, but at the moment it is easier for me to use the exchange and spend real money with peace of mind) Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

I am not sure, But One of the Vietnamese friends told me they can shop with the bitcoin, One Finland friends told me they have ATM booth for the bitcoin and they are able to buy foods and some other things by Bitcoin!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:17:23 AM

there are many thing that we can buy with bitcoin, but it just a small of part, it just only work in that place, i hope in the future bitcoin can be the main currency that we can use in all stores, like all Burger King in the world, or all Subway

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:13:48 AM

there are many thing that we can buy with bitcoin, but it just a small of part, it just only work in that place, i hope in the future bitcoin can be the main currency that we can use in all stores, like all Burger King in the world, or all Subway
It is true, for now, it is still rarely found in cities in my country, traders in stores provide payments using Bitcoin, only a few accept payments using Bitcoin, I also hope that in the future all major stores can use bitcoin as payment, because using bitcoin is very practical and easy to just bring our smartphone.
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

Found this which you guys may be interested in: https://medium.com/@Sophiecosmic/things-you-didnt-know-you-can-buy-with-bitcoin-today-bfc59e4261fa
I am breaking it down here...
- Since 2013 you can pay with bitcoins to get some food at Subway at Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- In 2016 Netherlands’ Burger King started accepting bitcoin as a payment method, you could get one free Whopper for every Whopper purchased with the digital currency.
- You can get beer and snack at Great Lost Bear in Portland, Maine, a glass of Swiss’s wine, taxi’s ride in Argentina or Hungary or basically everything in Japan.
- Luxury lovers can get a Tesla 3, the Rolex of your preference at JavyEstrella.com, liposuctions or even a luxury pent house in the Big Apple or Australia paid in bitcoin.
- Make donations, use it on craigslist, get airplane or Powerball tickets
- Pay for tuition in universities like Cumbria University in England , The University of Nicosia in Cyprus and European School of Management and Technology.

If you have anything else where bitcoin can be used, share them!

I know bank cards with Bitcoin support. You can pay for anything using this card. If i'm not mistaken it's called Wirex.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:24:04 AM

Bitcoin can be used for anything that money can be used basically. Bitcoin can buy anything as long as there's someone willing to accept it as a form and payment even if the government is warning people not to. Many exchanges are also providing APIs for those who want to transact using bitcoin so anything under the sun can be bought using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: