Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now in use Football Sports  (Read 2887 times)
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

What a news!

UK based trading platform eToro signed an advertising deal with 7 Premiere League Clubs and paid them in #Bitcoin for the first time. So Bitcoin just got the Man Of The Match award.

https://twitter.com/Nebula_Exchange/status/1034722166502174720

What are you thinking?

Yes it is a great thing sports will use bitcoin. Do you remember when FIFA Worldcup 2018 ? There are some crypto advertisement, it was bitGoals.
If more peoples join to use bitcoin and cryptocurrency, then the crypto market will increased because of the demands.
For now, btc and altcoin value are still on the bottom, waiting to skyrocketing on the right time later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

This is a wonderful news,as crypto currency is now being used in numerous industries,the latest being the sports industry,though this is not the first time crypto is used in sports,as coinsdeal sponsors wolves in the EPL and a whole lot more,but I think this is the first time it's being used as a medium of payment in the sports industry..

This will go a long way in stability,as crypto is gaining grounds everywhere
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

I think their wont be much impact on the cryptocurrency price as this news are very common until their is any big league are working on crytocurrency usage for full league , like prize in bitcoin, expenses and income in bitcoin, tickets selling in bitcoin. This will make a huge impact in bitcoin price and if it got success then more league will start to use cryptocurrency usage in their league.

Not everything revolves around the 'price' of bitcoin. Some people care more about adoption so bitcoin can become more of a viable currency that you can use everywhere, but more adoption will also mean more demand in the long run which will only push the value of bitcoin up and up so you should care about news like this even if it's just small in the grand scheme of things.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

this is good news' I am very happy to hear it, but bitcoin is not the first time used in sports. but I'm glad this will be good news, maybe many will use bitcoin later
MartinAK

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

This actually not the first thing ever to be done and aside there are alot of sponsorship deals in sports that has been the handiwork of bitcoin. Be is good seeing them frequently and as for all these news gives a sounding hope that the future is great.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

Thats a good news for all btc investors. This would actually create more and more demand in the market slowly if the base currency is used as btc which would actually increase the price and also at some point of regulation also will fall in place to stabilise the prices as well.Such kind of more and more news would also bring new investors to the table making them think to invest in the crypto space as well. I would wait for the future as its bright.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

it is really good News. it's is good idea. Bitcoin is acceptable worldwide.  anything that helps cryptocurrency become more mainstream. it help most of the people are Knowing it.  football sports it's really good platform for crypto.
alpcaba45

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

people trust ads from people they love more. For this reason, the agreement will draw more people's attention. Premier league is on the right track.
BIOX

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

I think it is just fantastic. More and more organizations pay attention to BTC and try to use it into the real life. Of course it is great for society that we develop new technologies
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

This is really good for advertising and recognition of crypto market, i am sure we will see many kind of news in near future. Sports or other industries.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

Thats a good news for all btc investors. This would actually create more and more demand in the market slowly if the base currency is used as btc which would actually increase the price and also at some point of regulation also will fall in place to stabilise the prices as well.Such kind of more and more news would also bring new investors to the table making them think to invest in the crypto space as well. I would wait for the future as its bright.

With more demand and government support , it will affect on bitcoin value globally.
Especially on digital era when everything turn into internet , people need to be mobile everytime and bitcoin being created for this purpose
It's normal when bitcoin keep expanding but my government still can't see the great side of cryptocurrency
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

I bet my house on fact that they use bitpay and convert btc to fiat instantly, not a big deal as for now

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

I think this is a good news not only to entire crypto communities but to the world generally for allowing such partnership which I believe will bring more stability and flexibility to cryptocurrencies. I am very sure etorro has competitors which means very soon we will continue to more partnership that is similar to what we are witnessing now and this is exactly what we all want and not just bad news about crypto related activities. we might as well see other sports endorsing crypto company as well
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

What a news!

UK based trading platform eToro signed an advertising deal with 7 Premiere League Clubs and paid them in #Bitcoin for the first time. So Bitcoin just got the Man Of The Match award.

What are you thinking?
It is interesting to note that the above mentioned is true and i think it is certain that many clubs in the UK will gradually make the payment by Bitcoin very safe and fast. It will be a positive effect for clubs in other countries in this world. The happiest day of the day i read.

Thanushka47

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

This is a good news. It's my pleasure to see Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are spreading around the world and using in our day to day life. I hope many people will interest in Bitcoin in the future. 
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

this is good news, so people who don't know bitcoin know what bitcoin is and can learn it.
I hope bitcoin can be more developed.

egytrickz

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

What a news!

What are you thinking?
Bitcoin and Blockchain technology will surely dominate this world so wonderful to hear this news. Football is the best thing to do in the UK. Hoping will spread through other countries. For me Bitcoin is the best.

Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

Yes now many football match sponsor maintain by bitcoins. Last Russia football world cup match some ico company sponsored.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

I think this is another great milestone for bitcoin, as I knew there were many people around the world who enjoys watching the English Premier League, this would definitely help bitcoin to gain more exposure towards the majority of people who have not even heard of bitcoin and blockchain technology yet, it would surely help to boost the confidence of people to trust in bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Every change is a step, in this case its a big step forward!! Like you mentioned there are alot of people interested in Football so this a good move for BTC.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

This is actually true. I saw a huge add too last week when barcelona played and on the side of the pitch when you have those LCD screens a huge advertise campaign was made for a new official licensed bitcoin sport token wich may be something huge in the future.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄