Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price in the Market  (Read 763 times)
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable . It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing. The recent time the price always ups and down.   I doubt it'll be a massive drop, the overall trend is upwards and it's likely to stay that way for the next couple of years. It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable . It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing. The recent time the price always ups and down.   I doubt it'll be a massive drop, the overall trend is upwards and it's likely to stay that way for the next couple of years. It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again.

Yeah. Bitcoin price is not easy to guess. It any time to hgh the price. It reach all country. So it easy to use any where and easy to exchange. Market place is help to get more information. Before buy and sell then coin people check the market price and market place is help to choose the best coin for future investment. Market place is connected to all business. If market price will be down. It affect the all business investment and all price will be go down.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

No one can predict the price to a high degree of accuracy. Except you can manipulate it in your favour.
Traders can only speculate, and this buy studying charts and market history big upcoming news and technical analysis.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Cryptocurrency market price movements are difficult to predict accurately by anyone, because what determines the price depends on the demand and supply of all people involved. if you believe cryptocurrency can increase its value in the future you have to buy potential coins from now on when market prices are always decreasing, and make a decision to invest for a long time in order to get greater profits in the future.
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

Market is connects with all country people. So most of the business in the market place. People get more information from  market place. People before invest check the market price and choose the best coin. Thne invest. It future of all business improvement.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

There are a few technical analysis that leads you to predict the future price and for them to learn you need a full time study for about a year at least because they are professional kinda things. But let me tell you that you cannot rely on these analysis 100% because the price pump and dump have many other reasons such as speculation and upcoming events that affects BTC the prices greatly. Sometimes due to the speculations you get the adverse results and your analysis can lead you to trouble. Therefore the best option for traders and investors is to have a keen sight on the news as well as on the events happening or going to happen, to understand the market better.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Cryptocurrency market price movements are difficult to predict accurately by anyone, because what determines the price depends on the demand and supply of all people involved. if you believe cryptocurrency can increase its value in the future you have to buy potential coins from now on when market prices are always decreasing, and make a decision to invest for a long time in order to get greater profits in the future.
Volatility in the cryptocurrency market is inevitable and it is very common, investors in this market need to be familiar with that if they want to be able to develop the same market. The market is recovering fairly well and I believe in the fourth quarter of this year things will change for the cryptocurrency market.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

How did you know when will the price in the market will pump and dump. How do you figure what will the market in the next month, I am having a hard time to predict the price I want to learn how you read and predict the price so that I also know when is the best time to buy and sell my coins.
Then know how to read charts, its not easy but its really good for you that at least you know the basic things about it. Its hard to predict the price movement especially if you are looking at a short period of time, try to expand your goal and start playing long term, here you don’t need to stress yourself chasing the market trend.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

How did you know when will the price in the market will pump and dump. How do you figure what will the market in the next month, I am having a hard time to predict the price I want to learn how you read and predict the price so that I also know when is the best time to buy and sell my coins.
Then know how to read charts, its not easy but its really good for you that at least you know the basic things about it. Its hard to predict the price movement especially if you are looking at a short period of time, try to expand your goal and start playing long term, here you don’t need to stress yourself chasing the market trend.

reading charts is useless and it cannot help you predict the future value of the cryptos .  whales is the only one that holds the value of the coins . we cant also predict anything because we are not a fortune teller or a time traveller that can travel thru time .

the only thing that we can do is to trying our luck . if we are  trully lucky we can expect to win but if not then we are unlucky at all .
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

No one can predict the price to a high degree of accuracy. Except you can manipulate it in your favour.
Traders can only speculate, and this buy studying charts and market history big upcoming news and technical analysis.

Studying does help you to know where exactly the market is moving and can move in future and can accordingly you can execute your trade. Though exactly at what price till it will go or fall is not really may be accurate but you get a fair deal of idea and it is enough to trade.
samcrypto

Activity: 2030
Merit: 314

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

Its easy to know when the price will pump and dump for every traders because they are using indicators to predict the price movements of a coin. So i think, we must all study this technique because this works well for traders and we can also learn from this strategy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

I think nobody knows or predict the value of market for it is volatile. It just that we need to understand it how it works and be strong to deal on it
hualy2

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Most of my market information comes from Youtube, bitcointalk forum, telegraph community! I will analyze these news comprehensively!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Most of my market information comes from Youtube, bitcointalk forum, telegraph community! I will analyze these news comprehensively!
I don't trust those youtubers who are saying that they know about the market pumps. There's no way of knowing it, having an insider now is like a joke. I mostly believe on it before too but I've decided that most of the news that are figuring out these pumps are after the scenario. Telegraph community? or you mean its telegram community? most of the groups there are just pump and dumps.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2604
Merit: 439

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

Can you please share Youtubers you follow specially about the price movement? I haven't found anyone worth following so please if you can just suggest at least one then I will be happy.  Smiley. As people have said, there's absolutely no one can predict the price in the market. TA is great tool to help us, but its not a guarantee that it will be accurate.

Probably whales do that, manipulate the price in their favor. But casuals like us don't have that power to influence the price. We need to learn to write our own technical analysis, at least you don't have to rely to someone and make the decision if you are going to buy or sell. And as you go along, you might improved your skills after so many mistakes and it will make your trading journey very easy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ojanamon

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:18:36 AM

I think no one can predict it about market when price up and down.  If you want to know about market  you can search social media and YouTube and google for market when price up and down
Unnicew03

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

No one can actually predict what the next thing will be when it comes to crptocurrency prices. Yes, people are giving statistics and anlysis base on past market price but when it comes to the actuality of it, it is a No. Some, trading experts are trying, and they give possible future prices. This doesn't mean that is what it will be, they are just trying to be scientific. Although, they are on line sometimes and if you want to be like them, just learn to read graphs.
Unnicew03

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:05:33 PM

Lot of people will claim that they can predict the price of cryptocurrencies very accurately, by applying some methods of which Technical Analysis is one.
At its core, the value of a cryptocurrency is determined by the supply available and the demand for it, similar to shares & commodities like gold. In an ideal world this is true, but real-world factors like emotions, market manipulation & insider trading often cause this to no longer apply, or at the very least be distorted.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Lot of people will claim that they can predict the price of cryptocurrencies very accurately, by applying some methods of which Technical Analysis is one.
At its core, the value of a cryptocurrency is determined by the supply available and the demand for it, similar to shares & commodities like gold. In an ideal world this is true, but real-world factors like emotions, market manipulation & insider trading often cause this to no longer apply, or at the very least be distorted.

Whoever claiming we people are not gonna accept that bitcoin prediction gonna become true. However the many speculators tried the people to confuse in out of investment side and others buddy. I really like to see the price value goes bigger in the market.

Please looking into the best projects and make your first investment. In any way bitcoin's boom will be helped with your most precious help buddy. So far I am trying to hodl and investment to support bitcoin. You to do the same buddy.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

No one cannot predict the market, the price are going up and down. This is common in the crypto world. If you want to know about market just check with bitcoin.org and other social medias.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: