Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2800 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

most mining companies or farm or pools would give an estimation of how much they would pay in their mine. but with a percentage like minedblock gives, there needs to be a strategy to make the amount of tokens mined transparent to investors. i think without that investors would be paid off with any amount.
whats minedblock transparency plan?

I agree with it, They must really have some transparent plan for their investors. It will going to help them also to get some people or possible investors attention that might join the project.

I don't see any percent of revenue sharing mentioned,  but I have not checked all the documents as of now. If I see any such information,  I will update here.

They would give 75% of mined tokens converted to eth and distributed to all holders of minedBlock. It’s stared on the website. That would mean they would hold 25% of mined tokens.
How about maintainance of the facility? And electricity? Would 25% of mined tokens always be able to pay for that?

Hhmm. They giving too much shares of the mined tokens to their investors or share holders, The same question comes on my mind too on how they will going to maintain the facility needs if they will going to have 25% only for it.

i guess 25 percent is not bad for the company shares since they need some cash for maintaining the facility and to cover some expenses. Since  the project is build for a long term investment i guess  its fair enough for the team and investors.

I wonder about the tax, if the project needed to pay the tax for the facility and for the project depends where the facility is located. i hope  the remaining 25% can still pay it if ever they need to pay the tax since  they are building a big facility

I don't think that 25% can really maintain those expenses. They must also put some percent about the developments or it's also on that 25%? But if they chose that they will going to be fine.

We need to check what is mentioned there. I mean 75% profit (after all expenses) sharing or 75% revenue sharing? This makes huge difference.

I have not checked whitepaper, but people here mentioned that it will be 75% revenue sharing. I think it's maximum % of revenue they will be sharing. And % might change depending on value of coin.

I think this 75% will just a opening offer for the early participant, because this kind of huge percentage have huge benefits to the people who will participate to their project.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

It shifts a lot it’s a debatable thing especially as new ASICS come out that affect older ASICS and that’s what really drives difficulty up and if bch fails a lot would move back to btc

With current market conditions I don't think any token mining will give profit. Crypto is the future, it's growing Baby juts needs to go through some more hiccup.

No one knows the reason behind these dip market states for sure but am very hopeful that soon all these will be a thing of the past for a better experience
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

It shifts a lot it’s a debatable thing especially as new ASICS come out that affect older ASICS and that’s what really drives difficulty up and if bch fails a lot would move back to btc

With current market conditions I don't think any token mining will give profit. Crypto is the future, it's growing Baby juts needs to go through some more hiccup.

No one knows the reason behind these dip market states for sure but am very hopeful that soon all these will be a thing of the past for a better experience
How anyone can predict the market? I agree that at this situation mining may be will not gives enough profit but that we know very well also market is not moving in the one direction. It's always changing it's trend. I am not sure that if observed yet or not, but market cap is not braking their low and still sustained above 140B.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

I still feel that there will still be another major dip before we see the market recover. There are various speculations that btc will drop to 3k and that has not yet happened. So lets just watch and see how it plays out.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

While checking their website I found one more tab and one PDF is attached in this tab - ROI. Really awesome return we will get on our investment.

http://www.minedblock.it/assets/ROI.pdf
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

While checking their website I found one more tab and one PDF is attached in this tab - ROI. Really awesome return we will get on our investment.

This is indeed great, the projected ROI would be quite enough for me. Unfortunately, I cannot invest $10000 in the Minedblock project.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

It seems many people liked minedblock project already.  Lot of discussions happening here. I see Minedblock team also responding to the queries asked here.

Yea. I noticed that too. They are obviously following up with discussions in here. I know such task can be very difficult to keep up with especially when there are more visitors to the thread.
Yeah responding to different questions and queries is not an easy task but they have been on top of their game by ensuring we get answers.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

This is indeed great, the projected ROI would be quite enough for me. Unfortunately, I cannot invest $10000 in the Minedblock project.

This is the first time I see this ROI.pdf this is a great deal for the investors and whales they have great and huge percentage for the investors. If I have that kind of money now I will surely be investing this great offer.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

It depends if they are using ASICS then yes btc is normally best but if they go the gpu route they get a lot more flexibility of their target coins and some of those can be more profitable than asic ones

I really have to look up on this two mining machines and mechanism and learn more
As an investor that do not know much of the technicalities, profitability remains the big deal for me, well I speak for myself

ASICs are best for BTC and the likes but not for other altcoin and especially those that do not depend on proof of work. However striking the balance between GPUs and ASICs is the trick here.

OH great.. Thanks for the follow up with explanation
I'll do a study on the Asic and Gpu maybe tomorrow... Can anyone get this machines if they have the means to?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

the dip is not as a result of bad news i believe something is happening more like trying to stabilize the cryptocurrency for mass adoption, i believe bull run will soon ensue and we will all forget these moment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

the dip is not as a result of bad news i believe something is happening more like trying to stabilize the cryptocurrency for mass adoption, i believe bull run will soon ensue and we will all forget these moment

I really don't buy the idea that's as a result of bad news, i mean, we've seen good news in the industry couple of days ago before the massive bloodbath, just like i stated earlier, i believe the market is being manipulated by the big boys in the game and they are yet to get the needed market price, we'll get to see some rise in price when they are done
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

These are very nice numbers, but they are based on very optimistic numbers. I would prefer a calculation that is based more on the current market situation
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 04:22:49 AM by Zurcermozz

Yeah, agree on you no one can predict the future. Maybe there is a chance or the time that market fully recover. Investors right now are just waiting for the right time, hopefully the market will recover in February.

With current market conditions I don't think any token mining will give profit

Yes, mining will not give us good profit right now because of the current situation of the market but It is okay because we can mine coins that we can hold and someday the value of it will pump up.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:50:58 AM

I find it funny when people say mining isn’t profitable in these conditions yet still theirs millions of ASICS chewing away every day because it is possible that’s how difficulty works
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

It is possible that this project will be able to achieve its goal of raising funds, although on the website I did not see how the fundraising was going.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:09:34 AM

I still feel that there will still be another major dip before we see the market recover. There are various speculations that btc will drop to 3k and that has not yet happened. So lets just watch and see how it plays out.

I also some predictions that there will be really another dip before the year end and it will really going to drop to that 3k. I really don't like thinking about it too that's why I'm focusing on looking and monitoring some good project like this one.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:26:16 AM

It is possible that this project will be able to achieve its goal of raising funds, although on the website I did not see how the fundraising was going.

For sure the project will become successful and reach its fundraising, mining coins for others is a good idea since a lot of equipment right is too much expensive and they will build a mining farm in a cheap electric bill in iceland
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

We hope things recover soon; but I think there is room to profit is some altcoins even if it means small profits. Small and consistent is better than a big chunk at once. I am not an expert though just guessing.

gee777

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

But I feel the ico came at a wrong time where everyone is watching the market to see what happens next. Only a few are paying attention to ico projects and what they are going to solve. If the market becomes stable a lot of investors will surely invest in minedblock.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

For sure the project will become successful and reach its fundraising, mining coins for others is a good idea since a lot of equipment right is too much expensive and they will build a mining farm in a cheap electric bill in iceland

They've a well set out plan, they stand a good chance to succeed at their goal. They should have a plan on how to secure good partnerships and have a good marketing team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: