Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴Selling Exchanges Verified Accounts. BiteBtc, Hitbtc and many others🔴🔴🔴  (Read 125 times)
kyc.service (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

Hello Wink

I am selling exchanges accounts: Bitebtc, Binance, Hitbtc and others. If there is no account in the list - PM me, I will make it.
Every account is verified and new.

In the pack there is account information+email, some accounts are sended with documents.
PM me for prices.

If you have a special situation - text me.

Always ready for escrow. I accept only crypto.
First contact always in PM.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

What is the use of getting verified account from you, when we can itself create a new one with our own original documents. What if after selling accounts after some time you go to the exchange and claim back the account.

So who ever is dealing should be careful

kyc.service (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

What is the use of getting verified account from you, when we can itself create a new one with our own original documents. What if after selling accounts after some time you go to the exchange and claim back the account.

So who ever is dealing should be careful

1. The person could be blocked by exchange by violation of rules or may need several accounts. Also somebody feels uncomortable to send their documents to exchanges, no one knows how they use it.

A cyberattack targeting Bithumb, South Korea’s largest bitcoin and Ethereum exchange by trading volume, has resulted in the loss of personal data belonging to an estimated 31,000 users, or 3% of its members, as reported by local news outlet MK. The stolen data includes personal information such as email addresses and telephone numbers, the latter which proved instrumental in the theft of funds via voice phishing.

Bithumb is the top five exchange.

https://www.ccn.com/koreas-biggest-bitcoin-ethereum-exchange-compensate-customers-hack-korean-bitcoin-exchange-bithumb-promised-compensate-users-following-data-breach-users-pers/

2. I can`t do it. Read topic, you have full access, mail all keys etc. In some  special cases I give additional docs along with used ones for verification.

You gave advise, I also want to give you advise. Sometimes it is better not to write, especially about things that you don`t understand or never deal with.
Thank you
kyc.service (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

cheap and confident.
pm.
every exchange is possibly
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: