Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IN STOCK in LOS ANGELES. Scrypt Asic Miner Gridseed  (Read 564 times)
hash-master (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:45:35 PM

http://hash-master.com/

We just release some ready to ship out tomorrow. We were originally going to receive 400 but most of the shipments got seized by customs Sad. Those of you that ordered from China, be careful!

http://hash-master.com/

Limited quantity. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KoLamDuiT

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:03:45 PM

First person to receive an order please post! BTC
xdmlaser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:12:49 AM

I've bought from zoomhash and Atari02. I highly recommend Atari if you want to buy directly from China, or Zoomhash if you want to buy from California.

Here are the ones I have currently. If it looks like a hot mess, I ordered 12ft usb-mini cables to move the gridseeds out of there, and I used to have a 2nd gpu rig with 4 more cards on that crazy ass thing I built to hang them. So in the next couple weeks I'm going to clean that sh-t up.

morphtrust

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 12:48:25 AM

wow that "hot mess" you have there should be on iStock photo selling and renting site to charge people selling cases for the whole "before" photo type thing LOL  I love it, looks like my workbench on any typical day though sadly I do not have the awesome computer equipment that you have, just tools and supplies for making my goods that I hope one day I can sell enough of so I can build a hot mess like you have XD

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
xdmlaser

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:54:39 AM

wow that "hot mess" you have there should be on iStock photo selling and renting site to charge people selling cases for the whole "before" photo type thing LOL  I love it, looks like my workbench on any typical day though sadly I do not have the awesome computer equipment that you have, just tools and supplies for making my goods that I hope one day I can sell enough of so I can build a hot mess like you have XD

Haha, thanks, yes it's a work bench in my basement....was

It was much nicer when it was all gpus, but I haven't cleaned it up yet. So I don't blow up this thread with pictures, here is a link to the picture with 9 gpus.....Sadly for GPUs, the gpu rig was 3600kh, when my rig now with gridseeds is over 5000KH.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg4v-tTCEAAVSU1.jpg
morphtrust

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:02:22 AM

wow awesome Smiley

I wonder what is going to happen when new encryptions come out that actually change enough that a hard wired chip will not handle it, is there maybe thought going into a cpu like chip on a board like maybe something like the CPU that is used on pi's or other developement boards like the a15 with quad core system, so they can be pipelined to speed up their hashing power or something? or maybe the actual chips from AMD that are used on the video cards to make a hybrid GPU/asic or something? going to be very interesting and I am tracking down the origins of the gridseed chip so I can watch that developers progress and new tech thanks to these guys and zoom hash's threads making me aware of their product, just wish I could get my hands on a few that is for sure. lol. OP interested in trading for some cool stuff ? Wink XD

xdmlaser

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:12:08 AM

wow awesome Smiley

I wonder what is going to happen when new encryptions come out that actually change enough that a hard wired chip will not handle it, is there maybe thought going into a cpu like chip on a board like maybe something like the CPU that is used on pi's or other developement boards like the a15 with quad core system, so they can be pipelined to speed up their hashing power or something? or maybe the actual chips from AMD that are used on the video cards to make a hybrid GPU/asic or something? going to be very interesting and I am tracking down the origins of the gridseed chip so I can watch that developers progress and new tech thanks to these guys and zoom hash's threads making me aware of their product, just wish I could get my hands on a few that is for sure. lol. OP interested in trading for some cool stuff ? Wink XD

Gridseed made the Avalon chips in all the Avalon bitcoin ASICs, so they are pretty well known. I am never selling my 4 big GPUs, GPUs will almost always be able to do the different algorithms. I was running Maxcoin and Helixcoin, which are keccak (sha3), gridseed resistant, for a very long time until they died. Bitcoin asics can mine any sha256 coin, like Unobtanium, Teacoin, Firefly, etc. So these 'litecoin' asics will always be able to mine litecoin, dogecoin, kitteh, IFC, etc. I see Keccak, scrypt-jane and scrypt-N becoming more popular as more scrypt-asics hit. The algorithms will always be changing, there are even coins that jump algorithms every so many days to be completely asic-resistant. And yes, you can still use high powered CPUs on some coins if you wanted too, and also abuse Amazon Web Services to run their Xeon processors Smiley
morphtrust

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 03:25:13 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 03:58:55 AM by morphtrust

lol indeed, I saw pairs of servers that had two quad core xeons for sale for like 200 bucks for the pair, been really thinking about landing a few of those, and they have dual pcie slots for video cards too, so if I can get gridseed asics that run off either a smaller pcie (1-8x) or USB I could have all the bases covered with that set up lol.

sorry to clarify it was 200 bucks to get two machines that each had two quad core processors in them so total of 4 16x pcieslots, and 4 processors that were quad core so total of 16 cores lol. they had all the other stuff too other than harddrives which are pretty cheap Smiley saving that kinda money on hardware means one would end up with a LOT more money to dump into custom asics like these from gridseed. XD XD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: