Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2018, 10:41:30 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A place for us to receive merits?  (Read 271 times)
The Pharmacist
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1674

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

From what I've read, and noticed. The merit system seems to be working fine, although early adopters, who joined the forum at its infancy stage had a clear advantage.
"Early adopters" would already have ranked up, and most likely they did so without shitposting.  I don't know if I'd consider that an advantage, since rank is only important to those people who are just here to earn money, usually by spamming. 

The merit system was designed to put noob shitposters at a disadvantage, though, and it's working pretty well for that purpose.  The more barriers this forum throws up against spammers, the better IMO.

Lol, this guy probably has an account that rarely recieves merit and whine about not getting merits in the another sections.
Of course that's the case, just like every other low-ranked member who's started an idiotic thread about merits.  They want to rank up so they can get paid more, but they don't deserve to.

1) You'll never show up in this thread again1.
The dude is already gone, just like always happens.  This is a merit-fishing thread, just like all the others.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.