Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MapleStory Mesos  (Read 1932 times)
Jaaawsh (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:18:49 PM

I doubt I'll get any takers but I'm going to try anyway!!!

I never play this game anymore, its a really fun and addicting game though, I have a billion mesos on my character in the Khaini server like I said I never play it anymore, and my amount is too small to sell to goldresellers, all the gold reselling sites need a lot more than that to consider buying it :/ I've tried.

This game is just the biggest time suck though, if you're really bored and have nothing to do, you should consider playing it. The controls are reallllllly easy to get the hang of, and there's a tutorial at the beginning of the game. It's a really fun and really popular MMORPG. I doubt you'd be disappointed if you gave it a chance.

Anyway, 1 billion mesos would be great to get started, or to boost your wallet a little bit, if you do play already. It will take you weeks to farm that though, unless you're a veteran player, and the game gold reseller sites want anywhere from 9-13 dollars for 1 billion Mesos if you're buying.

I'll sell you mine for just $4.50 though (in btc of course!)

This actually took me a decent amount of time to write, trying to think of ways to explain the game in a way that would get you wanting to play it :p so I'd be really sad if it this thread just died and got zero replies Sad </3 lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: