Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The True Value of Auroracoin  (Read 21080 times)
lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:43:01 AM

I'm going to assume that this is part of the game in getting it as low as it can go before all you hypocrites jump in and pump it up. I see more value in it because it's being done for a country's population. All the other altcoin currencies are pretty much worthless as well.. They're all driven by hype. Dogecoin has been the biggest flop of them all. To the moon my ass..

Mazacoin is another one.. Ooooooo it represents the Lakota Nation and it's for a good cause.. Bullshit!! Just another hyped coin for a pipe dream cause..

Yeah I got some AUR and I want to make some BTC... Just tired of all the fucking hype and doom about every damn new currency.. Someone has a bad feeling, someone believes it's a scam...and then ohhhh shit everyone fucking dumps.

I don't really give a shit if the developer hasn't put out a 2500 page document on how the airdrop will work etc. etc..

Why does anyone have confidence in the USD?!? It's fucking worthless and backed by nothing... But you all can't get enough of it can you.. What happens when it loses confidence to the public?? What's you precious crypto currencies going to be backed by then?? Seriously, if the dollar disappeared overnight, WTF would BitCoins really be worth?? I suppose you could sell them for other currencies, but try taking a Chinese Yuan to your local Walmart to buy groceries.. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:57:08 AM

You're over analyzing on this whole thing. Why fucking worry about what happens on the 25th. It's no more a scam than the Mazacoin. How about just pumping it while you can and let the developer work on the air drop. People like you get all the potential investors fucking scared like a bunch of fucking cats in a room full of rocking chairs...

God damn it went all the way to .170 BTC on Monday and then all the fucking douchebags that couldn't get it while it was low start squawking that it's a scam to make everyone that was holding dump it.

So we should just pump every coin mindlessly without doing analysis so people like you can profit?

You can't ignore reality.

I never said we should pump every coin. Aurora coin has a good story around it. Why not get behind it and not worry about some event that's going to take place in 20 days. If it's a scam it'll be known after that date.

Reality is that before a coin goes public on a exchange, it should have been checked on it's validity.

Do you know what a ponzi scheme is?  The original ponzi scheme had a good story.  It was the reason everyone bought into it.  Even after early investors figured out it might be a scam they still kept telling people to buy into it because it was a good story just to pump it up so they can get out.  A scam is a scam even if it is a good story.  A story doesn't have to be true.  it can be an outrageous lie.  So should a coin be pumped because it is a good story (lie)?
maranello1561

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:09:54 AM

True value of Auroracoin is at least parity with Bitcoin, if not higher, once Iceland's entire commerce switches to AUR. Keep in mind Iceland is extremely rich in natural resources (natural gas, crude, geothermal energy etc). Iceland is not some cheapskate Lakota nation living under the oppression of the Obama regime. It's rich. Exxon Mobils of the world will have to buy AUR from us to pay Icelandic wages, buy land leases for exploration and to pay taxes in AUR.

Eex77

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:12:49 AM

True value of Auroracoin is at least parity with Bitcoin, if not higher, once Iceland's entire commerce switches to AUR. Keep in mind Iceland is extremely rich in natural resources (natural gas, crude, geothermal energy etc). Iceland is not some cheapskate Lakota nation living under the oppression of the Obama regime. It's rich. Exxon Mobils of the world will have to buy AUR from us to pay Icelandic wages, buy land leases for exploration and to pay taxes in AUR.

Oh you poor deluded soul

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
maranello1561

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:20:56 AM

Oh you poor deluded soul

Ignore him. He's just jealous he's not Icelandic and not getting anything from the airdrop!
sickjoce

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:30:31 AM

I'm going to assume that this is part of the game in getting it as low as it can go before all you hypocrites jump in and pump it up. I see more value in it because it's being done for a country's population. All the other altcoin currencies are pretty much worthless as well.. They're all driven by hype. Dogecoin has been the biggest flop of them all. To the moon my ass..

Mazacoin is another one.. Ooooooo it represents the Lakota Nation and it's for a good cause.. Bullshit!! Just another hyped coin for a pipe dream cause..

Yeah I got some AUR and I want to make some BTC... Just tired of all the fucking hype and doom about every damn new currency.. Someone has a bad feeling, someone believes it's a scam...and then ohhhh shit everyone fucking dumps.

I don't really give a shit if the developer hasn't put out a 2500 page document on how the airdrop will work etc. etc..

Why does anyone have confidence in the USD?!? It's fucking worthless and backed by nothing... But you all can't get enough of it can you.. What happens when it loses confidence to the public?? What's you precious crypto currencies going to be backed by then?? Seriously, if the dollar disappeared overnight, WTF would BitCoins really be worth?? I suppose you could sell them for other currencies, but try taking a Chinese Yuan to your local Walmart to buy groceries..  

TBH, It takes work for a coin to become successful and a lot of it, it took Bit a lot of year to get where it is now, i would say the same for Lite and Doge (Doge is only a few months old, and it has a HUGE progress implementing the coin into practical use) All other coins  are just there for PUMP/DUMP i mean seriously..
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:08:17 AM

I will not buy Aurora coin or mine it, but i hope it succeeds.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:21:42 AM

Well, its now down to $30 and tanking... It looks like everyone is jumping ship to the next coin.   The hype is over.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:35:56 AM

Whatever you're smoking, I want some.
BjörkRoad coming soon

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:17:43 PM

Well, its now down to $30 and tanking... It looks like everyone is jumping ship to the next coin.   The hype is over.
Yeah, it's worthless.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:34:15 PM

http://daft.cc/auroracoin/compare

Auroracoin back to #1 as the most mined coin. I hope you guys are loaded with cheap coins as the next pump approaches.

V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:16:05 PM

Auroracoin back to #1 as the most mined coin. I hope you guys are loaded with cheap coins as the next pump approaches.

You should know better than to spread false hope. With the exception on yourself, it's telling that the newbies (who are probably bagholders) are praising this coin and the members are sceptical. And people thought it would overtake Litecoin (poor deluded fools).
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:17:02 PM

You should know better than to spread false hope. With the exception on yourself, it's telling that the newbies (who are probably bagholders) are praising this coin and the members are sceptical. And people thought it would overtake Litecoin (poor deluded fools).

Quoted to make fun of you in the next pump.

lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:50:47 PM

dude why don't you just STFU!! god damnit!! Put some confidence in the coin or get the fuck out of the thread and go buy whatever coin you don't think is shit..  I'm fucking tired of all the god damn dumping of coins because someone had a bad opinion of them..
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:04:33 PM

AUR: High difficulty : Long confirmation times : Low profitability : Broken without KGW

Why would anybody mine AUR ?
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:13:44 PM

dude why don't you just STFU!! god damnit!! Put some confidence in the coin or get the fuck out of the thread and go buy whatever coin you don't think is shit..  I'm fucking tired of all the god damn dumping of coins because someone had a bad opinion of them..

Hello Bagholder
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:33:19 PM

People don't dump coins because one person has a bad opinion, they dump coins because they're shit and soon going to be worthless.

But, but, but ... it's gonna be the national currency of Iceland and solve all the problems that Iceland does not have and ... it's just good, goddamn it!!

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 02:52:54 PM

Nobody cares.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:22:54 PM

Nobody cares.
+1

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:42:38 AM

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: