Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RELAUNCH [ANN]UserXCoin (USERX) POS/MN. Blockchain For Jobs in real time.  (Read 21288 times)
userv.app (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:45:58 AM

Other 2 MN sold. Only a few hours for the 20k block every time more investors arrive, do not stay out and start winning in just a few hours. Remember that the first investors always win, CB is close and the second phase almost ends.

First phase: SOLD OUT
Second phase: 6/10MN | Price: 0.45 BTC | IN PROCESS
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

French translation reserved

Great, reserverd for you.

translation done!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4980300.new#new
my wallet:UUufdTMTFi7Px4wbuAoQYmDdsvNywa3xN1
ty dev verymuch USERVCoin is a good project. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Your thread will be deleted, you don't speak French.
This guy is a scammer who applies for translations in German, Hindi, French, Swedish, German and Vietnamese.

woot that is not a good move to reserved and make translation for the languange you don't speak. I have done several tranlation job, but only for the language I spake. Better not doing other rather than sorry. Smiley

you are doing great pointing it out. awesome. Smiley

In essence, to support this platform we must provide the best. if you master your language better, I hope to use it to support this platform well. explanation and with good language will create good communication in this platform community.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

let's support this project, a project will be successful if many support and the team is always active and compact in developing this project. all involved in this project have a big responsibility to make this project a success.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

follow how the development of this project, because it seems like the project has the potential to be a great success. Hopefully everything will run smoothly.
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

let's support this project, a project will be successful if many support and the team is always active and compact in developing this project. all involved in this project have a big responsibility to make this project a success.

yes. good team performance will definitely produce success. and I think this team is active enough for interaction with the community, it is also a strong foundation for the development of this platform.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

UservCoin project looks very interesting for me and i think its have good future
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

i read the roadmap, and i can say the project is very good and team is very strong project , good luck for project 
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

yes. good team performance will definitely produce success. and I think this team is active enough for interaction with the community, it is also a strong foundation for the development of this platform.

Could be better. Whats worse is that the performance started to diminish dramatically just yesterday. I noticed this when driving manhattan railway and had to stop to conduct the investigation. I swiftly realized that changes and alternations in the performance were caused by radio wave oscillations having the origin in a yet undiscovered type of magnetic field.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

French translation reserved

Great, reserverd for you.

translation done!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4980300.new#new
my wallet:UUufdTMTFi7Px4wbuAoQYmDdsvNywa3xN1
ty dev verymuch USERVCoin is a good project. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Your thread will be deleted, you don't speak French.
This guy is a scammer who applies for translations in German, Hindi, French, Swedish, German and Vietnamese.

woot that is not a good move to reserved and make translation for the languange you don't speak. I have done several tranlation job, but only for the language I spake. Better not doing other rather than sorry. Smiley

you are doing great pointing it out. awesome. Smiley

U are about to get in trouble with this and chances are that u wont get away like last time. This time the bureau of investigations can use me and my skillset to determine and effectively negate the vulnerabilities found in other peoples behavioral pattern, locate and ruin their physical shells to free the soul and embellish its path to the upper realities with yo-yo toys.

ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Seeing the concept and purpose of this project is quite good and unique, this can be a plus in the eyes of investors. By utilizing the security and transparency of blockchain will get real service and work, projects that have very good ideas and very interesting. Hopefully the team will be able to work together in a solid and solid manner for the success of this UservCoin project later.
userv.app (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

Russian translation done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4992117.msg45027145#msg45027145
Wallet: UUxkuA466RaLcBt5x1ja99ApjRCh8UHiqP

Great job, sorry for the delay. PAID reward
userv.app (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

WE ARRIVE AT BLOCK 20K, and they have just started the great rewards, thanks to all those who invested and have their MN active. we hope they are good investors and see this project in the future, we will do everything possible to do a great job with our app. And what are you waiting for? Only 2MN remain of the second phase, buy it before it goes up much more. Start to win and CB is near.

First phase: SOLD OUT
Second phase: 8/10MN | Price: 0.45 BTC | IN PROCESS
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:36:20 AM

In the tool there will also be ranks of users ranked higher? Because this would be very useful in hiring a service, so that it does not pass anger and also that it values the good professional

OI
userv.app (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

In the tool there will also be ranks of users ranked higher? Because this would be very useful in hiring a service, so that it does not pass anger and also that it values the good professional

Of course, this will be integrated into the app. Each user profile will be like a professional presentation, with evaluations, samples of work and much more.
Nemesissan

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

Buy 9 seats in shared masternode. 20k block started and good rewards comes)
Waiting CB in next few days!
gfcbsel

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

ULTRA investors have no money to come back and engage in a USER continue to scam?
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

UservCoin is very good for masternode lover. For proof you can see ANN for UservCoin at Bitcointalk follow of official twitter and other, join an community discord. Its a great project and will be faster listing at Crypto.bridge its awesome and nice for all (everyone). Dont make a mistake for choice, the best choice its a buy masternode UservCoin ... Good Lucky Dev and Team UservCoin im very happy to join us at community discord of UservCoin
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

UservCoin has an interesting concept. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment
because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too.
I am looking forward to explaining how coins will be earned each year.
This is an excellent and unique concept for a penny.
Crytoesti22

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

USERV coin is a tremendous project.....It is a very good project for masternodes lover....I am sure this project has the ability to make this project very big and usefull project...for evry cryto lovers  Kiss Kiss Kiss
vital48

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

I believe UservCoin is a great cryptocurrency  with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: