Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] CafeCoin - The Smart Universal Payment Token [$14M RAISED][WHITELIST]⭐  (Read 2609 times)
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:55:20 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:13:15 AM by rhomelmabini

Just found this awesome project just recently. Will Cafecoin be only used for retail or there are other use cases for it? What are the good thing of it for consumer or retailers?

Hello there!

Originally, our product is conceived to be used for retail. However, building our own blockchain, we're sure that people will be able to find new, personalized uses for it!

As for consumers and retailers, the main benefits are the ability to surpass the barriers of traditional payment systems and banks. A retailer would be able to save money, and pass those savings onto its customers collecting valuable marketing data, and customers will save money, getting 'a better bang for their buck'.

If you have any more questions, make sure to send them our way!
Thank you for that. That's a good way to build an own blockchain and it would really be more useful for every costumers and retailers. I will probably bookmarked this topic and closely see the development of the project.

We will love to see you in our whitelist! Cheesy
Okay how will I be whitelisted and what's the benefit of it if I'll be one of it? Are there any ways we can track the total amount raised in the ICO or Pre-ICO or the total at the moment? And one more, how much is the percentage for every referral you'd get.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ardasnails

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

ohhh this will be a good project lot of people nowadays using cards on payment on everyday life now its the new generation paying with cryptocurrency is the easy way now

It is definitely the future of payments. Look at WeChat taking over China.
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

ohhh this will be a good project lot of people nowadays using cards on payment on everyday life now its the new generation paying with cryptocurrency is the easy way now

We can not compare with wechat, because cafecoin is just one rank in the ranks of the market
Ardasnails

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

We can not compare with wechat, because cafecoin is just one rank in the ranks of the market

I didn't mean to make a direct comparison to wechat. I meant to point out that the world is ready to have an alternative payment system, but yes you are right Silasa.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

yeah right payment that involved blockchain technology would be replace credit card and debit cards soon new technology is changing the payment method nowadays this is the right time to join the ico of cafecoin so you wont left behind of this kind of technology.
duncaneastlance

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

I didn't mean to make a direct comparison to wechat. I meant to point out that the world is ready to have an alternative payment system, but yes you are right Silasa.

yeah he didnt compare the china tech to cafecoin he just said as of my thinking that we need to embrace this new kind of technology now adays in terms of payment we can now pay anything via only crypto currency if you dont have fiat money
duncaneastlance

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:17:39 AM

These days projects are not raising money but those which are doing extraordinary performance are getting attention of those sating at side ways. Small investors these days are entering when they see some project has met softcap and will continue. This amount should be considered big within current market situation. Potential was but investors backed the concept here that is great.

you can differentiate the cafecoin to other ico because this is useable in everyday life unlike other ico only pumped and dump no use at all this project is about payment we can pay via cryptocurrency so it means lot of people will use this in the future so if your a bright investor youll know this will be successfull soon
naminorichan

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:22:55 AM

I also like cafes. The tokens that can be used in a cafe are attractive. However, differentiation from the existing electronic currency is necessary. I am looking forward to it.
Paddycy

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

CafeCoin - The Ultimate Online Shopping Solution ⚡️⚡️🔥🔥

Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wPgi9kaGyo
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

CafeCoin is designed to accept the payments for the retail coffee sector but as well as to use token for their payments and helpful for goods and services worldwide.  Therefore, incentivizes discounts and smart promotions leads to establish a stable currency like a service.  Thus, this can be used anywhere both the parties can be connected with mobile applications and internet access. CafeCoin works securely and stores all the information about all the transactions on a distributed registry. However, a user has the right to access and share the data with a particular financial transaction of their choice. As a result, all the transactions are completed throughout CafeCoin distributed network; it reduces the high fee charges which are charged for the credit card and payment giving out companies.
Blockchain helps CafeCoin that allows both the total and related information stored and transferred without raising any issues at a single point. Therefore, CafeCoin is a decentralized token, bandwidth is required to track hold and get evidence about the transactions that can be shared among thousands of users rather than giving chance to a particular source.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

I think this project is very interesting, his name is also quite unique, maybe this will be one that could be the attraction for this project to be able to attract the attention of many people. success always for this project.
tibicota

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

Thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals. Good luck!
duncaneastlance

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

CafeCoin is designed to accept the payments for the retail coffee sector but as well as to use token for their payments and helpful for goods and services worldwide.  Therefore, incentivizes discounts and smart promotions leads to establish a stable currency like a service.  Thus, this can be used anywhere both the parties can be connected with mobile applications and internet access. CafeCoin works securely and stores all the information about all the transactions on a distributed registry. However, a user has the right to access and share the data with a particular financial transaction of their choice. As a result, all the transactions are completed throughout CafeCoin distributed network; it reduces the high fee charges which are charged for the credit card and payment giving out companies.
Blockchain helps CafeCoin that allows both the total and related information stored and transferred without raising any issues at a single point. Therefore, CafeCoin is a decentralized token, bandwidth is required to track hold and get evidence about the transactions that can be shared among thousands of users rather than giving chance to a particular source.

so does it mean we have a big costumer on terms on coffee but can you imagine this everywhere in the world has a coffee shop just like starbucks and coffee bean it would be great if that two coffee shop would make a partnership on cafecoin that is huge for sure
duncaneastlance

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

I think this project is very interesting, his name is also quite unique, maybe this will be one that could be the attraction for this project to be able to attract the attention of many people. success always for this project.

yeah this project can attract lot of people because of his functions a crypto currency can be payment to any merchant accepting cafecoin. you dont need to use credit card or anything else only peer to peer payment via crypto currency
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

CafeCoin makes the savings and big-data benefits of blockchain technology and delivers them to retailers and consumers with a focused and intuitive mobile payments app that anyone can use. CafeCoin makes the Technology and savings previously only available to the largest businesses, accessible to everyone!
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

The topic states that $14M were raised. Can you please provide any proofs of successful fundrising on blockchain?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
CafeCoinICO

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

The topic states that $14M were raised. Can you please provide any proofs of successful fundrising on blockchain?

Hi there!
We're working to provide proof of this before starting our Main Sale. Stay tuned for more news!
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

Hi there!
We're working to provide proof of this before starting our Main Sale. Stay tuned for more news!
That's good for starting so after that this project can be trusted by investors, because the funds obtained are true, not just talk. Surely there are many people who are aware of that, and wait for you to prove it.
duncaneastlance

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

sir i wear the cafecoin signature before but when the changes happen i go down to newbie because i still dont have a merit now im not wearing now the signature of cafecoin does it mean im already rejected on signature campaign :-(
Ardasnails

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

sir i wear the cafecoin signature before but when the changes happen i go down to newbie because i still dont have a merit now im not wearing now the signature of cafecoin does it mean im already rejected on signature campaign :-(

For all bounty-related questions please go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4977635.0 or Telegram https://t.me/bountycloud
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: