Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 Monitor BTC Addresses for New TXs - Bitcoin Webhook Service (API) 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 166 times)
BlockchainWebHooks (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:56:36 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 12:46:40 AM by BlockchainWebHooks
Merited by nikolaspaolo (1)

We've built a Bitcoin WebHook API tool for developers: https://blockchainwebhooks.com

Need to monitor specific BTC/TBTC wallet addresses for new transactions entering blocks?

Blockchain WebHooks is a simple, reliable, and affordable API service to monitor BTC/TBTC addresses for new transactions, POSTing tx data to your URL. We'll be adding more features and supporting more currencies in the coming months

NEW FEATURE: Trigger your webhooks after a specified number of confirmations. You can now set the post_on_confirmation attribute which is the number of transaction confirmations until we POST the transaction data to your callback URL. Enter 1-100, default is 1.

Check out our API docs for more info (Create WebHook Endpoint): https://blockchainwebhooks.com/dashboard/docs/btc

Any comments or feature requests are encouraged!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tphelps4321

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

Sweet, I like it. Super easy to set up, and soo much cheaper than BlockCypher or Block.io.

I wish it could notify me immediately when a transaction appears, before it is confirmed. Could you add this?
BlockchainWebHooks (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:34:44 AM

Sweet, I like it. Super easy to set up, and soo much cheaper than BlockCypher or Block.io.

I wish it could notify me immediately when a transaction appears, before it is confirmed. Could you add this?

Really glad to hear! We wanted to build something that was easy and affordable for new projects to get up and running quickly Smiley

As for this feature request, that's definitely something we can do, I'll keep you posted when I have more info. Should be an easy addition to make though.

Really appreciate the feedback, and we're glad to hear you're enjoying the app!
Shaw256

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

App helps us notify our users when they send/receive btc from their wallet, thx!

However, I'd like to be 100% sure these transacitons are confirmed before we notify the user - you guys are currently sending the webhoook on the 1st confirmation - can you add an option to send the webhook on the Nth confirmation?
BlockchainWebHooks (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

App helps us notify our users when they send/receive btc from their wallet, thx!

However, I'd like to be 100% sure these transacitons are confirmed before we notify the user - you guys are currently sending the webhoook on the 1st confirmation - can you add an option to send the webhook on the Nth confirmation?

Appreciate the feedback! And yes that's something we can add for sure. I'll let you once we get this in  Grin
BlockchainWebHooks (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:45:27 AM

you guys are currently sending the webhoook on the 1st confirmation - can you add an option to send the webhook on the Nth confirmation?

This feature has been added!! You can now set the post_on_confirmation attribute which is the number of transaction confirmations until we POST the transaction data to your callback URL. Enter 1-100, default is 1.

Check out our API docs for more info (Create WebHook Endpoint): https://blockchainwebhooks.com/dashboard/docs/btc
oneblagobl

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

Well done, well done, respect to you Cheesy
BlockchainWebHooks (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

Thanks! We hope developers find it useful and easy-to-use  Grin