Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 03:19:49 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Etizolam for BTC (US SHIPPING)  (Read 208 times)
Nootropics-R-US

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:29:38 AM

Hello!

I sell Etizolam for Bitcoin at the best rates on the market. Etizolam is a legal alternative to anxiety drugs like Xanax. The clients I serve tell me this substance does them wonders in eliminating anxiety with less of the "brain fog" associated with Benzodiazepines.

Nothing makes me happier then providing the most convenient, safe, and reliable service to my customers.

You can check me out on the Nootropicplace.com market here, https://nootropicplace.com/nootropic-drugs/etizolam/etizest-1-etizolam-1-mg/

For those that are interested but not sure, I'd be happy to send sample. Just post on this thread, and email nootropics-r-us@yandex.com for a free 1 blister sample. Hopefully can get some nice testimonials going here.

I ship domestic USA only to states where it's not banned.

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Nootropics-R-US

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

Bump!
Nootropics-R-US

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

Anybody?
tim-bc

Activity: 168
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:14:33 AM

So 1 blister contains 10x tablets, and each tablet contains 1mg etizolam?

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
Nootropics-R-US

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

Correct!
Nootropics-R-US

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

Thanks for the order! Who else is looking for this product at best price imaginable? I get direct from source factory and for extra cheap because they are near expiration date - which has no effect on potency.
tim-bc

Activity: 168
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

Thanks for the order! Who else is looking for this product at best price imaginable? I get direct from source factory and for extra cheap because they are near expiration date - which has no effect on potency.
I haven't ordered anything, but I would be interested in trying it out.

In the USA, will you ship to all states or are some restricted?

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1018

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

www.erowid.org, see legal section.

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
snarlpill

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Affordable US Shipping- cryptoplanet.co/shiptips

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

Hey there,

I saw your thread and sent you an email for the free sample.

Thanks,
snarlpill

Nootropics-R-US

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

Hey there,

I saw your thread and sent you an email for the free sample.

Thanks,
snarlpill

Dear Snarl,

Your samples have been sent!

Cheers!
Nootropics-R-US

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

We offer drop shipping from US to US states which it's legality is not in question, for research purposes only.
TunerDude007

Activity: 431
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

Ship to Canada?
Nootropics-R-US

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:22:42 AM

Ship to Canada?

Sorry, do not ship to Canada at the moment.
snarlpill

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Affordable US Shipping- cryptoplanet.co/shiptips

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

I received a sample from the OP to personally test out his products. Everything shipped & arrived quickly with discreet packaging. I "did some research" Wink on the etizolam and I can say it is very high quality compared to other brands I have had experience with in the past. Top Notch product, A+ 

OP also sent me samples of some modafinil pills. I had heard of modafinil before briefly, but didn't know very much about it. From doing some brief online research I discovered that they are considered by some to be the "Limitless" pill taken by Bradley Cooper in the movie of the same name. People describe them as a better alternative to Adderall & other stimulant alternatives, and they are supposed to be perfect for studying or doing any kind of work where focus is required. I also read that the US Air Force has approved of modafinil to be the only type of "Go Pill" used by their pilots to approve alertness & focus. After taking some of them to personally test them out, I will say that I did feel very awake & alert, but not in a jittery way like with amphetamines (Adderall, Ritalin). My brain felt like it was working at full capacity and I felt a slight euphoria. Overall it was a good experience.

Final Review of Nootropics-R-Us: I was very pleased with the prompt & discreet shipping, the high quality of the etizolam & modafinil pills, and the open communication between myself and OP. After I'm finished typing this review, I am literally going to order some more of the etizolam from OP's website. Also worth noting, there are Tons of other products available for BTC on OP's site as well, health supplements, herbs, etc. It's worth checking out for sure.

Nootropics-R-US

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

I received a sample from the OP to personally test out his products. Everything shipped & arrived quickly with discreet packaging. I "did some research" Wink on the etizolam and I can say it is very high quality compared to other brands I have had experience with in the past. Top Notch product, A+ 

OP also sent me samples of some modafinil pills. I had heard of modafinil before briefly, but didn't know very much about it. From doing some brief online research I discovered that they are considered by some to be the "Limitless" pill taken by Bradley Cooper in the movie of the same name. People describe them as a better alternative to Adderall & other stimulant alternatives, and they are supposed to be perfect for studying or doing any kind of work where focus is required. I also read that the US Air Force has approved of modafinil to be the only type of "Go Pill" used by their pilots to approve alertness & focus. After taking some of them to personally test them out, I will say that I did feel very awake & alert, but not in a jittery way like with amphetamines (Adderall, Ritalin). My brain felt like it was working at full capacity and I felt a slight euphoria. Overall it was a good experience.

Final Review of Nootropics-R-Us: I was very pleased with the prompt & discreet shipping, the high quality of the etizolam & modafinil pills, and the open communication between myself and OP. After I'm finished typing this review, I am literally going to order some more of the etizolam from OP's website. Also worth noting, there are Tons of other products available for BTC on OP's site as well, health supplements, herbs, etc. It's worth checking out for sure.

You're review is more then I could have hoped for, so much appreciated, thank you!

Nootropics-R-US

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:00:02 PM

After Snarl's review, I want more!  Grin Anymore reputable members I can send samples to?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.