Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC prediction [BETA]  (Read 906 times)
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:59:26 AM

This prediction is just useless, why you created this for? maybe it's better to make some useful summaries or conclusions as well, But I guess what you have made could be  a prototype for some other better stuff later. I can believe it is just a place to earn Click rate or earn denotes? Grin Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:00:31 AM

I don't really understand all the dots on the chart, can you maybe make a legend to tell what each dot does without having to hover over each one?
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:28:57 PM

Hello,

i create new tool for community - http://ecrypto.top - price prediction agains historical data + timelines with comment (in beta)

you like it? Smiley

what kind of alt-coins would you welcome there?

Thank you

To be straight forward It is Difficult to understand how it predicts which is not possible in practical and also the graphical view is confusing to see what was done in that prediction. If you really wants to show the prediction with reason please avoid your formula's and try correlate with the news and new big investments or something which allow crypto currency. That too can helps to match with old trend fluctuations and impossible to predict. Try with good ideas because you have a skill to create a web app. Don't waste your time on prediction
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:42 PM

I don't know if this is working properly since no one knows what will happen in the future. So what's your basis of your prediction? Does speculators are included in this? What if there's a sudden changes like someone dumps big? Does your prediction website could adopt to that sudden changes? And also it's still need some legends too because not everyone know what they were looking at with all those dots and lines.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:49:40 PM

Hello,

i create new tool for community - http://ecrypto.top - price prediction agains historical data + timelines with comment (in beta)

you like it? Smiley

what kind of alt-coins would you welcome there?

Thank you

You only display the top 3 alt-coins in http://ecrypto.top among them:
Litecoin, IOTA and Ripple.
I would definitely choose and hold Ripple, because Ripple worked well for me and this coin has a potential price of 10x, 15x, even up to 20x.
I think Ripple is one of the potential candidate for 2018, besides Ethereum & Bitcoin Cash.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:40:57 PM

I dont this thing will work. But its just my opinion. Maybe i'm wrong maybe right.
I dont understand some information on the graph and it is confusing.

Although you create this kind of graph base on your collected information,
Still no one can predict what btc price can be, unless you have superpowers that can see the future.

arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:37:00 AM

We are not pretty sure if the graph that you portrait in your link will definitely happens in the future. It may be helpful but we cannot precisely predict the value or the price of those alt- coins that you've mentioned since we don't have the basis yet.

Johannes_Augula

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

Btc is the first ever invented and one of the most trusted cryptocurrency. The prices are meant to pump and dump whatsoever. But still,btc is the recommended for the ICO's. Even Hostgames,one of the biggest blockchain based projects use btc for business.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: