Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:45:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***** When I was a newbie bounty hunter.  (Read 784 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Investing in an ICO is not always between the ICO and your money, sometimes it just takes effort and time.
Yeah, Participants in bounty are not just workers, they can also be called as investors.
they are working for the ICO for advertisements for the success of ICO sales.

as a newbie, i sold my tokens too early. this made my profit just 10% of the real amount.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Investing in an ICO is not always between the ICO and your money, sometimes it just takes effort and time.
Yeah, Participants in bounty are not just workers, they can also be called as investors.
they are working for the ICO for advertisements for the success of ICO sales.

as a newbie, i sold my tokens too early. this made my profit just 10% of the real amount.

You can never be able to predict whether or not the tokens or the underlying project in it, will be successful or not. I've seen a lot of tokens that went from $20 down to $.5 or something.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

When I started work as a bounty hunter on this forum I was quite afraid that whether I would earn some money or not but on the other hand my friends are earning quite good coins from bounty campaigns even they made good money from bounties. By the grace of god I did some good bounties and made good money from those bounties but I would add one thing I receive coins from only 20-30%  of bounties I did and 70% of the bounties did not paid me yet or many has been scammed or paused but from last 5-6 months earnings are reduced because participation in bounties has been very much increased. Nowadays its hard to opt out good bounties.

canaveralnonie (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

When I started work as a bounty hunter on this forum I was quite afraid that whether I would earn some money or not but on the other hand my friends are earning quite good coins from bounty campaigns even they made good money from bounties. By the grace of god I did some good bounties and made good money from those bounties but I would add one thing I receive coins from only 20-30%  of bounties I did and 70% of the bounties did not paid me yet or many has been scammed or paused but from last 5-6 months earnings are reduced because participation in bounties has been very much increased. Nowadays its hard to opt out good bounties.
We have the same situation... too much competition. Also add the universal demand which is the form of communication, specially if the English is not your local language. You need to be more capable to express your idea in a perfect form of English. Adjustment in language with a useful thought or constructive information as well. If you know that, you will have the advantage to dominate all the bounties you want to join in.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

We have the same situation... too much competition. Also add the universal demand which is the form of communication, specially if the English is not your local language. You need to be more capable to express your idea in a perfect form of English. Adjustment in language with a useful thought or constructive information as well. If you know that, you will have the advantage to dominate all the bounties you want to join in.
Absolutely, you will be more capable to do a lot of things or comment if you are comfortable in English language. Also, we need to use the correct uses of symbols ( punctuation marks ). That is the usual demand in alternative coins bounty section, so learn to adjust and be more accurate.
aonfons

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:52:22 AM

I want to share something about the reality.

Investors me not, but at some point of my life...I invest time to find a way to have some alternative coins or bitcoin as well. Investing time and effort in finding some opportunity without throwing a money, all I need to do is find a job here in bitcointalk.org  as a bounty hunter. On my first month of being a bounty hunter, I do a lot of effort to join on shitty campaign cause all I want is to have more experience and income as well. But I left off the importance of choosing the right newly crypto project. For my 5 months of having a good time reading and  investing time, effort, knowledge and idea, some of my campaign didn't work out, so the worst thing will come and all your work will be wasted cause you never find any good payment on all of that. As far as I remember, all my altcoins is equal to 0.110 btc for at least 8 projects.

Well, investing is not only money and other asset you've had. But also time, effort and knowledge as well.

Let me read yours?

If you are currently receiving 0.1 BTC for 8 project, then it is a very good income for the current market situation. Of course, if you have a campaign, signature, translation ... it is not worth the time and effort you spend.
Platon ES

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

I fully agree in term of investment can be not only by Money, as Bounty Hunter invests exactly its time.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

When I am a new bounty hunter, I will first learn about good projects that have been successful. Then I will apply it to the upcoming projects.

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:06:33 AM

To learn how to choose the right bounty campaign, you will need about a year of daily market research. If you don't have time for that, you'd better give up the idea of becoming a bounty hunter.
It's true that in your opinion, finding a bounty is also very difficult because there are many SCAM ICOs.
If ICO is SCAM then the result of the bounty is also SCAM or the prize will not be given and that is just a waste of your time.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

Investors me not, but at some point of my life...I invest time to find a way to have some alternative coins or bitcoin as well. Investing time and effort in finding some opportunity without throwing a money, all I need to do is find a job here in bitcointalk.org  as a bounty hunter. On my first month of being a bounty hunter, I do a lot of effort to join on shitty campaign cause all I want is to have more experience and income as well. But I left off the importance of choosing the right newly crypto project. For my 5 months of having a good time reading and  investing time, effort, knowledge and idea, some of my campaign didn't work out, so the worst thing will come and all your work will be wasted cause you never find any good payment on all of that. As far as I remember, all my altcoins is equal to 0.110 btc for at least 8 projects.

Well, investing is not only money and other asset you've had. But also time, effort and knowledge as well.

Let me read yours?

You have a great portfolio there, even though the price of the coins altogether do not look like alot right now, it only takes one bull market to turn all of that around. Also you are lucky to be in projects that are actually paying out the coins that you have worked for, there are a lot of people waiting to be paid so you just have to hodl and wait for better prices

E_3fff

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

I had several companies signature 1 ended successfully I was paid $ 120 for 4 weeks. then I wrote, but there was nothing, then there were a number of unsuccessful companies. and now I'm in the company. so I don't have much to say.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

You are not wasted, still, you got skills in this area, and the key is to develop them to be more valuable on this market

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

If you are a new bounty hunter, the first thing you need to do is to learn to improve your knowledge and experience of crypto. Take the time to research projects, market research, visit websites, consult crypto experts ... before you decide to join a bonus campaign. You need to be patient, do not rush and fulfill the requirements of the bonus campaign.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:57:43 AM

As a newbie to earn sucm Btc in bounty is not a bad way way to start,it means your effort did not go in vain.If you will have a better experince in crypto sphere,you need to take your time to do alot of researcn.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

When still a beginner is learning everything in the forum, looking for something useful so that it finds the name of a gift, so there are many who need to channel or promote the project to achieve the goal. By helping him and with his duties, this is the courage to join in by applying the applicable requirements.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:47:35 AM

Having 0.110Btc rewards as a newbie is close to starting good,that shows that bounty can be very rewarding with better knowledge of it.All we need is to sacrifice more time in fishing out the best project with the best rewards.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Investors me not, but at some point of my life...I invest time to find a way to have some alternative coins or bitcoin as well. Investing time and effort in finding some opportunity without throwing a money, all I need to do is find a job here in bitcointalk.org  as a bounty hunter. On my first month of being a bounty hunter, I do a lot of effort to join on shitty campaign cause all I want is to have more experience and income as well. But I left off the importance of choosing the right newly crypto project. For my 5 months of having a good time reading and  investing time, effort, knowledge and idea, some of my campaign didn't work out, so the worst thing will come and all your work will be wasted cause you never find any good payment on all of that. As far as I remember, all my altcoins is equal to 0.110 btc for at least 8 projects.

Let me read yours?

I appreciate for the effort you made. Your effort is not wasted. Your effort yielded you a decent amount even at this crisis situation. Every ICO's token value falls down below ICO price once they are listed in an exchange.

Everyone struggles to choose the correct ICO to work with. Many do fail but very soon they learn from old lessons. When the market booms up, you will have good earnings. Never give up your positive spirit.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

Let me read yours?

Money can be earn again but time is not. That is why you have to spend your time time wisely and find a good project that will give you a good reward in the future. It is fine to made a mistake as a newbie but you have to learn from this mistakes and use it as an advantage to others.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

that's right, it's better to read a lot, because bounty hunters are now at a critical time, some projects all extend in terms of distribution, that's what makes many people disappointed and a few months don't get profit
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

Well, there is not much scope for newbie bounty hunters, so it would be better for them to gain knowledge as much as they can. Once their rank is upgraded to Junior Member then they can join a lot of bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: